Main Discussion Thread - Ascension v2

@SaintSovereign, @Fire any plan to update Ascension to V3? Its simply amazing sub for beginners and for veterans who want to boost pure masculinity.

7 Likes

Anybody running this in Fall 2019.

I am thinking about ordering this to pair with Spartan and Primal.

Fire mentioned this back about ascension in 2018 I’m just finding this now from this post.
I had no idea ascension had passive attraction and manifesting of women like khan st3.

“Moreover, it also has passive attraction and manifestation of women, meaning different energetic modifications and improvements (such as an incredibly powerful aura), to kickstart your efforts with it, and extremely potent personal power modules that will make women crave you and men admire you.”

1 Like

@SaintSovereign, is Aura of Craving the same module depicted as ‘Generate an Irresistible Aura of Attraction’ in the Ascension description?

I always thought it was as I have noticed those effects from Ascension personally, however, I’d love to have confirmation before adding it to my Custom. After reading the excerpt from @Fire above it makes even more sense. (it could also be that Aura of Craving is more advanced Aura module compared to the initial one from Ascension if that is the case). I’d love to know.

How would Auric Overdriver affect Aura of Craving in a Custom, I can only imagine the side-effects…

@SaintSovereign @Fire would also like to know if
Auric Overdriver can affect Sphaera Magnetica since it say its development is thorough?

Yes. There will be more of a focus on it in the custom, as well as more energetic development overall.

Aura of Craving is a specific module.

Remember - think about what goals you want to achieve, find the modules that fit and that you like, and then build.

If you really like the effects of Ascension, add the Ascension core. If you’d like the effects of Aura of Craving, add it (while not overloading the custom with too much aura components, unless you know your system can support it).

5 Likes

Thank you for answering these questions they have been pondering in my thoughts a lot since I’m constructing another Custom.

Ascension certainly seems to have a very similar Aura component – Aura of Irresistible Attraction, and from your excerpt above you also mentioned.

I have a lot of experience on Ascension and I’m totally loving this Aura component, I thought it was Aura of Craving, however, now you mentioned this module is a specific module. Does that mean it is indifferent from the one described in Ascension or that it is just a module and that it is unlikely to give similar effects compared to what I experienced on Ascension alone?

That is exactly what I’m doing, I have collected all the objectives of the goals for 2021 and I’m now building a Custom that touches upon those objectives most accurately, customizing it even more in accordance with my needs through the modules.

I’m going for a Custom with Ascended Mogul (so not Ascension), in conjunction with Power Can Corrupt and Inner Circle. Previously, I had a Custom with Ascension alone and I have also listened to the regular Ascension program and both of them had the aforementioned auric effect (irresistibility; admiration, and craving). Since this Custom will be a little bit denser, and therefore less pronounced, I want to make sure the irresistibility aura remained observable.

Obviously Power Can Corrupt also contains some aura components as it is mentioned in the description, who knows Inner Circle and Mogul does as well. I contemplated this issue and came with a solution – Auric Overdriver, as it will enhance all of the aura components and making them more potent in general.

I am well aware that too many aura modules may cause havoc and confusion, disabling their effects to work optimally, especially if you choose aura’s focusing on different outcomes. I am of the opinion that Auric Overdriver and Energy Development for example will not add to that disability, because they are aura enhancers instead of aura components. That said, I was only considering Aura of Craving which I believe originates from Ascension, and Direct Influencing Aura which I have noticed being present in Stark but may as well originate from Power Can Corrupt.

I have been amazed many times by the aura’s and they seem to have a great effect on me, I attribute that success to having a spiritual practice, which clears my energy, empowers and protects my aura, and envigorates my energy body (aura). Conclusively, I came to realize that the effectiveness of the t aura’s are in direct relation with your emotional state and overall energy, so whenever someone is feeling physically, emotionally, and mentally tired – the aura would not be as noticeable compared to feeling uplifted if it is even noticeable, to begin with.

