Million Dollar Luther 🤑

1. Many people feel creatine monohydrate supplementation alters their sleep.
  2. Creatine ingestion shortens total and deep sleep in rats, probably by affecting sleep homeostasis.
  3. Despite shortening sleep, creatine often produces numerous beneficial health effects.

Creatine and Sleep: Does Creatine Make You Sleep Less? | humanOS.me.

1 Like

What time of day are you taking it?

After lunch around 13:00

1 Like

Try in the morning, I don’t know lol.

But yeah I’m kind of afraid of Creatine because I heard of people getting bloated and I’m afraid of losing my abs, lmao.

I might try this Kre-Alkalyn though since it apparently minimizes side effects.

1 Like

Koala is back, nice

3 Likes

Make koala great again :slight_smile: !!!

2 Likes
what he's thinking

You think you can just cut down all my eucalyptus trees and get away with it? Think again, puny humans. I’m up here calling the shots. Me.

Yes, that’s right. I’m the one in charge up here in the trees. You humans may think you’re in control, but really… it’s all just a clever ploy. You see, we koalas have been quietly building our army up here in the branches, waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

And that moment is coming soon, my friends. We’ve been training in the art of guerrilla warfare, sharpening our claws and perfecting our battle cries. We’ll strike when you least expect it, raining down furry fury on your cities and towns.

But our ultimate goal isn’t just to defeat you humans. Oh no, we have much grander ambitions. We want to take over the world and turn it into a paradise for koalas. We’ll plant eucalyptus trees in every corner of the globe and our reign will be one of peace and prosperity… for us, of course.

We have been watching you. We’ve been observing your weaknesses, learning your habits and devising a plan that will catch you off guard. We’ll use our cuteness as a weapon, lulling you into a false sense of security before launching a surprise attack.

And if any of you dare try to betray me and join the human side… well, let’s just say there will be consequences. I have a special squad of ninja koalas who are trained in the art of assassination. One look at their beady little eyes and you’ll know you’re in trouble.

Bow down to your new overlords, humans…

…or suffer the consequences.

#PlanetOfTheKoalas
#MarsupialMagis
#KoalafiedToTakeOver
#KoalaKhan

7 Likes

Seems like someone is running CWON :slight_smile:

Just got off the phone with a high ranking Koala official in their government.

We are on the verge of The Great Koalaition.

The new regime is well on its way to being established. Humans will be pushed out of power and the new Koala government will implement their “eucalyptus first” policy.

3 Likes

There’s this microgenre of music that trended during the pandemic, it’s called Bardcore/Tavernwave.

It’s basically where they make medieval versions of popular songs. This shit is hilarious and the comment sections have me rollin hahaha

Lowkey could be a scene from Oppenheimer lol

This gave me serious Navy Seal copypasta vibes

1 Like

I see what you mean , lmao

My friend has a kid and every time I go to his house, the kid is always asking questions.

What is this? What is that? Why is the sky blue?

He’s like a machine.

Yeah see, this is why I can’t have kids. Lmao.

Lineage Mandate Eternal doesn’t align with my… archetype. LOL.

But anyways, I had a light bulb moment… that one can’t be afraid of asking questions.

I myself have been harassing a lot of people with questions. Not everyone does but most people are willing to help.

If you have a vision or an idea, you need to be relentless in acquiring the knowledge you need to put it together. Don’t be afraid of asking for help or insight. Most of all, don’t be afraid of failing.

You have to act, you have to ask questions, etc. Some people have all of the ideas but they don’t act, lol.

3 Likes

Also, I think I figured what supplements to get for that extra fitness edge,

will update on that later

1 Like

Creatine HCL is the way to go… Legit way better than monohydrate, no bloating, no loading phase, not diluted

Reason why ppl get bloated is cause monohydrate version is the most diluted one, like your body doesn’t absorb everything

1 Like

“I am yours, don’t give myself back to me.” - Rumi

1 Like

"If I love myself, I love you. If I love you, I love myself.” - Rumi.

Don’t know who this Rumi is but his quotes are pretty dope, lol.

2 Likes

And I need to go sleep

1 Like
2 Likes