Main Disc. Thread - Ultima Core v2 Upgrades

i discovered a new mp3 player for windows that can play ultima tracks with correct time. potplayer and it’s free.

The Commander Ultima v2 is ready to go.

10 Likes

I agreed with you. If DR Q can get the V2 treatment of Ultimas. It will rock and roll!

@SaintSovereign is it safe to delete the v1 files of Ultima?

Will StarkQ Ultima be upgraded to V2? Please @SaintSovereign use the executive V2 on you​:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

I don’t think so, it was only an experimental.

1 Like

If I am recalling correctly, the New Ultima Core removes and alpha scripting in the previous core and focuses completely on the objective of the title.

If I am infering correctly, the new core leads to faster results.

Am I correct? @SaintSovereign

Can we fit in more Ultima Titles in one day?

1 Like

Dont think it can.it doesnt have the ultima core.would have to be rebuilt from scratch

We need more people with hope! We must open a source of manifestation. @SaintSovereign

There was an experimental StarkQ Ultima. Sometimes miracles happen!

2 Likes

Place your bets, Folks, we’re entering the last stage of version releases.

Which title is gonna take the last place. Will it be The Beasts or The Axioms (above/below) :thinking:

Edit: well, goshdarnit! Forgot about Legacy

1 Like

The Elixir. :frowning:

2 Likes

Looking forward to running this for the next hangout.

Theres always Sanguine :wink:

2 Likes

Elixir
Rebirth
Sanguine
Sex Mastery
Love Bomb
RICH

And if V2 makes it possible, then Aura Ultima.

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’m waiting on Elixer and Rebirth myself.

1 Like

Lol was thinking everyone forgpt about this one but am still holding out

2 Likes

you forgot about rich v2.
saint said that all the ultimas are getting updated with the optimization of qv2

Oh trust me i didnt forget am hoping it drops today, i even postponed using the solace enhaced version till later today

Oh we only mentioned aura because it wasn’t possible to upgrade it to a ultima version so let see with this update

1 Like

Ultima v2 is what I wanted from Ultima core from the start: SMOOTH, EXPANSIVE, POWERFUL.

Btw, Aura Ultima is very interesting idea, after all optimisation that being done to Ultima, I don’t see any reasons why not to upgrade it.

Just think about it: Aura Ultima is an overall auric supercharger for all titles in the stack!

5 Likes