Having said that, since I bought my significant other Seductress (and she is having results, unlike what I have ever seen before), I came to realize a lot of interesting things about auric components, hence the reason why I’m looking to enhance them even more in my upcoming Custom.

So, instead of adding additional aura components, I’m looking to enhance the ones which are already present in the Cores by respectively adding the modules of each specific aura to my Custom if they are available or adding auric enhancers such as the overdrive module or energetic development. Hopefully, this information gives you a further overview of my situation and I’d appreciate it a lot if you can give me supplementary insight into the question I posed.

In the name of science; I’d love to experiment with aura’s in my upcoming Custom, yet that does not mean I have to throw money out of the window, I usually think things through sufficiently.

To rephrase some of the questions –

• Is Aura of Craving a component of Ascension and Ascended Mogul?

• Is Direct Influencing Aura a component of Power Can Corrupt?

• Will Auric Overdriver aid in bringing out those aura components more potently if they are present?

• Will Auric Overdriver enhance aura components related to modules such as Temptation (energy of mysteriousness)?

@Fire, Thank you very much for bringing this knowledge to public awareness, your help is appreciated tremendously.

2 Likes

I’m sure elements of it are the same, but is it the exact same module? No. We have to rewrite all of the modules in order for them to serve as a standalone. Remember, our major title scripts aren’t super modular. When we extract the script and add it to the Q store, it has to be rewritten.

See above.

Yes, Auric Overdriver will assist any aura, even your natural aura.

Yep.

2 Likes

@Hermit

I learned the hard way that too much of the aura thing seems to produce negative or nothing results. You are wise. Whatever you plan on doing, I would encourage you to consider adding my experiences to your wisdom, and proceed with caution.

How much is too much…

2 Likes

Thank you, now I’m thinking to get Aura of Craving and Direct Influencing Aura in tandem with Auric Overdriver. The Aura of Craving already matches the signature Aura of Ascension in some way or another as it seems to be derived from that one, similarly to Direct Influencing Aura.

But I am loving the Aura from Seductress, the Program my girlfriend is running. @SaintSovereign, which Q-store module is the closet related to that one? The effect Seductress is having on her is astronomical.

Once I have some additional insights on these questions, I’m about to order two Customs at once. Should I hold off because something unexpected is under production to be released or not?

1 Like

Thank you @RVconsultant, where can I see the programs you were running so that I can look into it and perhaps extract the issue at hand?

I appreciate you pointing this out to me, I’m well aware of the issue and I’m interested to look into your stack to see if there is any correlation between what I know and the understanding I have gathered from my own experiences and those of others. By the way, almost every Core has several aura modules and or scripting. Some of them may not be affecting your Aura directly such as Aura of Craving in comparison to Earthshaker as an example. The former directly aims at changing your energy while the latter changes your behavior, therefore also your energy (as above, so below) and actually, earthshaker might have some focus upon your energy now that I think of it, so think of something else like sanguine — it will make you so at ease and generate an outstanding trust in yourself which is going to reflect in your aura’s energy. Your aura is really just the culmination of the energy of your entire being; physical looks and presence including clothing, as well as your emotional and mental state, there are many different layers to your aura and all of them combine in a way that generates one energy field and you will notice most people not even having a noticeable aura because they are drained of life force and so the field is very shallow, especially in a state of fear or any other low emotions.

So, thank you, of course, I’ll be cautious before purchasing anything, hence why I’m asking so many questions and going through the forum like a maniac today, hee hee.

On another note — how would you describe the effects of Direct Influencing Aura?

