Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

Oh you’re dropping WANTED instead hmmm
Well I guess the density of the sub can often be too much at time :thinking: maybe you can come back to WANTED as a level 2 to PS later on, since WANTED is also a seduction sub.

Saying that makes me think that you might have also gotten recon from the 2 different styles of seduction of WANTED and PS, it’s like stacking emperor and starkQ and getting pulled into 2 different directions

2 Likes

Well like I said, the healing part can also be a reason for reckon so be sure to keep that in mind on your journey

1 Like

I agree the rest days were brutal on St4 and results took forever to manifest but it’s definitely a sub I love and look forward to reuniting with in a few months

2 Likes

Here I was think the two would have synergy to one another but I guess not. Perhaps I’ll add it later but maybe not since I will revisit Khan once I have a few months of Ascension and PS under my belt😉

1 Like

Yeah that’s a good idea bro :+1:

Good luck

1 Like

Maybe you can try Primal instead of PS. It is lighter and on Primal I was somehow cocky and flirty with girls. So it can serve your purpose. And also had no problem to run Wanted with Primal.

2 Likes

Good point actually because Wanted basically is the sub that says women come to you you do not need to chase. Whereas primal, SS push you to approach women which means that you have a tug of war here. I might be wrong however thats what it looks like.

I highly doubt this or there won’t be an option to openly stack titles…

2 Likes

Hence me saying hypothesis :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes.
I am doing it 5 days a week, but not on repeat - I listen to them only once per day each + on some nights Dreams from lifeCharger app right before the sleep.

Tho, I wouldn’t really suggest just about anyone to listen to it 5x per week as it’s heavy - so if you’re not experienced, it could hit you hard

1 Like

Hi im thinking which sub can help with fluid conversation and communications to flow smoothly and coming up with the right words at the right time, a MasterCommunicator and be interesting in conversations with women?

“With True Social Ultima, you now have the ability to get yourself into a social zone instantly, where conversation flows and your mind is on point. True Social will remove your social anxiety, focus your mind on the moment, and unleash your social genius to the highest levels.”

“With each listening session, you will be able to let go more and more, allowing you to become more and more comfortable with social interaction, be it flirting with women or making friends with men.”

4 Likes

hello guys, there is something I noticed recently with WANTED that i wanted your thoughts on

the conclusion part is mainly what I would like to get your thoughts on :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi can i stack StarkQ+PSIT+Wanted and in boosters Libertine+lovebomb.
So this would be within the recommemded list and i will get to see results from it soon because im not playing more than 3 subs and ofcourse taking action?
I know starkQ has primal however its not going to be as intense as getting me out there and approaching because starkQ has another goals in mind.

@Dare2fly you mean Stark Ultima ? if so i dont see why not.

@TheBoxingScientist StarkQ Q , i would love to ULTIMATE, but its not available at the subclub website, maybe customs, how do i order customs for StarkQ ultimate and how much it cost?

If you have Stark Q I believe you should also have the Stark U prototype in your downloads.

1 Like

@Dare2fly its available for free if you buy StarkQ

1 Like

@Brandon @TheBoxingScientist
Thats good to know, i will purchase it today and hope so i will get the starkQ ultimate too.
Thanks

2 Likes

@Brandon @TheBoxingScientist whats the experience like playing StarkQ Ultimate?