Help building a Heartsong Custom

Raphael, thanks so much for your great suggestions. I have Focused Arousal, Instant Spark, Perfect Style and Smell, and Transcedental Connection in my Seductress custom sub. I’d love to hear your other suggestions.

2 Likes

Hey Ice, thanks for your suggestions. I did add Lifeblood Fable to my other custom sub. I agree with you that this module would be extremely helpful.

1 Like
  1. Heartsong Q Core
  2. Aura of Craving
  3. Aura of Approachability
  4. Chosen of Venus
  5. Love Without Attachment
  6. Depths of Love
  7. Enchanting Smile
  8. Song of Joy
  9. Story Teller
  10. Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver
  11. Earthshaker – Sexuality
  12. Emperor’s Voice
  13. Panther
  14. Elegance
  15. Seducer’s Gaze
  16. Sexiness Unbound
  17. Sphaera Magnetica
  18. Temptation
  19. Yggdrasil
  20. Mosaic

There you go. Stacking this with your Seductress custom will make it even more powerful.

1 Like

Only thing i would be worried about would be having so many auras might be energy intensive.6 auras in this one as well as 2 more in the other.seductress and instant spark

2 Likes

Hmm. I can see 4 auras here:

1. Aura of Craving
  2. Aura of Approachability
  3. Chosen of Venus
  4. Sphaera Magnetica

Which are the other 2?

1 Like

Hmm,temptation and i think heartsong has one too but might need to confirm with saint.i might have assumed cause he said that most of the cores have their own aura now

1 Like

Temptation isn’t listed under Auras but yeah its description does seem to hint at it.

Well, in that case how many auras would you recommend is the max for a custom? Is 3 okay?

1 Like

Im not sure either.just thought should mention cause i screwed up some of my earlier customs with too many auras and causing none of the auras to work.would actually depend on the persons own energetic development though on how many auras they can handle

1 Like

Earthshaker - sexuality,sexiness unbound and elegance,im also curious about based on phrasing .might need to get saint to list which modules have auras cause even instant spark doesnt have it in its description but was confirmed by saint before

2 Likes

@Meng123 - i guess how many auras one should add in a custom would be a valid supporthub question. Will add it in the appropriate thread

1 Like

Hmm,i have that question in the supporthub thread.dont think saints gotten to it yet

2 Likes

Excellent. I have asked it again. Might bump up the priority

1 Like

@lrw - taking into consideration what Meng123 has said, will remove some of the modules in order to avoid having too many auras, while keeping the auras that will directly serve Heartsong. So here’s my final recommendation:

1. Heartsong Q Core
  2. Daredevil Core
  3. Inner Circle Q Core
  4. Aura of Craving
  5. Aura of Approachability
  6. Chosen of Venus
  7. Love Without Attachment
  8. Depths of Love
  9. Enchanting Smile
  10. Song of Joy
  11. Story Teller
  12. Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver
  13. Emperor’s Voice
  14. Panther
  15. Seducer’s Gaze
  16. Empath
  17. Way of Understanding
  18. Codename: Umbra
  19. Yggdrasil
  20. Mosaic
2 Likes

Wow guys, thanks so much for taking the time to help me out with this… This is going to turn out much better than I had expected.

I have another question. I am curious about the physical change modules, such as Physicality Shifter-sexiness or facial morphing. Would I get faster results if I get an Ultima build would these type of modules?

1 Like

Hmm,ultima would be faster for the physical shifting modules but its alot more expensive and you can only use max 6 modules so unless your in a rush or have a deadline.Wouldnt recommend it.End result would be same in the long term

3 Likes

I agree with, @Meng123. Besides, your Seductress custom (or even the Seductress Main Store Title) provides the best physical shifting for women.

2 Likes

You guys are awesome. I am so happy with your suggestions. I will be getting the sub sometime today.

1 Like

I placed the order for my custom with Daredevil. I must say, Daredevil sounds like a dream come true to me, but can women who want to attract men use this? It seems like it’s for men who want to attract women. I’m already attracting many women, and being a straight woman, I would rather just attract more guys.

1 Like

Yeah absolutely! Daredevil is designed to make you more outgoing and social, in which case you’d be meeting more guys and more opportunities to attract them

2 Likes

Yes. It’s to be the life of the party. Be friendly. Charming. Make friends of both sexes. Basically being extremely social. It’s some attractive qualities to have. Will come in handy for finding men. Am guessing women will help you too.

2 Likes