Main Disc. Thread - Ultima Core v2 Upgrades

That’s a great line. :+1:

1 Like

Strange thing: Apple Music import indicates Diamond Ultima V2 to be 64kbps. That would be really poor quality if true.

Damn R.I.P to AURA, didnt even notice that smh well maybe they might work on it from the ground up

Not so strange. Remember these are basically voice recordings, not music. 32kbps - 64kbps is the recommended bit rate for voice recordings, and 64kbps provides excellent vocal clarity.

Edit: Windows shows they’re 124kbps, while Mp3Tag shows they’re 64kbps. I don’t know which is true but I’m more inclined to believe Mp3Tag. Either should be fine for these.

These are not “basically voice recordings” so I disagree on that one.

Frankly, it is my first time to use Apple Music instead of iTunes so I don’t now if 64kbps is true or not. I know I liked iTunes better. :blush:

The issue with aura is that pretty much every title has it’s own aura now. The way AURA is scripted could conflict or even shut off the one that’s incorporated into the title you’re running. But, for the sake of fairness, we may upgrade it for those who purchased in the past. Don’t think we’ll be selling it in the future, though.

12 Likes

Thanks you very much oh and also will that be a problem to look out for i have a custom in mind with aura, direct influencing aura and auric overdrive (those being the only aura base module for the sub and my entire stack)?

[shrug] They’re comprised of vocal instructions (afformations or whatever), so what else would you call them then?

The original hand-built Q files were at 320kbps but subsequent versions have been reducing the bit rate, yet getting more effective. So who cares what the bit rate is, as long as they’re effective.

4 Likes

Vocal instructions are just vocal instructions, without any background noise, which these Ultimas are not.

Reducing bit rate does not make things more effective per se, actually opposite applies. Being more effective is due to changed subliminal algorithms, I guess.

Files would be bigger but I would prefer to see them in a higher resolution than they stand now.

Who cares about the bit rate? Well, I do.

1 Like

VLC:

EDIT (Adobe Audition – an actual power tool for audio engineers):

There’s a reason why Apple Music (which is less for fine-tuned audio uses and more for just casual listeners) and others get the bitrate wrong, and I’m not going into detail over that until we deal with this “competitor” that keeps crawling our forums and trying to steal information on our builds. That being said, VLC shows everything correctly as we intended.

There’s also the way we process or audio. Our processing chain is very complicated and validated by professional audio engineers. We know what we’re doing.

13 Likes

Is sex mastery V2 ultima out ?

Yes check the main store

I have SM ultima , but I can’t see V2 in my downloads .
Anybody else having this issue ?

Well i think that the one they use for the ultima was v2 since that was the lastest version before they did a ultima
@SaintSovereign tell me if am wrong on this

SM Ultima hasn’t been updated yet

2 Likes

Patience my young @rajeshwer. The plans as I understand are that all Ultimas should get the upgrade.

1 Like

Tip: check the first post of this thread. What ultimas are updated are in a list there

2 Likes

Ha ha
U saw SMv2 in picture posted by @SaintSovereignfor audio bits , in title I saw SM V2 , so I thought may be I missed it .

I realized i bought the dreams sub a while back but never used it, will have to give it ago alongside my main custom at some point now I have the ultima. Time for nice song

Dream, dream, dream, dream
When I want you in my arms
When I want you and all your charms
Whenever I want you, all I have to do is

1 Like

Come on down RICH V2

3 Likes