Rise to Stardom

@Lion has run it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

We shall see my friend. I’ll definitely keep you updated now haha.

1 Like

Thanks dude!

I’ll tag him in the post.

1 Like

As stated, that is definitely PCC…follow your intuition, nudges about people in general, but especially while on it.

He could also be ashamed or trying to impress, or likes you but has an std lol…there are lots of things that will ding your ‘off’ radar about people. You have to trust yourself and be discerning.

Recon on PCC at times I remember- also has me not trusting anyone

2 Likes

I’m still working on it with PCC. There was such a weird energy and I had no idea what it is or was.

I definitely think he’s trying to be impressive. He’s a guy who does martial arts so dance is completely new for him. He’s used to be perfect and I believe he looks up to me. He’s a very nice guy. He’s helping me out sexually with my fetish even though he’s straight. My fetish doesn’t take a lot so it’s not like he could be branded gay/bi for doing it if people knew what it was.

However I’m still trying to figure out if he’s really straight but he’s adamant that he is, and he just broke up with his girlfriend.

PCC is definitely giving me nudges towards people though but figuring what the nudges are are confusing.

1 Like

Last week I bought a course by TheChadFam.

It’s about becoming more attractive and using certain tools to appear more attractive.

They talk about nutrition, hair, fitness, teeth, jaw line etc.
One of the recommended things is using a jaw exerciser (I’m aware this is potentially known as bad so please let me just say the experience).

I’ve been using the Jaw exerciser since around Wednesday/Thursday last week and I feel like I’m seeing a difference.

I’ve always struggled with eating real food like steaks and stuff that I have to actually chew, going for junk food normally, so I was intrigued by the use of it. Like I said, I feel like I see a difference and I feel like a majority of that is also using WANTED.

I’m eager to be more attractive. I’ve never been the ‘it’ guy that people fancy or wanted and that sucks. I want to be that person. I may be wrong but that’s how I’ve felt in the past. A lot of the stuff on the site you guys will probably know about already like IF and macros etc but its good for me to have the stuff all in one place.

I’m working on the stuff mentioned:

1. The jaw exerciser.
  2. Started working out again today after not doing so since my knee injury (I’ve been dancing but didn’t do any workouts - did T25 by Shaun T today).
  3. Working on my nutrition and trying IF. I had Huel today, 600 calories so far and 60g protein.
  4. I’m looking up stuff on skin care and whitening my teeth

I feel like WANTED is helping direct me to the things that will help me become more attractive and shift. Something I felt I wasn’t. I’m grateful for this :pray:

1 Like

How did you decide to get this course?

What do you mean?

It came up as an ad on Facebook. I made it out to be a WANTED manifestation and bought the course. It’s had some good stuff in it so fsr.

Thank you for clarifying.

Of course! I hadn’t been looking for anything related to the course so I didn’t understand why I hot it but it was good timing.

This makes sense. Thank you.

The irony of this, I was gonna read this but haven’t gotten around to it. But I figured I’d share it with you here. Procrastinating sucks, but it sucks even more when you beat yourself up over it. Maybe this will be useful in some way

Thanks for this, gonna check it out. Just read some.

Turns out I’m right.
That guy I was speaking about is a liar.
I’m so over people lying to me, even if it’s small things.

Cutting myself away from this now.

1 Like

Wash out time.
May have definitely over processed this week.

I did x3 loops of MorningStarQv2 on Monday.
Tuesday was x2 of Solace R.I.C.H
Thursday was 2x of WANTED
Friday was one loop of Limit Destroyer

I wanted to try one day of each sub but I guess that was too much.

Should I take one or two weeks out?

I only increased one loop for MSQv2 and took it to 3 loops.
Everything else was the same except the days I ran everything.

However this week mentally has been dreadful. I’m so in my thoughts and feelings. Everything just went off and I think it’s been from MSQv2 processing the three loops.

Monday was pretty good to be honest but Tuesday I had like 4 people at class, and it was a drain to teach. Wednesday I had a sold out beginners class but the energy was so off and now I’m afraid I’ve lost people from coming to class next week - the class was difficult for them to learn but they need a challenge.

Thursday - I don’t really remember, and Friday was just not okay, teaching my company was super weird and just the energy again was off. Today everything was pretty good, even though I’ve been having conflicting issues with that guy, and then everything just crumbled near the end again. So today has been a shit show too.

So with the week I’ve had I think I’m going to try and take 14 days off.
I may only last 7 but 14 days sounds good for me.
I actually feel like I need more.

I feel like because I did so many high loops with Q during my Khan/DR/Stark phase, even if I stone walled, that they’re still processing and executing. I used to do like 6 loops per day of the one sub and alternate but then repeat.

Also in regards to loops…I really do think Qv2 might be the Q+ prototype.
I want to drop all my loops to one loop. Which I’m scared about.
One for the 4 days.

So I’m gonna run:

MSQv2 - Mon
R.I.C.H Solace - Tue
REST
WANTED - Thur
Limit Destroyer - Fri

I’m also considering replacing something with RM at some point.

WANTED has really been helping me with changing and upping my style.
It’s really been pushing me to clean things up about my apperance.

I’m planning on working out again on Monday doing 6 Weeks of The Work from Beachbody. I want to try Apple Fitness workouts but hate the fact they don’t have programs.

I still don’t have my nutrition sorted.
It’s the consistency and getting in enough protein.

I love Huel shakes cause they’re so easy and convient but I’m still finding I’m only hitting like 60-90 grams of protein. I really suck with meals.

Huel Shakes have either (dependant if I take the protein shake or the meal replacement) 20-40g protein.

I’ll tend to get 60g grams in from Huel alone via the two. That comes to about 6-700 calories due to the oat milk I consume them with too.

Remember, it’s not only about the number of loops but also about the number of programs. MorningStarQ is like two-three programs already, so in your case it’s like running 5-6 programs at a time. Heavy, heavy, heavy.

Consider running WANTED or RM along with LD for one cycle (2-3 weeks of exposure and one week of washout) and then doing one cycle of MSQv2 along with RICH and then REPEAT both cycles and so on.

1 Like

Haha,agree on that one.Trimmed out all my st4’s from my customs already.Dropping down to 1 custom also.New tech doesnt lend well to dense customs anymore :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve also decreased the usage of Ultimas (LD) to one loop a week basing on my current experiences and what @Hermit said:

2 Likes