Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

@Dare2fly letme know how you you get on with Stark U its either love or hate with this experimental one.

Its faster acting then Stark Terminus however if you do too many loops it will get you depressed. Just run 1 loop and see how it pans out i could not do more then 2;

Also do not run it everyday or you loose the effects.

1 Like

Question for you guys running Wanted: how close would you say the calm, relaxed state is to Khan? about the same, not even close, surpassing Khan?

2 Likes

Hi good people, do we have ULTIMATE version for Wanted and is it included as an update for prototype in my downloads or we have to buy separately?

Thers no ultima version for wanted.

4 Likes

okay, what’s the difference between Wanted Q vs Solace-Prototype? does the Solace version give better results compare to Q? what are the experience for some of you?

The results are more or less the same, but the solace feels heavier and can give u a headache/low energy feeling.

Use it with caution, as it’s still a prototype. But it’s still just a different way of masking the audio.

1 Like

Its like comparing apples and oranges they both bring out a calm feeling but different feeling of calm.

4 Likes

How would you describe the different calm types?

I’m glad to see you back!

I read you have a lot of garbage out! Great!

As I read your custom, I would actual encourage you to remove Rouge. TBH I don’t think you need it. You seem kind of “rouge” to me, mate!

What would you like to have happen? It looks like you want to feel more love, and have loving sexual partner(s), but also this looks like it’s for romance, too. Are you wanting 1 girlfriend, or many girlfriends, or casual dating?

Al of that above :joy::sunny::sunny::joy:

I don’t have the feeling of I Am Rouge at all.
Let’s see what’s happen with this custom

1 Like

Your custom looks spot on.

1 Like

My custom arrived 3 days ago. It’s to late to change it.
But I like Dominion and Rouge in it, in case this Custom makes me tooooo mellow.

How are you?

Better. I took about 24 days off subliminals. The reconciliation hit me hard around day 17 or so. It’s hard to remember when. It was harsh.

Careful with the Qv2. Maybe one loop for 2 or 3 times a week.

3 Likes

Is that for all Qv2 subs?

I fucked it up this week.
After 5 weeks off subs I did
In total
4x primal Seduction Qv2 custom
4x Sex Mastery x Qv2
2x Ascension Qv2
1x Survival Instinct
2x Love bomb Ultima
1x Diamond Ultima

And then Booooommmmm Loneliness exploded so hard that my soul was crying for 24 hours

I had this 1-2 times a week during my 9 months of Healing Journey and I always thought : this is one of my main topics "let’s do another loop

Yesterday I found out this is Reconciliation :man_facepalming:

Raphael gave me good advice for the future
Monday on
Wednesday on
Friday on
The rest is off

I try that tomorrow

1 Like

We need updated stacking instructions. The loop limits suggested for Qv2 seem to imply stacking isn’t possible.

6 Likes

@Dare2fly i am rather concerned that you are spending your money on buying these subs thinking that, if i get this one and stack it will enhance my game more. I just dont want ro be one of these members who convinces you to buy this by that.

If you can afford them thats fine but i dont t want you to be dissappointed later.

No matter what seduction sub you use. There has to be some physical attraction between you and the girl.

Perhaps also look at grooming ? your current fashion ? your cologne these can make huge differences when meeting girls.

4 Likes

Stacking definitely became way harder imo

Could you stack 5 titles before this is a tough task right now.

Or you need to span it over 2 weeks.

4 Likes

Khan = Calm knowing what has to done will be done within the time limits and will ensure this is done.

Wanted…Calm who cares perhaps i will do it tomorrow or the next day. Lets see.

Thats what i find aliitle annoying about wanted.

9 Likes