Help building a Heartsong Custom

I would love to build a custom with Heartsong as the core. I was thinking about putting in Aura of Craving and Aura of approachability. I want the WOW factor of attraction instead of a watered down one. Could you guys please offer some suggestions on modules for this custom? I am a woman, if that helps.
Thanks!

3 Likes

Seducer’s gaze
Earthshaker sexuality
Chosen of Venus

2 Likes

Here are some modules I intuit you will like:

1. Heartsong Q Core
  2. Seductress Q Core
  3. Aura of Craving
  4. Aura of Approachability
  5. Chosen of Venus
  6. Enchanting Smile
  7. Song of Joy
  8. Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver
  9. Earthshaker – Sexuality
  10. Emperor’s Voice
  11. Focused Arousal
  12. Instant Spark
  13. Panther
  14. Elegance
  15. Perfect Style & Smell
  16. Seducer’s Gaze
  17. Sexiness Unbound
  18. Sphaera Magnetica
  19. Temptation
  20. Transcendental Connection
10 Likes

Not to gatecrash the party but I’m considering a similar custom and I’m glad I saw these ones mentioned. Thank you!

In regards to OPs post, I’m excited to see what you consider as a final outcome.

2 Likes

Welcome, dude :+1:

2 Likes

That custom has a WOW factor!
Was gonna mention a few of them but @Lion was quicker and more thorough.
Nice.

2 Likes

Thank you. I just realized that Limitless is helping me recommend modules to my friends here haha

2 Likes

Sounds Amazing, the only thing is that I just built a custom sub with Seductress and I would like to keep listening to it. Would listening to two custom subs lessen the results?

1 Like

I would make sure to include at least one manifestation module such as Yggdrasil or Omnidimensional

2 Likes

Not at all. In that case, you can remove the Seductress Core from this custom and replace it with the Mosaic module (for better stacking with your Seductress custom).

Are any of the modules I mentioned above already in your Seductress custom? In which case you can remove them from here and add Yggdrasil or Omnidimensional like @Ice recommended for quicker manifestation.

3 Likes

@lrw

Do let me know which modules over here are repeated in your Seductress custom. Would love to tweak it and add other great modules for you

1 Like

@lrw one module which is a personal favorite of mine is Lifeblood Fable. It’s all about crafting your reputation in any way you see fit. I feel like this is extremely helpful for any custom, particularly one involving relationships.

1 Like

Raphael, thanks so much for your great suggestions. I have Focused Arousal, Instant Spark, Perfect Style and Smell, and Transcedental Connection in my Seductress custom sub. I’d love to hear your other suggestions.

2 Likes

Hey Ice, thanks for your suggestions. I did add Lifeblood Fable to my other custom sub. I agree with you that this module would be extremely helpful.

1 Like
  1. Heartsong Q Core
  2. Aura of Craving
  3. Aura of Approachability
  4. Chosen of Venus
  5. Love Without Attachment
  6. Depths of Love
  7. Enchanting Smile
  8. Song of Joy
  9. Story Teller
  10. Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver
  11. Earthshaker – Sexuality
  12. Emperor’s Voice
  13. Panther
  14. Elegance
  15. Seducer’s Gaze
  16. Sexiness Unbound
  17. Sphaera Magnetica
  18. Temptation
  19. Yggdrasil
  20. Mosaic

There you go. Stacking this with your Seductress custom will make it even more powerful.

1 Like

Only thing i would be worried about would be having so many auras might be energy intensive.6 auras in this one as well as 2 more in the other.seductress and instant spark

2 Likes

Hmm. I can see 4 auras here:

1. Aura of Craving
  2. Aura of Approachability
  3. Chosen of Venus
  4. Sphaera Magnetica

Which are the other 2?

1 Like

Hmm,temptation and i think heartsong has one too but might need to confirm with saint.i might have assumed cause he said that most of the cores have their own aura now

1 Like

Temptation isn’t listed under Auras but yeah its description does seem to hint at it.

Well, in that case how many auras would you recommend is the max for a custom? Is 3 okay?

1 Like

Im not sure either.just thought should mention cause i screwed up some of my earlier customs with too many auras and causing none of the auras to work.would actually depend on the persons own energetic development though on how many auras they can handle

1 Like