The "Billions Mindset" Wealth Journal (Previously Ascended Mogul)

Yeah that would be really good, I would appreciate some recommendations.

I wouldn’t add heartsong into the module because I listen to it with my girlfriend so I wouldn’t want to have one of our names in it but not the other person’s.

Those are definitely my top goals. Wealth and relationship… but I feel like Heartsong has already taken my relationship from a 8/10 to a 9.5/10, so I don’t need any more subliminals for my relationship right now (except perhaps Diamond, but maybe we’ll listen to that together too).

So my main concern is wealth. To become wealthier, I’ll need to continually improve my energy, my productivity, my ability to relate and persuade people (sales), my entrepreneurship skills, and my money beliefs. Wealth is a BIG topic, with many ways to acquire it…

I run a digital marketing company and in that company my #1 job is to attract new clients. I have someone that takes care of fulfillment, so my daily activities are primarily sales and people based. I would probably do best with some subliminal that made me better at sales, more liked and trusted, better able to persuade, and more comfortable talking to people so that I can talk to more people for longer.

One thing I go through is not really liking most people, so I can sometimes find conversatons boring because I find the person boring. But that’s just a “me” thing and rarely about the person. Maybe it’s me being judgemental… Idk. Is there a sub that might help that?

Overall, what are your top wealth picks?

I’ll start looking at some modules as well

1 Like

Wow very cool! And I like the idea of keeping Heartsong separate so you and your gf can listen together - I think that’s very smart.

With those goals in mind here’s some ideas for a sales and wealth sub:

1. Stark Core

2. Mogul Core (or Ascended Mogul if you want more of a push to take action)

3. R.I.C.H. Core (for pure money manifestation)

4. Sultan

5. Financial Reality Success Shifter

6. Instant Business Tactician

7. Secrets of Akasha - Wealth

8. Wealth Limit Destroyer

9. Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy

10. Transcendental Connection -> helps connecting with people/sales

11. Story Teller -> stories are one of the best ways to connect with people

12. Dragon Tongue

13. Productivity Unleashed

14. Lifeblood Fable -> reputation is everything

15. Sacred Words -> persuasion through text

16. Carpe Diem Ascended -> seize the day and be productive

17. Charisma and Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver -> be more charming to potential clients

18. Direct Influencing Aura

19. Yggdrasil -> manifestation module opening pathways to manifestation

20. Mosaic -> helps improve stack-ability and synergy between custom and other subs you’re listening to

2 Likes

One that comes to mind is Daredevil. This one is for pure socializing and getting you to enjoy socializing as much as possible. You can include that in your custom in place of RICH if you want to focus more on people skills, whereas RICH is purely focused on money manifestation.

1 Like

I wouldn’t bother with building a new custom yet. You could stick to Mogul and Heartsong and add Limit Destroyer to it. Mogul in itself serves all the purposes you mentioned. With time you could switch to EoG and RICH to expand what you’ve built or run the Billionaire Stack suggested by SClub:

The BILLIONAIRE stack: Emperor: The House of Medici, The Ecstasy of Gold, R.I.C.H. Ultima (run as a major program) + The Executive (run as a booster)

Anyway, I would keep building the foundations with Mogul and Limit Destroyer for some time before switching to that Billionaire Stack or whatever you would run (a custom or some other Major Title).

1 Like

Is it possible to add RICH to a subliminal custom with 20 modules considering it’s an ultima? I thought ultimas weren’t included in regular customs.

RICH Ultima can be put into a Q custom (20 modules max for Q custom).

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing the article! Super helpful.

1 Like

@Ice based off of your list + spending an hour to read the description for every. single. fucking. module. one by one… this is what I’ve come up with. I narrowed it down to 20. 21, but two of them are auras.

1. StarkQ Core
  2. Mogul Core
  3. Rich Ultima Core
  4. Financial Success Reality Shifter
  5. Secrets of Akasha - Wealth
  6. Wealth Limit Destroyer
  7. Dragon Tongue
  8. Godlike Masculinity
  9. Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
  10. Eagle Eye (reading body language, understanding what people think/feel)
  11. Metamorphosis (deeper meditation, interesting, because I meditate 1-2 hours a day already)
  12. Emperor’s Voice
  13. Yggdrasil
  14. Carpe Diem Ascended
  15. Transcendental Connection
  16. Machine: Action
  17. Deep Sleep
  18. Aura/Direct Influencing Aura (which is better?)
  19. Mosaic
  20. Lion IV

Everyone seems to include Yggdrasil into their customs from what I can read… is it a fan favourite on Sub Club?

Ones that I almost included were Machine: Rest, Story Teller, and Total Nonchalance. I didn’t like the sound of Sultan because it inspires you to live your life “in opulence” whereas what I want to do is save my money and live comfortably while barely working one day, or use it to spend all my time with my family.

What’s your thoughts on my stack?

This might not be something I go through with for a little while. I do believe that the modules that I chose will fit well into any custom around this topic that I choose to go with, I feel like I have a lot more uncertainty around what Major Program to include. I’ll sleep on it and keep listening to what I’m listening to for a bit.

