Main Discussion Thread - Khan

I understand what you are saying. I am wanting to be the voice of caution for you rather than the voice of haste. This is a just because I do it doesn’t mean you should do it moment.

Remember to heed the warning of @Fire

1 Like

Thank you - much appreciated :slight_smile:

I going back and currently doing a week of Total Breakdown again and it amazes me how hard-hitting it still is. Prior to this I have run all four stages for one month each.

It’s hard to describe but it feels like you are in this empty vacuum of space. I remember all those old prison movies where they strip the newly arrivals down, and spray them with fire hoses just full blast. That’s how it feels, but instead of going to prison it’s the other way around, they are actually letting you go from prison and giving you a nice cleaning.

12 Likes

@Fire, how powerful do you think would Khan + RICH would be in terms generating wealth?

I was running Emperor since December, now I think I should move back to Khan because of the social side of it. Or perhaps, Stark. And then there is an impulse to double down on wealth and start EoG. I currently own Emperor and Khan.

I also feel that changing subliminal right now could be reconciliation, so I’m not very sure about it. I would ask of you to guide me on how to clear these doubts.

Your input on this topic would be greatly appreciated.

@SaintSovereign, does Khan have the entire Sex Mastery script in all stages?

@Hermit I believe it does mate. The reason i say this is because i felt the SM kicking in when having sex.

1 Like

Fire confirmed its in khan but not which stages have it

I have most certainly noticed it on Khan Complete, I’m just curious about the other Stages such as Total Breakdown.

I do not believe its in stage 1

1 Like

I’m on Khan ST1, my performance took a step back from EQ and PS. Could just be recon, but I noticed the difference. Same as blackadder, I am thinking it’s not on the first stage, or at least not as prominent.

1 Like

How about Total Reprogramming and Total Action?

Certainly St4 and St4, not sure about St1 and St2. But it is probably included in every stage.

Total programming and Total action are both in stage 4 not in stage 1.

Only total action is in stage 3

2 Likes

Khan is the greatest program ever – yet it is disappointing that only Total Breakdown has the necessary healing components.

Provided to become a Khan, more healing is necessary than any other Title ever released. Khan is absolutely fantastic but in order to become one, you must release all that is holding you back and be able to step out of society and be an individual who is outstanding in every way.

Total Breakdown undoubtedly holds the potency of a Philosopher’s Stone, yet I’m not quite sure whether it can be properly alongside the other stages considering its nature.

It will surely remove anything which is standing in your way, however, during one journey new things will arise that need focus and attention – you may substitute with a few loops of Total Breakdown in this case but as with anything related to the subconscious repetition is key.

Perhaps Qv2 opens up new possibilities, I experiment a little bit with it and share my findings as I contemplate upon the former question in a meditative state.

7 Likes

Maybe after one has moved on from Total Breakdown, one could introduce a supportive Ultima Custom booster with Februus.

FEBRUUS
There are numerous things holding us back. False beliefs, emotions we didn’t let go of, past traumas… All of that can slow down the subliminal’s execution. With FEBRUUS, anything that is keeping you from becoming the most powerful, successful, attractive you is purified. When it comes to personal beliefs, it will not conflict with them – it will guide you to look at your personal beliefs and see them from more profound angles.

Maybe that and a few other modules could be combined to achieve part of what Total Breakdown achieves, but in a way that can coexist with the later stages of Khan?

2 Likes

Going to go to Khan ST4 after completing DR. Now THAT was giving the proper healing.

Is Iron Throne in Stage 3 and 4
With Quantum Limitless also in 4?
I want Iron Throne Q in custom…

What do you think Iron Throne is?

I thought I heard stage 3 has something equivalent to Iron Throne… PS stripped down.

That’s in Khan

1 Like