Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

When you’re still trying to find the ultimate pattern for the new tech because you’re too lazy to experiment with every new program in your stack:

1 Like

I am listening to Sanguine ultima v2 as i write this, and i feel a very interesting tingling sensation across my body, like someone tickles me while being super calm and relaxed. first time i actually feel physical sensations with subs :grinning:

1 Like

Felt that ache as well. Used masked.

Like the subs cultivate a current and depending on other currents in the head that might or might not align, the mental equivalent, Ω, resistance and conductivity changes. Causing subs that have to “fight” it’s way “upstream” to be more taxing.

1 Like

Sanguine. An under rated, under used, under appreciated sub.

1 Like

Breaking my usual pattern and taking a day off today even though I feel I could go for it. Just have a feeling I should. Don’t want to risk overexposure.

Right after posting this, the next morning I had a feeling of that “saturation”. This happened after I ran my morning loop of RICH and after my interview. Nothing crazy but just a feeling I should start letting things process or else it might be not be fun in the future. Informaticon from my previous custom at work.

This just reminded me of when I used to eat edibles.
I’m not even high bro
**1 minute later
wow, the thoughts I’m thinking are also thinking their own thoughts

3 Likes

On the usage of the new tech:

1 Like

@Sub.Zero How I have been feeling and why I chose to go back to Dragon Reborn

8 Likes

I would gladly rerun the Dragon since it’s a wonderful program but I’ve dealt with my major traumas already (thanks to the Dragon) and now I have to focus on some things that are out of survival mode like mastering my energies and emotions, destroying my limits, building my skills and improving self-expression.

You’ve made a great choice, be patient with yourself and you’ll benefit a lot from running the Dragon. I think I’ll go back to it one day, when it’s in Q+ and I have more time to myself.

3 Likes

I know RVConsultant bruv will bash me for this.

It was suppose to be my day off as i am running every other day. However i broke the protocol.

The very next day after running wanted, ascension custom and muscle building ultima. I repeated the same loops and threw in sex mastery.

It felt good perhaps SM raised my sexual energy that got transmutted by inner gasoline.

@Sub.Zero your thoughts

P.S please do not copy what i did i dont want Saint, Fire and RVconsultant bashing me.

2 Likes

Hi James just go with your heart.

DR brought out the best in you please complete all 4 stages.

3 Likes

We shouldn’t look for patterns but just start with some reasonable one and then we have to experiment and intuit how much exposure we can handle basing on our energy level. Of course, it’s good to take a break every now and then despite of what we intuit. I gave up on my initial protocol of listening to my subs every other day and I’m running Alchemist today which is my third day of exposure. Tomorrow I’ll be taking a processing day although I could run one of my subs.

1 Like

On the new tech:

1 Like

I noticed on Qv2 that after some time of using same subs I stopped have too much pressure in my head after listening. Like my head is accustomed to sub or something. Do you observe it too?

2 Likes

On Qv2 and even Ultima v2, I notice that while running subs I feel good internally but don’t feel it at the same level as V1. It’s a fair trade off though because both internal and especially external results come faster and more noticeably. I also seem to need more rest days as it’s become too easy to overload one’s self on Qv2.

Recon also doesn’t seem to hit as hard but it’s sneakier, for instance my mind was reconciling Ascension Qv2 by making me question every single thing in existence and why life itself was even created. Took me over 24 hours to realize that this is Ascension’s way of helping me discover my personal mission and goals and reevaluating the trajectory of my life thus far. Ascension also seems to act like a mentor but has more of a big brother approach. Emperor acted as more an internal father figure.

Primal Qv2 helped me realize that at the end of the day, the choice is yours. Life is a “game” where you make the rules and it’s meant to be lived instead of being over-analyzed. Of course making the wrong moves in this “game of life” can have serious consequences but that breakthrough helped me to start getting out of my own head more.

Btw for those wondering, yes my current stack is working wonders for generating consistent positive attention from women too.

9 Likes

What is your current stack?

Primal QV2
Ascension QV2
Godlike Masculinity QV2

4 Likes

It feels like any time I run Elixir I continue to feel this weird disconnect with a lot of the people around me because I see how so much of what people waste their time or focus on is just a huge distraction and doesn’t create value for anyone

4 Likes

The sign that you’re starting to reach a higher consciousness.

Something these subs brought me aswell.

You will proceed to having a hard time to relate to “normal” people.

4 Likes

I have this all the time…it’s frustrating!

3 Likes

It’s a plus.

Do what 99% of people do, get what 99% of people get.
Therefore, not being able to relate to most just means you are ascending towards a greater life.

7 Likes