2 Likes

For the purposes of sales and influencing people, Direct Influencing Aura is the way to go. Aura is more general.

1 Like

I think it looks great! I would encourage you to sleep on it, give it a couple days and re-assess the list of modules.

The way I’ve done it in the past is to create a separate list from scratch (without looking at the ones you’ve listed above) a few days later and see how it compares to your original list. The ones that are common to both lists can be considered “must haves” while the ones that differ may take some more analysis to determine which will be a better fit.

My main advice to you in this process is to take your time. Sounds like you aren’t in a rush which puts you in a great position. I think I contemplated for almost 2 months before ordering my custom, and couldn’t be happier with what I came up with.

4 Likes

Seems that way. Yggdrasil in your case will present you with more and more opportunities for wealth and fortune. It basically allows for the goals of the sub to execute easier.

Machine: Rest would be a great complement to Machine: Action if you can fit it. Not 100% necessary though.

Story Teller is one of those new ones that really stuck out to me. Humans connect through telling stories, and I feel like the best sales reps are the ones that can spin the best story. It would be cool if you could include this, but if not totally understandable.

With LionIV I don’t think Total Nonchalance is necessary. I have LionIV in my custom and it definitely makes you calm and nonchalant. Other people have reported the same.

3 Likes

sorry bro i have not yet used custom… others are more qualified to give advice here

altho I’ve read name embedded subs give better results

1 Like

@Lion, do you have any ideas for Billions?

2 Likes

I quite like the modules recommended by others here and his own observations. I think he will do excellent with the custom idea he got so far:

1 Like

@Lion & @Ice I believe I read that 1 Major Core is actually more recommended then putting in 3 cores? I was thinking I could even make this exclusively RICH ultimate core + modules. Then I could listen to Mogul and StarkQ on my own time.

The way I’m going now, I feel 100% like I want to do RICH and these modules, but I’m still trying to discover my main Major Program so I wouldn’t want to lock in all this money and then discover I don’t like StarkQ or something.

Like Ice said, I’m in no rush. I’ll probably try out StarkQ before making a custom

2 Likes

You could replace a core with some… Mystery…
or Deus.

3 core was max, but less then 3 was recommended I think. Don’t remember where I read that though.

1 Like

That would be really powerful. And honestly a smart idea to do StarkQ separately to get a feel for the program and it’s effects.

Plus if you decide to include it in the custom you already have a foundation through exposure to the script!

1 Like

Bro, you’re making good progress. Don’t stop. Do this for at least 3 months, then you can think about creating a custom.

4 Likes

I wanted to create a custom as well when I started. They look very tempting but once I said that to my friend Joe ( who is using subs for over a year now) , I was being told that I should not make a custom right away… Here is why.

The way he put it was that at first, one should pick a sub, keep on using it and after several months / a year, start considering making a custom.

Customs are here to give you something you already know you are lacking in and something the subs you were listening to that point did not give you.
Making a custom so soon would not be very good for you since you don’t really know what you are getting and what you are lacking in so clearly just yet.

Again, this comes from my friend - not me so I can’t really tell you if it’s completely true but it does sound like a valid point that I think I should make before you start anything bigger.

7 Likes

Hey guys. It’s been a while since I posted here on my own journal. I’ve been posting extensively about Heartsong on the main discussion thread, since I love that subliminal SO MUCH that I felt that I needed to share how much it’s done for me.

Let me quote some of the things I’ve said in that forum…

And after the initial rush of results that my girlfriend got, I started to notice the effects that it was having on myself as well.

This life-long resistance that I’ve had to sexual advancement just completely disappeared after a few weeks of Heartsong. My girlfriend used to be basically… not allowed to initiate sex. I wouldn’t ever respond to her the way she wanted to if she initiated sex. I was the one that had to do it. It was a big problem but eventually she just accepted it and we worked around it, no big deal.

BUT NOW THAT’S NOT A THING ANYMORE.

Pretty crazy.

We talked more about what’s changed in our relationship and we were mainly talking about how much less we fight, how much less often our interactions turn negative, and how much quicker we come back to positive states of mind whenever we do end up fighting.

Also, I’m starting to understand exactly how my girlfriend’s anxiety is changing. Before, when she got jealous, she used to think it was my fault. “I’m making her jealous,” or “She’s jealous because I’m checking out a girl” or “She’s jealous because she’s not sure if she can trust me.”

But after a few weeks of Heartsong, she’s been able to identify that as a totally internal trigger and state of mind… and the context of our conversations has totally shifted. She’s now 100% aware that those feelings are hers, hers alone, and really have nothing to do with me, so that I’m not the one she can blame. As a result, even if she does feel jealous, it doesn’t turn into a fight anymore… it usually just turns into a deep conversation (which is ultimately excellent for the health of our relationship).

I also need to give an update on how my wealth subs are doing. I will do that soon, but I’m just gonna hit “publish” on this one here and let it land.

7 Likes