Million Dollar Luther 🤑

I was like I would recommend some healing titles SE, DR, or LBFH, this could help, but why bother?
And you are right, more women here would be definitely interesting. To see the perspective not only from us men which is somehow one dimensional.
But you can not have everything, right? And on every forum are just some individuals who are very loud etc.
You can not ban them, because basically, they did not do anything that horrible but it is just an annoyance.

1 Like

Ignoring them is ok, as not giving them any energy any attention.
See psychology in the nutshell :slight_smile:

1 Like

Truthfully I don’t know how anyone engages with people like that. It’s a massive energy drain and I avoid it all costs because my energy is already limited in my own life

3 Likes

@Fractal_Explorer

evolvinglol

2 Likes

lmao :laughing:

1 Like

Gotta get myself a new avatar soon lol

2 Likes

Halfway through April already, lol.

I’m really in the lab though. Making massive headway especially in these past few days.

If you have any type of vision or inclination for an idea when manifesting wealth, then you need to explore it because it can blossom into a whole masterpiece. Don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty.

Also, stay on top of everything (culture, business, tech, etc).

I’m feeling pretty good right now… made it through a lot of recon.

Oh we workin, workin. Luther is with all the shits.

I seem to go in and out of extremely productive tunnel vision. Like, very high ROI flow states.

Interesting.

Okay, I need to step on the gas now.

6 Likes

Excellent advice.

What are you playing these days?! I get these kinds of jokes in my head with Quantum Limitless or Stark.

3 Likes

Limitless lol

3 Likes

Mischief reigns

loll

3 Likes
1 Like

Batman

Solid man. Thank you.

1 Like

lol cheers

Thinking of getting some workout supplements, lol.

Might help me break through some PR’s… I don’t take any lmao.

1 Like

Creatine and Cordyceps bro lol

Cordyceps are insanely good

3 Likes

So I got a new bench for the Viking Rack

newbench

Those wheels on the bottom make it much easier to move lol.

I also swung by Best Buy looking for surround sound speakers. I think the guy who works there was just trying to sell me the most expensive shit, lmao. I need to do some research lol

2 Likes

This is weird, everyone is taking Creatine.
I have from creatine somehow disruptive sleep, it is weird. Like I have fewer hours of sleep than before and honestly, it is quite freaking me out. And it is not like just one night but more, but nevermind this is just me.
And from Cordyceps, I did not observe much.

1 Like