Are all modules available through a major or minor title?

Not sure if this has been asked and answered but I couldn’t find anything.

To clarify my question, I wanted to know whether all modules available to select in a custom are also somewhere within a major or minor “general” title. Essentially, are there any modules that only exist within the custom selection?

Would like to know if, by not doing a custom, I’m only missing on being able to tailor a title to my needs, or also missing on specific modules only available through a custom.

2 Likes

Hmm,the modules in the Q store are rewritten and are designed to link with the script

Also a lot of modules are enhanced when they are moved and without the programming of the original program they might function differently so dont think can 1-1 most of the modules.Like transcendental connection is in hom but if you used it in a custom with primal seduction it might function very differently.This interaction with saint was interesting.

3 Likes

Theres quite a few modules im pretty sure are only in the Q store also like index gate,technological prodigy,the hero modules etc.Cant think of any majors they would be in.Apollon came after emperor fitness so pretty sure its not in it.Chosen of venus,eagle eye,all seeing.Quite a few,lol

2 Likes

No.

Yes.

You are also missing …

The Secret Ingredient. :panda_face:

:wink:

5 Likes

Makes sense, that’s what I imagined, but I also know that they are very closely linked so had to confirm.

I’ll bite: what’s the secret ingredient? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A rose is a rose by any other…

1 Like

@Ichiban are you getting your question(s) answered?

Is there something I can do to help?

Yes, thanks. Seems clear that I can’t find it all within the general titles. The module selection for customs is overwhelming, but it seems I’ll have to look into it closely to know what I’m missing.

Thanks for following up!

Modules work strong as hell: take shit you really need and you’re lacking

And they somehow link with each other so a custom will have this synergistic effect

1 Like