Main Discussion Thread - Khan

Unless any of you can find a quote from @Fire or @SaintSovereign about IT or Khan or whatever program you’re wondering about, it’s just speculation.

1 Like

My experience of stage 3 made me believe iron throne was there apparently a guy called AMASH had the same experiences as me.

2 Likes

I’m assuming St3 and St2 are also in St4.
But St3 alone is the most in that direction.
I only asked because I was creating a custom at the time and ended with St4.

1 Like

you are correct ST4 has both ST2 and ST3 plus some other stuff.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign HI can I build title Customs of Khan stage 1-4 in one subliminal or stage 1&4 stacking with other sub and not have to listen to each sub individually because cause recons
2. And if khan takes time for the programming to see results then the rest stack of subliminal will give results correct?
3. Can the modules from Q.subliminal be available at subliminalclub? because I don’t really want customs but just the subliminal without custom but I can’t until I custom so can i get the sub which are at q.sub available at subclub in reasonable price because then we don’t have to pay for the build title custom $99
Thanks

1 Like

Wouldn’t recommend stacking the stages of Khan together. Plus each stage of Khan is big, especially stage 4 so you’d probably get recon.

Stage 4 is a combination of Stage 2 and 3 anyway.

I don’t understand the rest of your questions.

If you haven’t already used Khan Stage 1-4 normally I wouldn’t recommend putting them into a custom anyway.

It sounds like you don’t want a custom but just the modules and that isn’t possible.

5 Likes

This question is worded in a weird way?? I’ll give it a try at this one.

Khan is a dense subliminal. Yes, it will take time to get results. Any subliminal requires time for results. Some longer than others.

I think you mean the rest of the stack. If so the other subs will give results but it does take time along with taking action.

You could also mean the rest of the modules in the Khan custom (instead of rest of the stack). The other modules would take time and give results.

2 Likes

Please submit a support ticket for that.

Let’s see what this bad boy can do after a lot of healing.

5 Likes

Stage 2 is a beast. It beat me down so much. So much recon when I ran it. I was hella depressed but it was also aiding me to become the man I wanted to be.

I’ve just put Stage 4 into my custom which obviously has Stage 2 as part of it and I’m excited to be experience the magic of Khan again.

3 Likes

Looking for quick feedback, everyone.

Today is my first day of Khan ST2 Qv2. I ran Rebirth U + Khan ST2 today. Social event is in a few hours. Is it worth to run a social ultima (e.g. true social) or just let Khan ST2 process into the event?

1 Like

let khan ST2 process and see how the event goes.

3 Likes

I would say let Khan do it’s thing. Just a personal opinion, but to me St2 is the strongest social anxiety killer I have tried. But bear in mind that this is my recent discovery after going back to it for a while after not playing it since late last year.

5 Likes

@Tobyone pretty cool. Yea, I didn’t run anything after Khan ST2 and I’m satisfied with the results I got at the social event. Nothing too flashy but I understand that it’s a building process and it’s my first loop.

In the interest of letting Khan ST2 sink as deeply as possible I’m going to “disable” social ultimas for the duration of this program.

3 Likes

Glad to hear that. I would not rule out ultimas as boosters on this stage. But to first go with the raw Khan for a while can give you something to measure the difference between using it solo and when or if you start mixing it with other subliminals :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you run TB alone? How long did you run stage 1 for? Will keep an eye out for your progress on stage 2. Best of luck.

1 Like

@Gilligan I did not run ST1 QV2. Instead I went to it after completing all of DR.

1 Like

That, my friend is most interesting. This makes me even more curious to read about your experience! Keep us up to date. Do you have a journal?

1 Like

Only a private one. I did not have plans to make a public journal for ST2.

1 Like

For those who have had success on this title: Do you feel watching any videos related to the topics of Khan have helped you be successful?