Main Discussion Thread - Khan

@Azriel, what do you suggest? Doing a 3-month run on Total Breakdown to pave the way for the other Stages?

If I’m going to do 3-months on Total Breakdown, I’m probably going to do one month each on Total Reprogramming and Total Action because these two are in Khan Complete anyway. I’m just curious whether I’ll be able to keep up with it for long. I’m sure in tandem with Executive Limitless that I’ll be able to pull the trigger even though I’ll be going through some immense questioning.

That being said, meanwhile, I’m also going to run Power Can Corrupt, Orpheus on alternating days during the interim.

It might get really tough but I’m down for that as it’ll reap its rewards in the end.

3 Likes

If your looking to complete the first 3 stages of Khan and get to stage 4 as soon as possible, I think a month of total breakdown solo followed by running stages stage 1 total breakdown during stage 2 and 3 for a month each respectively would be a great idea. I would just have the ratio of stage 2/3 greater than stage 1 during those months. If you’re someone able to follow your commitments and word, which I would bet you are, with fluctuations in your mood you should be fine. It will just be a matter of staying away from really bad recon. In which case I would say keep the loops to 3-4 a day and you should be fine. PCC will go in very smoothly once you get over any initial bumps with it.

I can’t agree enough. It’s true the slimmer the stack the quicker the evolution and results in a certain way. But when one does the groundwork initially, even if it covers a wider base, or slows evolution down a bit, it creates a platform for more powerful future results and transformation. That’s what I’m seeing now.

@Hermit
How about doing K4 with K1…
Maybe 2 X Khan 4 with 1 X of Khan 1 in between that.

My 2 cents: trust the program design and what subliminal club recommends.
If you don’t have an immediate need (eg running Khan and an exam is coming up - skip to ST4), then just follow what is recommended.

Don’t rush for results for a new subliminal by staking with other stages and subs, I think you’ll get the opposite. Once you have months of running a sub solo, then think about staking, based on what you don’t get from the program.

It’s a marathon, not a sprint. Think about what actions you can take for each phase (introspection, talking to women, etc) before building an ideal stack based on a fantasy. I speak from experience, I’m guilty of the same thing but fantasied theory wont translate into real life.

7 Likes

I’d not do this, just do it stage by stage IMO

Even with immediate need I’d definitely not jump to st4 of khan

speaking from experience

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign
Would TB go well with other stages of Khan?

For the reasons mentioned in the other thread, I would not say so. I did extensive ritual practice today and my frequency is abnormally elevated, so I choose to get on the forum and leverage that sight to help some people out.

I would have asked the same question two days ago, but right now I’m feeling like I have the sight of someone who’s on Mushrooms.

Mind’s Eye & Arcane Mastery are really starting to show themselves – @Rev

8 Likes

How do you see Arcane Mastery inter-playing with Mind’s Eye?

Arcane Mastery does exactly what’s described in the description. As I’m using Mind’s Eye alongside it, and since my practices have components in visualization they intertwine perfectly!

2 Likes

It’s funny you say that… I’ve been reaching deeper states of meditation recently with accompanying psychedelic-like visuals which I’m attributing to Alchemist/Mind’s Eye!

4 Likes

I think I already know the answer to my question but I will ask it anyway. My question is should I go through the whole program of Khan, before I create a custom st4 Khan subliminal?

It’s a good idea, so you can see how you actually do with Khan and all it does.
It would suck to drop $$$ into a custom only to find that Khan isn’t the best one for your goals

2 Likes

That makes perfect sense since the custom subliminal I will eventually do if Khan works out costs $397.

I would recommend that you think about getting Khan at the main shop. Go through st1 through st4 in order, 30 days each minimum… and also re-read what @Palpatine wrote above.

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback once I buy Khan I will start with st1 but I am not going to be doing 30 days, I am going to do it for 3 months.

2 Likes

Hi all

I’m planning to move to Khan from DR within a few weeks. Two quick question that I hope somebody can help me with:

1. I did 30-45 days of Khan st. 1 Before I moved to DR, where I’ve spent the vast majority on st. 1 and 2 (the clearing and healing stages). How long do you think I should spend on Khan st. 1 when I re-start the program? I’m getting it name-embedded from the Q store (I’m adding Deep Sleep as the only other module) which usually makes to sub process much faster.

2. Will adding any ultimas to st. 1 or 2 help me (e.g. Rebirth for st. 1 and Limit Destroyer for st.2)?

Thanks a lot in advance

1 Like

I’d plan on 30 days. Then re-evaluate after 30 days.

Maybe. What is your overall plan?

2 Likes

Hey man

Thanks for the answers. Two follow-ups:

1. I understood that you planned to jump directly to ST. 4 because you did st. 1-3 Pre Q. What is different here?

2. Just to get the most out of the stages – so it’s a question about whether adding the Ultimas will mane st. 1 and 2 more efficient in its goals. If purchasing two Ultimas would make stage 1 or 2 more effective, I’ll do it - if not I’ll not. I’m not trying to accomplish any secondary goals by adding Ultimas.

Q format is stronger. I figured since I’ve run stage 4 of Khan already for 2 or 3 months, I can do well with stage 4 now. However I have been wrong about things before. :grin:

I don’t know what you mean what is different. So I don’t know if I answered your question.

In terms of efficiency, I don’t know. If I was going to purchase Ultimas from the main shop to help with Khan, I would purchase Sanguine to help with the reconciliation, and maybe Elixir.

I just figured that since I had already done 30-45 days of Khan Q st. 1, I wouldn’t have to do 30 again. But I’ll se how it goes after a few weeks.

Very good point about Sanguine!