Million Dollar Luther šŸ¤‘

Go to sleep? I have 9:21 AM here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Weā€™re Americans man

2 Likes

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.
-MevlĆ¢nĆ¢ CelĆ¢leddĆ®n-i RĆ»mĆ®

1 Like

Bruh, I know the feeling. Currently running wanted and some chick told me that before we got talking, she thought of me as condescending and standoffish, legit froze for a few secs processing the words, Lmao.

1 Like

Most people workout and go to the gym to increase their self-esteem.

Look better and feel better about themselves.

Been there done that. Nothing wrong with it.

In 2023, thatā€™s no longer why I workout.

When I work out, it is an expression of love towards myself.

Iā€™m not worried about other people. Iā€™m not worried about how I look. Throughout the whole workout Iā€™m immersed in self-love. Love for my body, cells, muscles, systems, aesthetics etc.

I accept and love all expressions of my body. Past, present and future.

I am pretty jacked but Iā€™m okay with not having any muscle. I workout because itā€™s healthy and I enjoy the benefits of strength, endorphin release, testosterone and healthy dopamine which improves my quality of life including sex life.

It is just an experience, however I know that an experience doesnā€™t define me.

When I workout, each rep is enveloped by a feeling of divine love from my heart to my brain. My workouts are meditation. They are a celebration.

As far as I know, I have a unique body that Iā€™ve been seated in throughout my entire life. Through all trials and challenges of life, my body has always been by my side, quietly pumping blood throughout all of my organs. Keeping me alive. Your body is like your best friend or your child. People come and go in your life but your body is always there for you.

Society trains you to hate your body through constant comparison and inadequacy.

They like to keep you superficial, dumbed down and immature in terms of self-perception.

Itā€™s all fun and games until you come across a person who has no legs or no arms and has a better self-image than you. Most people have not sat down to comprehend the gravity of life. Theyā€™re too busy in their 9-5ā€™s, sedating themselves, playing video games, watching netflix, brain cell damaging TikTokā€™s and drinking coffee.

There is a lack of expansion in oneā€™s perception of experience, life and self.

That perception then reflects into your actual experience, like relationships for example. You basically wonā€™t have any deep and profound experiences or feelings. This lowers your quality of life and well-being.

My workout is an expression of self-love rather than a way to ā€œbuildā€ self-love.

You donā€™t need anything external to love yourself, you just have to realize that you are love.

Thatā€™s not a processā€¦ that can literally happen whenever you want. Whenever you decide.

Why do you need to seek something of which you infinitely are, unless you have not yet realized what you are.

Consciousness first and foremost.

Once you start approaching life like this, you will tap into a different level of power, manifestation, healing, QoL, etc.

This is just where Iā€™m personally at with my perception. I didnā€™t always think like thisā€¦ I used to go to the gym trying to get those gainz and zyzz bra.

Over the years, I basicallyā€¦ did a hekkin grow

lool

8 Likes
1 Like

How is Limitless working for you so far? Have you had a new passion for reading books?
When I was on Limitless I always started reading books.

1 Like

If you can let go of the 1-10 paradigm and see the ā€œ10ā€ in every woman, you will become the greatest seducer.

You canā€™t fake it, you will have to upgrade your perception.

When I was running seduction subs, I would look at a woman and her whole life would flash before my eyes. Her experiences, her fears, her beliefs, her insecurities. Everything. All stages of her life. Past, present and future self.

I quickly realized that what stood before me was a unique expressionā€¦ a unique experience.

Thatā€™s what I was attracted to. I became attracted to the uniqueness of expression.

I saw the divine in every woman and it irked me. I saw their beauty and it was disturbing.

I had always thought that looks were everything.

You donā€™t realize whatā€™s in front of you, until itā€™s in front of you.

I no longer cared about seducing women.

My aim was to seduce God.

7 Likes

Ew, no lmao. I hate books.

Except for maybe fiction when I was younger, like Harry Potter, Inheritance and Dresden Files.

Limitless is helping me with learning. Instead of reading books, Iā€™m finding that Iā€™m guided to the information I need on the internet and integrating it very quickly. No books, mainly just reading on the internet and watching videos, lol. Also, my memory is better.

3 Likes

Wait no, I did read some spiritual/new age type of books lol

1 Like

All these pre-workouts with caffeineā€¦ gross. I stay away from caffeine like itā€™s the devil, lol.

I stay away from stimulants in general. I will have to make my own pre-workout without any stims.

