Main Disc. Thread - Khan ZP v2

@KingEsh I started Khan in July 2022. The first 2 cycles were all 15 minute loops. This time I may do a microloop here and there, for recon reduction purposes.

1st cycle there was upgrades in internal and external status. Got some great positions at work. Leadership positions.

2nd cycle… recon.

3rd cycle… more recon and letting go of the past.

3 Likes

I foresee that Khan ZP MAX will be even more awesome title, with fresh NFTW wealth scripting, new alpha scripts from Emperor Black and etc.etc.etc.

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I do from time to time is just a micro loop here and there but I am also not in a position to really run a few cycles of healing

2 Likes

Thanks, that’s awesome with the leadership promotion. One of my goals to become a tech lead, or project manager in software.

The recon is scary, because I want to perform when I get back to work. Perhaps I’ll run st1 now during my parental leave to minimise the risks.

1 Like

With St1, I had some intriguing results🤔

I made the decision to combine ST1 with Rebirth for 7 minutes micro loops.

Whoa!!! It resembled getting a carwash’s extra attention to detail.

Though difficult to describe, it felt fantastic. I was able to remove rubbish from stacking Khan that I had been unaware of thanks to Rebirth.

I was in a state of uncertainty after attempting so many combinations with Khan, so I chose to loop it with limtless, which had great results.
It appeared as though my mind was organizing all the stacks I’d attempted and getting rid of the subs I no longer required.

I unexpectedly faced resistance when running Khan.
So I made the decision to take things a little easier and run Chosen + Wanted for a while.

Going to wait till next year to listen to Khan again :relieved:

3 Likes

Hehe, reminds me of this old post I wrote after playing Khan St1 back in my early days with SC.

3 Likes

Yup, that’s what it feels like :+1:

Sprayed down with a fire hose :grin:

1 Like

I had a similar realization about R&B music that I talked to either a coworker that I had at the time or @Palpatine a few months ago.

Those lyrics encapsulate the gist of our conversation beautifully :joy::joy:

I changed a lot of my music tastes in the last year to be more conscious of what goes into my mind.

Pimpin’ ain’t easy, but simpin’ can’t please ye.

6 Likes

It itches me to run Total Breakdown for a few cycles. I imagine it would trigger my previous Emperor cycles and lead to some kind of “bloom”.

@AnswerGroup or anybody else experienced that before?

1 Like

I kinda did, I don’t know if it was a bloom but it kinda gave me a lot of eureka moments during that cycle. “Like oh! That’s what Emperor/Ascension/Stark etc was showing me.” Idk if that would be considered a bloom though :joy:

4 Likes

That’s exactly what ST1 does, eureka moments from previous subs :wink:

3 Likes

Does Khan have physical shifting like emperor?

@AnswerGroup

1 Like

Hey how’s it going? The original Khan thread is locked so thought of sharing an update with you here. So I started KhanST1 with Chosen and Limitless. Started off well, no reckon, nice positivity, but I felt the drive and self confidence was missing. I felt too agreeable and adaptable, which is not something I am looking for (I am already quite agreeable). Btw Limitless really helps with integration of subs.

Anyway, so I decided to replace both with Stark (mainly for comms/verbal fluency/ideation and creativity/cognition) and GLM:Commander (for the drive/productivity/authority/confidence) and boy oh boy, the stack packs quite a punch now. My plan is to wean off Stark and GLM as I reach Stage4 and the true Khan archetype starts to manifest itself within me, and add RM and probably KB(still uncertain on the third one)/Sage … will assess closer to the time.

5 Likes

Basic physical shifting.

7 Likes

I would personally stack just limitless with Khan ST1, the cognitive enhancements are phenomenal :ok_hand:

As far a Chosen, I wouldn’t of stacked it till ST3 at least.
Chosen is one of my favorite subliminals by far :fist::heart::innocent:

Never tried Stark + GLM

If you have Rebirth, use it with or by itself when switching subs. It works really well :relieved: just be mindful of days on and off subs to gage your progress.

Recon can be a bitch sometimes, just relax and allow :relieved:

You got this :muscle:

2 Likes
khan soccer

I don’t post results on here as much for various reasons but I started Khan back up about 2 weeks ago.

I’m a big fan of soccer and I played on a team when I was younger. Recently, playing games on my phone has been my new escape. Probably because of the convenience and they’re hella addicting. So anyways, I was in the shower fantasizing about playing soccer again. I thought “maybe I should join a local group that meets up and plays for fun”.

Khan took me one step beyond that, lol. Just complete entrepreneurial mindset takeover. I instead thought “wait a minute, why don’t I just make my own?”

Entire week when I got home from work, I went door to door. Wholesome ol’ me, "I’m putting together a sports group, we play locally every Saturday or Sunday. I live down the block “blah, blah, blah”. You can bring your kids, your friends, your wife, etc to watch. Let’s get in shape, etc. Some dudes wife overheard me at the door and went to him “you should go.” Lmfao. Anyways, I was surprised how many men are down for this shit… they just don’t have the accessibility or haven’t met the right people.

My shower thoughts were lowkey fueled by an internal revolution of some sort as in fuck the era of Netflix and Video Games, we are going to competitively play soccer rain or shine like badasses. I got a total of 8 people on board. This shit was almost like door to door sales I’m not going to lie, lol. I felt accomplished.

So yesterday to my surprise a total of 15 people came. Literally the first meet-up. Networking. It started raining while we were playing. It was incredible. My legs are fried. You don’t have to be skilled, I was mainly focusing on including everyone and making sure everyone was having a great time. I scored 2 goals, lol.

Afterwards, 4 of us went to a restaurant to eat.

These are the kind of things you can do with the confidence of Khan… you can just take things into your own hands. You don’t have to rely on anyone.

We now have a FB group. I’m planning to expand. I almost feel like I’m creating an empire and this is only for recreational purposes. It’s all word of mouth. Lmfao. I want more people, more teams, bigger audiences, more competitiveness, etc. Might even make a tournament where we all chip in money. I have so many plans and I feel like I can actualize all of them easily like nothing is holding me back.

Subliminals are too good…

19 Likes

Sanguine works great for recon. @KingEsh

1 Like

That’s good to hear. I’ll look into it if the recon becomes unbearable :raised_hands:

First day of Khan ST1 starts tomorrow. I’m joining you boys. :sunglasses:

Planning to run through all stages for a cycle and then when works starts I should be on ST4 (perhaps end of ST3), in January.

What action did you guys take while running stage 1? I’m doing shadow work and a lot of reflection, meditation and journaling.

3 Likes

Face my biggest fear (I’ll keep that a secret until I’m a major success and then reveal it). The day after I ran it, my bro was like… it’s time

and without hesitation, I went and did it… so that got a lot of confidence unstuck.

And then set up better habits for success around fitness, solved some social/relationship patterns, and then did a speed run through my childhood internal landscape. @KingEsh

2 Likes

Awesome dude, good job! Sounds like big growth took place. :ok_hand:

1 Like