Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

How many loops are you running ?

Do you engage with lots of women.

It makes me feel lethargic even though I’m eating a lot, it seems to put me in a bad mood since I’ve added it.
I listen to it 2-3 times a week at one loop only and I do 2 off days every week.

1 Like

Only 1 loop every other day and I do interact with some women but definitely not a ton

1 Like

Hmmmm this is interesting, are you stacking it with anything else?

Also, are you using the regular mask or solace?

2 Likes

I’m using the regular masked and I’m stacking it with Ascension and primal seduction but I alternate PS and Wanted every day .

1 Like

It is depleting your energy reserves.
I know you mentioned that you eating well…but these subs are too powerful.

Try one loop a week.

4 Likes

If I’m getting this correctly, you’re listening to subs for more than 3 days a week right? With 3 Qv2 level subs?
Bro why all 3?

Id recommend a washout tbh. A washout really seems to help a lot for fighting of the recon/overload and getting more pronounced positive effects.

4 Likes

I have a hypothesis that if you do not align specific goals with wanted your going to get recon.

Wanted “Why are you so mysterious to women”

Recon

Listeners Brain “I am not i have no women to talk to how can i be mysterious to women”

Wanted “Why do you looknso sexy”

Recon

ListenersBrain “Thats impossible i am overweight and cant loose weight”

2 Likes

For the 5 days I run one loop of Ascension daily but wanted and PS I alternate every day so I’m only listening to 2 in a single day and both at one loop.

2 Likes

Perhaps drop wanted for a week then go back to eat later.

1 Like

If I were you, I’d remove either PS or WANTED for a while, what goals are you trying to achieve with 2 seduction style subs?
I thought generally people thought one was enough right?

1 Like

Yeah I was beginning to think that was the problem but I wasn’t sure because these subs have a lighter script so I didn’t think too much of it but I think you’re right.

3 Likes

This does not seem to be universal as i personally havent experienced any recon from wanted aside from wanting to eat more despite not being super aligned with the subject matter. This could still be the case for a lot of ppl though.

1 Like

Only ascension is the light one here man.

Wanted is pretty dense and PS is a combo of 2 subs with a rewritten script, that also has healing, which we all know can cause a little bit of digging through before getting you to your goal.

2 Likes

Well I wanted to add Wanted for the physical shifting in the sub and PS for all the seduction related stuff but I had already been debating to remove it and seeing how you and @TheBoxingScientist seem to also agree on dropping it I might go ahead and do that because it caused issues when I stacked it with Khan before.

1 Like

Seems like I’ll be dropping Wanted I had no idea it was a dense sub it’s no wonder it has been causing problems. Makes me wonder now if I even should have ever dropped Khan in the first place to go Ascension + PS

Thanks man for shedding light on this matter aswell as @pacman and @TheBoxingScientist

2 Likes

Remove which specifically?

If I was you I’d do this:

One week just ascension and wanted. Do 3 days a week with one loop both on listening days.
and see how that feels

1 Like

To be quite honest I’d rather keep PS over wanted. The healing is something that has drawn me to this sub for now and that I place a higher value over physical shifting and mysterious aura.

1 Like

Khan alone is so energy draining. Even worse on off days.

5 Likes