Main Disc. Thread - Heartsong

Wow, true. Is this a standalone title I can stack with others?

1 Like

That particulair post is about the stack of heartsong + love bomb + libertine. But ofcourse any of these titles on their own can easily be stacked, even if you decide to go with this entire stack, i think youre still safe to stack another sub with it given that love bomb and libertine are ultima’s and meant to be used as boosters

3 Likes

It sounds pretty amazing, just read the sales page, thank you. I think I’ll have to pick it up. Maybe stack it with wanted or godlike masculinity. I’ll still need to run executive tho.

Edit: only question: how long do I have to stop subs before I can use new ones from this company?

Thank you for this post! Perfect marks!:trophy:

Understandable question. I would encourage you to stop the subliminal you want to stop for 1 week. Then after that 1 week, add the new subliminal.

1 Like

I’m considering a custom with Heartsong, WANTED and Love Bomb (in Q format), for long term results rather than using the three separately like I plan on now.

What do we think? Think these three would compliment well?

My main goals would be to find the person to perfectly match me, WANTED for my appearance which has done an AMAZING job so far, and Love Bomb for the love I want to feel in my daily life from people in general.

As always, except my first custom :weary:, I’ll take time to build this but I’m only aiming for a 10 module limit.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t put LB in Q format. However if you want to try that, well you know there is no refund on customs, right?

I plan on using Heartsong and WANTED together. I think it’s a no-brainer. Heartsong is supposed to manifest partners that are compatible. Most people would want that, right?

I know in the gay community looks can be heavily (if not overly) emphasized. So I wonder if you might be feeling a pressure to focus on your looks. If so, then you’d have to decide if you want to yield to any such pressure (so Emperor Fitness, and physical shifting tech could be emphasized), or if you wanted to ignore such pressure. Or if you want to look better because you want to look better, you could still go for more physical attractiveness.

On the other hand, you could focus on attraction. Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver; Chosen of Venus; Earthshaker – Sexuality; Focused Arousal; Gorgeous Manifestor; Instant Seducing Tactician; Instant Spark; Long-Range Seduction; Seducer’s Gaze; Sensuality & Handsomeness Improver; Sex Mastery XQ Core; Sexiness Unbound; Sexual Manifestation; Temptation; and Transcendental Connection.

Maybe a balance of attraction and physical shifting?

Would Godlike Masculinity be something you might be interested in?

Perhaps we could move this discussion to your journal.

4 Likes

Hearsong is like Inner Circle but for sex, right?

3 Likes

My take is that Hearsong is like Inner Circle but for perfect romantic partner/s. Sex or no sex. Depending on user’s definition of perfect partner/s.
Soo… close enough, most of the time.

Hmmm…
But could it be directed to primary manifest rich perfect partner/s though?

if thats your def of perfect partners… why not

The only difference would be that heartsong also strengthens the emotional bond and all that stuff. Aside from that though, yeah i think its pretty much just sexual inner circle lol

Good question I’m not sure if HS has travel manifesting in it, speaking of enjoyment I plan on adding primal again soon. It’s a great mood boost

1 Like

@TheDerpinator there’s a big difference in density from what it sounds. While IC is lightweight Heartsong is a much bigger title. So looking at the densities of Khan + IC vs Khan + HS it would be quite different.

@SaintSovereign or @Fire

I’d appreciate some clarification if this is possible with Heartsong as I’m about to beat my head against a wall due to frustration.

So when I used Heartsong on Tuesday, I had come to terms with the fact that I quite possibly did not like this guy that I thought I was interested in.

Today, I know I am interested…and I don’t understand it? I was over it the other day, is it possible he IS supposed to be someone for me?

Bare in mind, I’ve only done one loop. I think I’m going to do one more right now because I kind of need to know whether to be over him or not, and love bomb too, before I finish my subs for the week.

3 Likes

To quote SC:

R e c o n c i l i a t i o n

2 Likes

I don’t quite understand how that would be recon :weary:

I would say if anything, you are probably making too many inferences from a single loop. Give it some time.

4 Likes

Sometimes when we break up with someone, there’s a rebound effect. Just make sure that this isn’t a case.
I’ll leave the better answer to the two experts that you’ve asked.

I know it’s not a rebound as I was in an open relationship and I had some kinds of feelings beforehand.

1 Like

Second vote for this.

Give it some time and also give yourself time.

Recon’s not just about subliminals. It’s also about any changes we’re making.

The desperate desire to have things already resolved In any area that matters to us.

Remember that part as well. :blue_heart:

1 Like