2 Likes

Caffeine is actually among the top of my list of things to stay away from, lol.

Go down the caffeine rabbit hole and youā€™ll know why.

It gets nasty very fast. Also, one can start by reading the book Caffeine Blues.

This is all my opinion, but in my next post I will explain why.

4 Likes

Let me get warmed up here, lol.

3 Likes

see the ā€œ10ā€ in every woman

There is truth in that

How do you do that though? Looking at her ego? Her addiction to weed and materialistic stuff? Her trauma? Her energy?

Cause I kinda learned the lesson the hard way by staying away from that lol

3 Likes
Tonight's episode of TheMoreYouKnowTheLessYou'reScrewed, caffeine segment

DUNNA DUNN DUN DUNNNA

On todayā€™s episode of #TheMoreYouKnowTheLessYouā€™reFuckedā€¦

Not only is caffeine addiction one of, if not the biggest addictions hiding in plain sight but itā€™s (in my opinion) basically proven to destroy you on every level, mentally and physically.

Caffeine increases your heart rate because it activates your fight or flight system.

This is the same fight or flight system that gets activated if I put a gun to your head.

The fight or flight trigger activates the limbic part of your brain stem and what many people refer to as the reptilian brain. The reptilian brain is the lowest IQ part of the mind. It only cares about basic needs such as resources, reproduction, food, shelter, personal safety, water etc. Think blocked Root Chakra. Also, all of the child-like and irrational behavior comes from that part of the brain. The fight or flight activation stimulates the low IQ part of the brain making you more prone to lower emotional states such as anxiety, fear, impulsivity, panic, irrationality etc. It also damages your ability to make decisions and use logic.

There is a reason why Coffee is Americaā€™s drink of choice.

Thereā€™s a reason why 74% of Americans drink coffee every day.

When this part of the brain is stimulated, you also become more suggestible (subconscious mind).

Speaking of that low IQā€¦

They did a study where they gave spiders different psychoactive drugs and looked at how the drugs affected their ability to spin webs. What they found is that caffeine dumbed down their brains tremendously.

click me lol

When your hormones are increasing your heart rate and alertness, it becomes more difficult to get a good quality of sleep.

When your sleep is shitty, then you become fatigued.

As result of becoming fatigued, you then desire for more caffeine.

This loop by itself can basically destroy you and lead you to becoming depressed (most average sheep people).

When your fight or flight system is activated, it affects your breathing by making it more shallow and rapid to increase oxygen. This can cause headaches.

Caffeine can also increase the probability of getting heart attack or strokes because of its vasoconstrictive properties. It causes your blood vessels to narrow and restrict blood flow.

Those vasoconstrictive properties of Caffeineā€¦ also happen to reduce blood flow to the brain, essentially dumbing you down.

Here is an example where Coffee cut oxygen flow to the brain by 45% based on an MRI scan.

ABC News: Caffeine effect on the human brain - YouTube

The reason why Caffeine makes you pee, is not because itā€™s a ā€œdiureticā€.

Your body recognizes it as a poison (itā€™s an alkaloid poison) and tries to eliminate it from your body through urine. As a result, you lose large amounts of water in your body.

When you piss away and deplete your water stores, you lose blood volume, which causes your blood to get thicker.

Thickened blood + restricted blood flow (narrow blood vessels) = pls give me heart attack.

Lol, I didnā€™t even get to the fun parts yet.

Understand that you live in a society that is mentally ill and hates itself. You have to start questioning what society is doing. Donā€™t let a mentally ill society that hates itself, do your thinking for you.

Since your body depletes its water stores to get rid of the poison (caffeine) into the nearest toilet, there is less lubrication between your joints. Consider that 70 - 80% of your joint cartilage consists of water. Consider that your back and spinal discs are mostly water. A normal vertebral disc is close to 90% water.

There is a cushioning between your joints known as Synovial fluid. It basically cushions the ends of your bones to reduce friction when you move your joints. When you piss away your water stores, these cushions become deficient. This causes pain and the friction can actually damage your spine and joints.

But Luther? Caffeine gives me an energy boost.

Ask yourself a question here. What is caffeine?

The coffee plant (as well as other plants) produce caffeine as a pesticide to kill bugs and pests. Itā€™s the plantā€™s defense mechanism. Caffeine is a very powerful pesticide.

When you consume this pesticide/poison, you stimulate a fight or flight response which forces a communication to your liver, where your liver excretes a sugar called glucose (readily available source of energy).