As a point of reference, every so often I do a loop of Libertine Ultima so it is not like this effect can accumulate and build positive momentum by listening every day, neither do I ever exceed one loop, and every single time I have experiences that amaze me. For example, last week, I listened to the second version and there is one clear difference for me; the attraction is a little bit less obvious, less of a sexual aura which I assume is because it is less pronounced because of additional scripting added but people really approach on your sexuality. In my case, the mother of my girlfriend started talking to me about sex toys, she was also in her evening robe and constantly let it slip to the point where she was literally trying to get me to look ar her boobs, then she told me she was going to take a shower in a really sexual and arousing manner. Of course, I do not think she was trying to seduce the boyfriend of her daughter but clearly, there was an immense attraction and she unconsciously got pulled into that energy and started to engage with it (not even consciously intending to do so)! And this one of so many experiences I have each time I just experiment with it to see what’ll happen. I have noticed aura’s to work for me like you would not believe it and I’m sure it has to do with my spiritual practice as I have always had a grandiose and energized aura, hence I feel energized and alive — accessing additional consciousness because the system is fuelled with energy. Your body is really an instrument you have to learn how to tune it into higher states of consciousness and attract life force so that you steadily grow your charge (much like a battery).

4 Likes

I’ve haven’t posted them. I don’t know what the issues at hand are, or maybe they are in the link I posted above. I just don’t know. I’m not convinced it’s the content so much as the process. The process being too much emphasis on the aura. I’ve talked with @SaintSovereign about it and based on our conversations, that is the best I’ve concluded. If he wants to add more, that would be great, but the link above summarizes my conclusions based on my experiences with auras and conversations with Saint.

Personally, as much as I like the auras, I put a small value on them. I see them more as an accessory to what I’m doing rather than a substitute for what I’m doing.

I added some more information after sending my answer, so you might want to look at that. I’d be a guinea-pig and test it out in the name of science but I’m actually quite confident three aura’s will work for me taking into consideration Auric Overdriver is simply a booster and does not have a specific direction.

I thank you for you concerns and looking out for me. However, at the end of the day I’m only gathering information and at the end of the day, I’ll just follow up on my intuition. So perhaps, I’ll move forward with it, perhaps I will not.

But you are very much appreciated, and so is @Fire and @SaintSovereign. :blush:

You got it man! If I post something, it’s because I’m wanting someone to succeed… and that includes you!

I get that.

I get that too.

Really, if I knew more, I’d just tell you.

I think you mentioned you have a girlfriend. In the spirit of looking out for you even more, if I had a girlfriend I wanted to keep around, I’d go to PheromoneXS and get XiSt oil, Boyfriend spray, and A1 at 50 mcg per spray. My guess is that you would know what to do with each of these.

Yeah, I get it. I do this too.

I use that and The Architect.

Exactly! What ever you do, I’ll be cheering you on to success.

I did. One of the reasons I’m glad you on this forum is how introspective and pensive you are.

This is what I’m emphasizing. Boosting this aura effect “too much” (whatever that might be) I found to be unpleasant.

As I said, whatever you decided to do, I’ll still be wanting you to succeed. I’d rather say something to get you to pause and think with this aura because of what I know, or at least I think I know.

Thank you, that is generous and kind of you.

One of the traits that seem to be extremely active in my spirit, both when looking at numerology and astrology.

Is that something you experienced with Auric Overdriver or just having a multitude of auras in a Custom?

How would you describe that unpleasantness you observed?

I am probably going to get Direct Influencing Aura and Auric Overdriver, putting Aura of Craving aside for another concept. How did Direct Influencing Aura affect you?

Never used Auric Overdriver. I felt I was overdriven without it. It was multiples, but that’s all I’d want to say about it.

Fatigued. Drained. I was also getting negative reactions from people, which is unusual for me.

I honestly don’t know. At this point, I’m considering removing all aura type modules from my subliminals.

Whatever you decide, I will want things positive for you. I urge caution.

Okay, did you have Terminus or Terminus Squared?

There’s your answer @RVconsultant, Terminus or Terminus Squared will drain you, it had nothing to do with the auras.

I am using regular Q, and even one loop a day is enough to see outstanding results. At least for Customs that are name-embedded, one or two loops at most for one Title, anything above that gives me negative results.

I’m still undecided about this. Especially because the fatigue started after I got more aura intensive.

What is it that you know that makes you so confident about this and how did you come to your conclusion?

You may have already made up your mind about getting the aura modules. That’s fine by me. Please keep us posted. Perhaps you will have insights on how to use them in such a way that people can benefit more from them.