Rise to Stardom

Like now I’ll be checking; Day1: 1x the Ultima, Day2&3: processing, Day 4: 1x the Q, Day5: processing, Day6: 1x the Q, Day7: processing. REPEAT

But it could be:
Day1: the Ultima, Day2&3: processing, Day4: the Q, Day5: processing, Day6: the Ultima, Day7&8: processing, Day9: the Q, Day10: processing and so on.

Ultima needs more “processing space” and that was true for the previous tech as well.

Sounds good.Was gonna try Monday custom+ultima rest 3 days Friday Custom+ultima rest 2 days but i like your idea of splitting the custom and ultima loops to 2 days so will try that first.I got a much smaller custom though now so will be interesting to see if it makes a difference

I believe that.Ultimas are a lot more heavy for me than majors interestingly enough.Qv1 i could run it 5 days though,qv2 1-3 a week is pushing it :sweat_smile: Processing headaches are a lot stronger on ultima than Q though

1 Like

I’m still trying to find “the right protocol/pattern” but I’m getting strongly inclined towards intuiting/sensing rather:

1 Like

Im leaning to that concept lately too.After listening day,take rest days till you dont feel tired/heavy anymore then can listen again.Rinse and repeat

1 Like

I guess it will also change the approach to running multi-stagers and subs in general where we will treat our subliminal library as a toolbox indeed instead of trying to put our subliminal journey into any time frame.

1 Like

Think that was already true before for multistagers.A lot of people moved to the next stage when they were ready other than the ones who were in a rush.Some people have run one stage for as little as 1 month to as much as 6 before moving on to the next.Will be interesting when we get to the point of running 1 loop a month though :laughing: Will definitely be a paradigm change cause i like the feeling of doing/listening.Not listening for that long will feel weird.Come to think of it,should move this to another thread if we want to continue so that dont fill up brandons journal anymore :rofl:

1 Like

Why have I not thought it like that.
No wonder it’s so tough for me to consume.

I quite like this cycle idea, gives the scripts a chance to execute whilst the other subs are being stored and worked on. Which is great.

I definitely think MSQv2 and R.I.C.H are my higher priorities at the moment even though I do love what WANTED has been doing for me in regards to finding ways for me to change it. Stuff I’m working on.

It hasn’t necessarily changed my appearance itself I don’t believe - like bone shifting or anything but it has manifested ideas and things for me to do.

I stole that idea from Saint who does cycles of programming and healing interchangeably but at a much slower pace than the one I suggested.

I would use that method myself but I don’t need to do as much programming “at once” and I want to build myself up gradually. On top of that, if I needed a broader scripting I would rather run one Q custom and one U custom only, without doing “cycling”.

1 Like

I see, that’s understandable. I’m really considering the cycle route.
Will it not break down momentum however running it that way?

I do like the break between running certain scripts and letting them execute.

Saint’s scripts are also more personalised than ours, even if ours are customs.
So wouldn’t there be a difference?

I don’t think so since you would have a one week washout between (or more than one week if you needed that).

The only difference I can see in here is he doesn’t change his subs often and when he does change them the changes are subtle, he doesn’t make leaps like from listening to Emperor to listening to Stark. It means his cycling is not as turbulent, at least in theory. If you stuck to two cycles for a longer time I bet the turbulence would slacken over time.

1 Like

Start with one week. Notice what happens. Then decide if you want another.

Also please go down to 1 loop a day for all your programs.

1 Like

Okay so firstly…

I’m pretty sure I’m going through some heavy recon.
I feel like utter shit. I’ve been in my head massively. Bare in mind I haven’t listened to any subs since Friday.

My only changes in subs use from last week to the week prior was:

I used R.I.C.H in Solace
I used one sub per day x2 loops except MSQv2 which was x3 loops - I also rested on Wednesday too.

My boyfriend feels completely fine I’m assuming but I feel like utter shit. My mind has been everywhere and I’ve been so so down. I know what part of it is but I don’t want to write that on here.