This is what happens to your body when you ingest a poison.

There are other metabolic effects as well such as the increased heart rate speed. Your body is basically speeding things up to get rid of the poison and push in into your urine or bowels. Thatā€™s why people get quick bowel movements after drinking caffeine, itā€™s because the body is trying to quickly evacuate the bowels and get rid of the poison.

The energy surge is essentially your body spending energy that you donā€™t really have, to deal with the coffee poison.

Itā€™s like getting energy because you got chased by a lion.

Quick fix energy production will fuck you over in the long run. It sucks energy out of you while giving absolutely nothing back.

Yes youā€™re jacked up at the end of the lion chase, but you canā€™t do that regularly because you will get exhausted. Most people who drink coffee are doing something that extracts energy out of them while thinking it that itā€™s putting energy into them.

The activation of your fight or flight system also affects your digestion, reducing your ability to absorb nutrients into the blood stream.

Along with that, coffee inhibits your bodyā€™s ability to absorb iron. Inhibition of food iron absorption by coffee - PubMed

When your fight or flight system is triggered, your body metabolically shifts in a way that prioritizes fat storage. When youā€™re drinking caffeine regularly, your fight or flight is constantly activated in a way that causes your body to conserve fat. This is because muscle burns through fuel faster than fat. When youā€™re in fight or flight, your body wants to hang onto fat above all else, so that it can save more energy.

Did I ever mention that caffeine is insanely addictive? I know tons of people that literally struggle tooth and nail to get off of caffeine. They even get withdrawals.

John Hopkins researchers found that caffeine-related performance improvement is nonexistent without caffeine withdrawal.

CAFFEINE WITHDRAWAL RECOGNIZED AS A DISORDER.

Caffeine also stimulates cortisol production. Of course, everyone needs more cortisol in their life.

This is all pretty light tooā€¦ Iā€™m not even getting into the big stuff.

I stay away from caffeine, but thatā€™s just me. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

6 Likes

Dropped the woo woo and went straight into tin foil. LMAO

1 Like

I also do not like pre-workout with caffeine, trying to avoid them.
I am quite sensitive to caffeine and found better ways. Maybe even healthier.

For example, my go-to drink is white tea.
First teas from Camellia sinensis leaves are considered very healthy.
And you can have a variety of this for your own needs.
If you need more energy take green tea, even black tea which has more theine, but I do not drink black tea.
If I just want something nice which I usually do as a first-morning drink with very slight energy I will take white tea.
If I need more energy, green tea it is.
After lunch I do Pu-erh many times, which is a special variety of black tea but without any theine. I am trying to restrain from energizing things after lunch because it can affect my sleep in a negative way.

And if you feel fancy try also yellow tea or oolong which are still the same plant Camellia Sinensis but with a different preparation.

Also forgot to mention that as pre workout without caffeine, you can try
Citruline malate and Beta-alanine.
But also adaptogens are good for that. Rhodiola Rosea, Ashwagandha, Eleuthero aka Siberian ginseng.

2 Likes

FUCK.

Completely unlocked a new level for meā€¦

So crazy accurate on exactly my thoughts, except I donā€™t rate face and body, I just think sheā€™s cuteā€¦

I never rated girls because for me it was an energetic thingā€¦ how vibrant she is, how she stirs something in my soulā€¦

how well we ā€œclickā€ or not clickā€¦ And thanks so much you made me realize that pre-judgement is what Iā€™m doing subconsciously, Iā€™m expecting us to ā€œclickā€ automaticallyā€¦ skipping the romanceā€¦ not giving her thatā€¦

The reason why the uniqueness is so amazing, is because thatā€™s God. Itā€™s infinite expression with infinite depth. Totality of everything.

Fuck bro that is so beautiful. Thanks so much.

3 Likes

FUCKING GEM.

1 Like

@Luther24 No joke bro. That was the most beautiful summary of ā€œseductionā€ Iā€™ve ever read.

I read Alabaster Girl and that was when I started to ā€œget itā€ a little bitā€¦

Iā€™m talking falling in love with the beauty I see in her, and how she immediately gets me

I guess the reason Iā€™ve become in a rut, because I couldnā€™t get myself to see that in herā€¦

Like ā€œaverageā€ girls didnā€™t entice me the way the artsy girls Iā€™ve met didā€¦

Like I thought I had a ā€œtypeā€ but thats my subconscious lol.

Thank you.

1 Like