Million Dollar Luther šŸ¤‘

I sensed a great degree of vehemence in her refusal

the Allfather has sent me on a mission,

i must leave no Valkyrie unbedded. None

1 Like

what else do I write in hereā€¦last night I realized that sweet pea is a quadruple entendre

Might not

(idk)

didnā€™t realize how wild this soundedā€¦ LMAO

I remember when someone once asked ā€œwhy is working out importantā€ on this forum and I went into a full cognitive dissonance.

I literally could not compute the question. I was very rude and regret this response as it was very inappropriate for the forum. Luckily the moderators were lenient and didnā€™t ban me. I am incredibly grateful and also reformed.

1 Like

an extremely innocent and caring individual such as myself, deserves to experience the highest levels of anabolism

I have relinquished the mortal temptations and devoted myself to all that is pure and holy

with great sacrifice, comes great testosterone

amen brothers

may you be blessed by the gods of anabolism and be rewarded with the highest hypertrophies

1 Like

Catholicism, buddhism, hinduism, shintoism, judaism, anabolismā€¦ all the same shit.

1 Like

People that provide great value, have great status.

Foods that provide great nutritional value, go into my stomach.

Me and my gym bros recently shared a swolesome moment. The muscle memory wonā€™t be forgotten.

#CertifiedBrofessorAndSwoleosophist

I enter the training grounds with one and only one purpose.

I seek to destroy my bodyā€¦ and rebirth anew.

This is the cycle of life.

The cycle of anabolism.

My heart goes out to the aesthetically inept. Empathize, I may notā€¦ but admittedly I am stirred.

As anabolic-ly inclined as I may beā€¦ I do not forsake all forms of catabolism.

For without muscle breakdown, how can there be growth?

I actually visit the Temple of Gains on my rest days. We pay homage to the gods of anabolism through flexing and prayer. Ever since I started going, Iā€™ve been able to attract more protein into my life.

Many people lack knowledge on the history of Earth. They leave a lot of stuff out of the school textbooks.

As a highly-esteemed brofessor, it is my sacred duty to educate others on real history.

Millions of years agoā€¦ all the continents were united, forming one massive swole supercontinent.

This was long before protein shakes and pre-workouts even existed.

The scientists called this supercontinent ā€œPangaeaā€.

This is false.

In the sacred scriptures of broscience, I discovered that the true name of this colossal landmass was Proteinea.

The continents were like the massive barbell plates of Earth. When fused together, they flexed in union.

Over the years, the continent began to split up into into different parts through a process that scientists call ā€œContinental Driftā€.

This is false.

In the sacred scriptures of broscience, the true cause was actually Continental Lift.

Deep below the Earthā€™s surface, the magma was ready to erupt into a legendary lift session. The Continental Lift began as the plates beneath Proteinea started feeling the burn. The plates began to move, driven by the immense power of the gods of anabolism. It was essentially a cosmic leg day, with each continent pumping iron and pushing its boundaries, striving for greater gains.

Over millions of years, Proteinea began to transform. The continents started to drift apart.The once unified swole landmass broke into smaller pieces, each seeking its own path to hypertrophy.

As the continents dispersed, oceans formed in between them. It was like hydration in between sets.

Sometimes these continents collided. When that happened, mountains were born, thrusting up like ripped biceps.

The journey of Proteinea - the true supercontinent, transformed into the story of the continents we know today.

They may be spread out now, but they all started togetherā€¦

United in their gains.

#KnowYourHistory
#RealTruth
#StaySwole

2 Likes
"why do you take supplements"

Iā€™m writing this in here to self-clarify.

Friend of mine recently asked me my thoughts on supplements because he didnā€™t expect me to be the type of person to take them. Iā€™m actually a really hard-headed, old-school, naturalistic, grounded-approach type of person. Iā€™m also very tin-foily.

Many years ago, I would scoff at people for taking supplements.

I felt like they were a coping mechanism.

ā€œWhy do you even need supplements in the first place? Just eat healthierā€.

I thought that I was smart. In actuality, I was a dumbass.

My philosophy is high ROI nutrition. The most amount of high ROI nutrition possible.

Supplements are a form of human evolution, in that they are inherently nutrition-based and optimization-based.

Imagine you time-traveled to 1000 years ago.

If you wanted an Ashwagandha herb (I know I ripped on it but just using as an example, lmao), the ease of getting that depends on where you live. It is found naturally in India, Africa, and the Middle East. It would be difficult to get it in other parts of the world. It might come with a hefty price due to coming from overseas. It may be extremely rare in certain communities. It may even be strictly reserved for high status people (ex. royalty).

Thatā€™s the evolution aspect, in that todayā€¦ there is extreme amount of convenience, accessibility and ease through extraction, mass supply and transport. All on a level that our ancestors just simply didnā€™t have.

Something that may have been prized and coveted in rarity thousands of years agoā€¦ today, can just be sent to your door in a click.

Great example of that is Shilajit.

You have to connect the dots of the bigger picture to really appreciate the evolution of humans. Not everything is a step back, and that very thinking is the downfall of the hard-headed naturalist.

Our potential for optimal health is higher than itā€™s ever been. We have everything.

The main reason why supplements donā€™t go against my philosophy is because they are nutrition-based.

I am absolutely against prescription medications, drugs, TRT, steroids and other PEDā€™s. Those arenā€™t nutrition-based. They can disrupt your bodyā€™s natural processes.

By nutrition-based, I mean for exampleā€¦ taking a supplement equivalates in some manner to ingesting the real thing naturally (regardless of efficiency or bioavailability). That in itself, opens the door to a different level of optimization. Any side-effect is also nutrition-based (toxicity or overdose).

A supplement is like a manifestation of natural evolution.

This is where Iā€™m at right now with, but this can all change for me very quickly. I am currently new to taking supplements and one of these days I may just drop all of them. LOL. Anything can happen.

1 Like

Iā€™m honestly not a very a good chef, lmao.

I am very prideful in what I can make though. I have an inflated cooking ego.

LMAO.

Like this for instance:

lol

This is basically chop suey/teriyaki type of chicken with rice. It tastes literally like how it tastes from the restaurants but it took me over a month to master and fine-tune it.

I can now make it regularly on a unconscious-competence level.

You have to trial and error it, based upon your own cooking methods, timing, utensils, stovetops, etc. You have to optimize it and make it super efficient. I even factor in the maintenance-level like how much of mess it makes.

I tried to make pistacho-crusted salmon (my favorite dish which is $40+ and from very high end restaurant) - donā€™t wanna talk about it. LOL.

You have to build these skills, like this is real life leveling up. Cooking your own shit feels very independent, resourceful, primal and raises dopamine. This is a wild stretch but I wouldnā€™t be surprised if it increases testosterone levels.

Anyways, yeah.

Honestly, you donā€™t have to cook though.

Just do what I didnā€™t do and find yourself a woman to live withā€¦ who can cook.

LMFAO

Thank god this forum is anonymous hahahahahaahaha

:laughing:

3 Likes

I would instantly wife the woman who can make me that pistachi-crusted salmon dish every day.

Zero hesitation. Need to guide Heartsong later.

2 Likes