Main Store Titles Requests

ZP will probably enable Alchemist to be a single stager one day. But yeah, I was really thinking a manifestation only title. Perfect in any stack.

1 Like

There’s Sage Immortal - perhaps it might be betrer than Alchemist in terms of manifestation.

1 Like

I do remember someone saying that Mind’s Eye was a manifestation machine in the Qv2 Upgrade thread.

3 Likes

How about one for hair loss/regrow hair?

1 Like

Wanted can help hair regrowth

1 Like

Late response but I wanted to take note that DD appears to have some Primal.

Increased libido was mentioned which reminds me of my testing of Primal:

Can we please get Libertine Bomb? Libertine and Love Bomb in one title.
Seriously why is this not a thing yet?

9 Likes

Would you please put this on the Roadmap?

Lineage as a full grown major title

2 Likes

Can we have an anti ageing product please ? i feel that the majority of men and women here are middle age and it would end up being a best seller.

5 Likes

Weight loss subliminal.
Ive seen many around youtube but Id much rather buy ome from here. I know we have q module but could we get it as a sub on its own?

2 Likes

Emperor Fitness stage 2

"

Stage 2: Preparation

Preparation is all about priming your body for rapid lean muscle gain, as well as losing fat and optimizing your cardio and endurance. In Preparation, you can expect yourself to find novel new ways of nutrition, training and thinking that will allow you to prepare your body for the stages to come.

You will also notice fat simply melting off your body, especially when combined with the endurance and cardio optimizing technology. With those, you will be able to run, fight, jump, swim, do any physical activity with unending zeal. You will notice how your conditioning rapidly improves with each training session, and you will find you can always tap deeper and deeper into your pool of energy. This is the pinnacle of subliminal weight loss.

Use Preparation as the second step of Emperor Fitness to truly get the most out of Emperor Fitness, or use it as a way to rapidly burn fat or become an inexhaustible endurance machine.
"

3 Likes

thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There’s also spartan which would help you lose weight if you work towards it

2 Likes

The Stoic
Something to teach a person to stay more in balance with emotion and not have to always face too big highs and lows.

1 Like

Sanguine

2 Likes

I think that Foundation module in Q store is suitable for this purpose.

1 Like

How about a title strictly working on abundance.

1 Like

Yes I would like a title target the quality and state of abundance in general smth like lBFH

1 Like

Ascended Artist:

Ascension mixed w/ Ultimate Artist. An alpha male who is supremely confident and who’s art is revered by many. An actual Rockstar. But a rockstar of any art. Musician, Writer, Painter, etc. An alpha male who doesn’t just get romantic partners, but throngs of groupies based on his aura and undeniable artistic talent. An alpha artist so desirable that they automatically manifest muses to help inspire their art.

5 Likes