Talking about that, anyone who has done PCC and/or read 48 Laws of Power, is it possible I could PM or speak to you off my journal about a few things? There’s stuff I don’t want publicly and would love to chat with someone about.

Moving on…

I’ve been super insecure about the way I look so I started IF again today, I went a bit over my calories but oh well. I also did two dance classes and a workout so I’m sure I’ll be fine calorie wise, but I’m trying to be stricter.

I feel like WANTED is pushing me to be the man I want to be, and look like. Of course you guys know about the course I bought and I’m using it as well as IF and working out and trying to take classes etc.

I’m hoping this wash out will help me get out of this funk and out of my own way and push some more results.

In the future when I get back to using subs I’m considering @Sub.Zero’a cycle idea and I’m considering listening during the day again, one loop with solace on the tracks I have like R.I.C.H. I wish I had MSQv2 in Solace.

1 Like

I think I’m finally out of recon!
I was so depressive and in my head that my boyfriend was like
you need to go to a therapist and talk out whatever you’re going through.

I knew it was recon tho, amazing that it lasted as long because I literally slipped out of it on Wednesday, and he only made his comments the day before. The past two days I’ve felt great. No bad thoughts, no anything.

I think I need to stay on my wash out a bit longer, even though we’re coming up to the 7 days. When I get back to the useage I’m deciding on cutting down to one loop per sub for the week to see what’s going on and/or the cycle suggestion that was made before.

@Sub.Zero made me realise I’m running a lot since my custom has a lot in it (20 max modules) and I realised I definitely need more rest than I’m giving myself, but in terms of rest I’ll be lowering either my stacks or my loops.

I’m glad I feel better again but I truly need to be careful with this technology as it’s super easy to overexpose yourself, even with one extra loop - and that means recon. This wash out has been good to use for insight for sure.

I’m considering replacing LDU with Love Bomb, I want to feel more love in my life in general and it’ll go well with my stack of WANTED, MSQv2 and R.I.C.H.

4 Likes

Still on my wash out at the moment. I wanted to use the subs again but felt like I needed more time so I’ve taken some time out.

Considering another custom. Really want to use Heartsong for specific reasons I won’t pose on here, as well as WANTED which has been aiding me a lot the past week. I feel better on a wash out with it. I just want another major core and I’m unsure which one to choose.

I’d still use MSQv2 along side it. It has been helping weed out all the negativity and unnecessary people in my life. On the reverse however I’ve gained better people in my life and things have been good in regards to certain things.

1 Like

I wasn’t going to write about this since its a public forum but I feel like PCC is trying to help me.

Yesterday I got a weird energy that my boyfriend, and the guy who has been helping me, are doing stuff with each other. There was some weird stuff going on energy and time line wise.

As we know, I’m in an open relationship so that isn’t a big deal but if it is true, I’m gonna be annoyed by the lack of honesty since I’m always having to tell him who I’m doing stuff with - especially the guy who is now a friend of ours.

My boyfriend even bought it up a couple weeks ago saying ‘I have a feeling you think me and (guy) are doing stuff’ (I’m paraphrasing) but I didn’t even have that on my mind. Why would someone say something like that if they weren’t doing it? I’m so confused.

1 Like

He wants you to join :wink:

Well he’s adamant that he’s straight to me and obviously I need proof whether they are actually doing things together before I make assumptions but normally I trust energy like that.

Decided break my wash out and use Heartsong.
I’m not going to use another loop for a few days.

I used it about two hours ago.
About 45 minutes ago I received a message from the guy saying we shouldn’t do my thing for a while.

40 minutes ago I broke up with my boyfriend.

I don’t know if either are temporary or not.

3 Likes

Wow very interesting how those events happened so quickly after listening! Keep us posted on your results with Heartsong @Brandon , I’m highly interested to see how this one works for you over time