Luther's SPARTAN ZP Journal

Good point, lol.

That would for sure be the next step.

I don’t really consider it as adding something though, it’s more like expanding upon the blueprint by going into more detail.

1 Like

An open-world, first person video game.

There’s a lot to do. A lot of content in this game, lol.

100 hours of gameplay?

How about decades of content.

Can’t forget NewGame+.

LOL.

1/10 spirituality:

“Hey dude. Holy shit, 4k graphics with 120 fps. It looks so realistic. Technology is so powerful!”

9/10 spirituality:

-looks around-

“Lol”

2 Likes
1 Like

Antonyms, Synonyms, Homonyms, On God An Nems… all the same shit.

You know how there’s hardcore and softcore?

What if there is something in between.

Neither hard nor soft… but squishy.

Squishycore.

Ah yesss. How splendid.

3 Likes

I have been… eating marshmallows.

I drew a face on one, with a black marker. Looking at it seems to help with my recon.

#AdvancedUserTactics

2 Likes

Wealth: Currently running an experimental stack for this. Seems to be working.

Health and Fitness: Kicking ass in here. Health improving every day. Working out every day. Looking kind of freakish at the moment, trying not to over do it. I might start working out less and practice yoga or something.

Relationships: Kicking ass. Honeymoon effect (is that what it’s called?) 24/7… with the most amazing and most beautiful woman in the world. :relaxed:

Family is doing incredible. I love my family.

Still have to manifest a higher quality social circle.** (bolded as note to self)

Personal Development: Time management, productivity, focus, ambition and sense of adventure are insane at the moment.

Spirituality: Have a side practice that helps me with this, that is probably the best on the planet.

Recreation and Leisure: I got A LOT going on. I’ve started playing 3 different games in my downtime which I’m aiming to master. Only allowed to play like 1 hour a day, so I don’t upset the balance of my life with addiction lol. Spending a lot of time in nature with my partner.

Traveling project which is going to be legendary, is about 25% complete. I’ve been cooking a lot of new things and trying different delicious foods. Been spending a lot of time with my partner, my family, and her family. BBQ’s, beaches, all kinds of great stuff. Haven’t gone out with the homies in a while… my hands are full. It’s weird. Tried dancing with my partner… it’s a… work in progress, lmfao.

I’m on cruise control at the moment. Bolded part I’m trying to manifest people who are adventurous like me, want to travel, play the same games as me, etc. I think it would add to the quality to share the fun with other people, lol. I’m not sure though, still figuring this part out. Not clear yet.

1 Like

That’s exactly why I never tell people to practice gratitude.

It’s the most irrational and illogical thing ever.

It’s like, “mate, what the fuck is there to be grateful about? My life sucks”.

Forget about gratitude James.

Imagine your business goes bankrupt, you’re failing to pay rent and debts are piling.

“Yes, you should be grateful.”

It sounds fucking stupid, because it is.

They often try to generalize your life until the logic is valid.

“Well hey man… at least you’re still alive”.

“Well hey man… at least x”.

The good ol’ “well it could be worse”.

The concept of gratitude comes from the mainstream New Age world. The world of zero context and projection of New Age concepts with little to no understanding or consideration for a person’s beliefs or life circumstances.

My advice to you James, and anyone else who thinks their life sucks:

Run the subs, take action and get small wins. Use those wins as momentum. Let them build, create them, let them add up. Immerse yourself in them. Make an unstoppable fortress.

That’s how you shift your mindset to start attracting things.

You breed accomplishments and wins, then allow them to have babies. Next thing you know, you have an army.

Option #1: My life sucks, things are looking grim, I don’t know what to do, etc.

Option #2: I’m running really powerful subs, I’ve gotten some stuff done. Despite how my life is now, I believe that with action and consistency I can change my life.

These are both valid. They’re both true.

It’s not about optimism, pessimism, positive or negative. It’s not about ignoring the bad and lying to yourself.

It’s about choosing which filter you want to invest in, mentally and emotionally.

Which one do you want to immerse yourself in? It’s your choice. You have the choice.

Whichever one you invest into more, creates a feeling. It creates a mindset. That is what you will attract.

To see that they’re both valid, one needs to practice having a wider perspective. When things aren’t going your way and life seems tough, it’s easy to panic and the fear narrows your perspective. You suddenly lose sight of option #2.

James. You finished a twenty hour html course in two hours and got certified.

How did that make you feel?

Do you know how that made me feel? Do you know what my thoughts were when you did that?

"James has it in him to take control of his life and win."

This is what everyone in the forum thinks and feels. We’ve seen the evidence.

Cheers, lol.

6 Likes

Yeah, your girl, your girl … is a very nice lady :slight_smile:

1 Like

LOL. The video I wanted to post today got taken down.

It was up for the past month and right when I decide to post it on here… it gets taken down. What are the chances.

It was up yesterday too.

Reality always trolling me hahahahaha

I wasn’t expecting that. That’s crazy, hahahaha.

@HyperMan

:laughing:

Maybe you didn’t read the first sentence of his journal…

That’s another passive-aggressive shot that isn’t there to make peace or “throw water on the fire” obviously

1 Like

I was going to ask you to spare me because I didn’t see that part. LOL

Yooo what did u delete man :joy:
Lemme get in on the drama too :grin:

1 Like

LMAO. I’ll PM to you

2 Likes

Invcitus said it was satirical statement, he is probably caricaturizing like I do hahaha

I sometimes feel the urge to butt in on people recommending LBFH to others and go

“fuck love, we need more violence and aggression”.

As a joke, hahaha. But someone who doesn’t understand that I’m use satirical or comedy will clutch their Jesus Piece with a gasp of shock and start giving a serious seminar on why the world doesn’t need more violence.

1 Like