Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

Maybe it is due to the physical shifting u desire

1 Like

Not enough Vitamin B12, Potassium, or Magnesium in the body?

Not enough Stretching in the workout plan?

Possibly Simon i do however take ZMA every other day especially on days working out.

1 Like

Okay so guys

Quick update that might shine some light on some of the “headaches” we get from wanted.

So on Saturday I listened to the solace version to see if I still got headaches from it (which I did), however, I’ve noticed that it wasn’t a normal headache, what I mean is, it was my skull that was actually in pain, the reason for this hypothesis was due to 2 reasons:
1- I’m already prone to getting headaches regularly due to my blood pressure issues, so I know how headaches feel, but on Saturday, my head hurt more when I laid down to sleep, as if something was pushing hard against my skull, and based on my experience, that’s not how headaches feel.
2- today when I showered after waking up, specifically when I was washing my hair and applying shampoo, something felt different about my head, my head felt different, as if something has changed in the way it’s shaped, this was confirmed later when I tried wearing a hat that I always wear but had to reduce the click thing on it by one dot (the strap with dots for size).

With these 2 observations, I conclude by saying that wanted has started shifting the shape of my head with it’s physical shifting, and for those who want to know, I’ve been listening since the day of release (may 13th).

6 Likes

wow your skull was shifting ? i felt some tingling sensations around my face and top of my head last.

1 Like

I strongly believe that the bone alignment part of the physical shifting is what was at play.

1 Like

Just posted this in my journal.
I got the ad for this course last week.

4 Likes

So what I’m reading with Wanted is it pushes you to make physical changes that will make you more attractive but it doesn’t make you more attractive on its own (no aura for example) is that a correct assessment?

1 Like

Incorrect, it does both. It is still an important observation that one will have to take actions to improve ones appearance while running the program.

4 Likes

I already do/have done this. Developed a sense of style years ago: moto leather jacket, New York yankees cap, white t-shirt, black jeans, studded belt, white adidas all star sneakers.

Groomed and modern hair cut and beard.

If I wanted to make changes to myself I’d do it. I dont need a sub for that so just trying to be efficient. If all a sub does is push me to do what I’m already doing, it’s not a sub I want to run.

2 Likes

Hi, my current stacking:
PSIT+Daredevil+innercircle if i add wantedQ would it be a good stack and will i see results sooner, because I think there is limited sub you can run or else it takes longer to see results? How many?
And i can add one booster libertine?

1 Like

I think if you ran StarkQ, you would replace that whole combo with one sub.

In my opinion, that would be a really big stack and could cause more recon than normal, and would take longer to see results.

3 major subs and 1 Ultima is okay

1 Like

Solace seems to be much stronger. I ran a prototype sub @Fire made that’s VERY short and should be rather light. Two loops of Solace messed me up (reconciliation-wise) all weekend. We’re getting closer and closer to what we envisioned – one loop every few days and you’re good to go.

13 Likes

@Invictus Hi can anyone confirm that, starkQ has PSIT+Daredevil+innercircle and more?
So it would give same results rather then listening to stand-alone sub?

Thanks

Yes, exactly. It has an aura that’s quite prominent, but if you’re looking to run a barebones stack without scripting that replicates what you feel you’re already good at (and there’s nothing wrong with that strategy at all) Wanted is probably not the best for your particular use case.

EDIT: In fact, my own personal stack is very straightforward. I generally run modified versions of major titles with a lot of stuff stripped out.

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign your input is highly appreciated.

1 Like

Is it due to the way the solace masked is processed?

Cause I recall you mentioning it uses a Dolby API right? Meaning that script is being “spoken” in a more immersive way, as in more 3d than 2d, right?

1 Like

StarkQ doesn’t necessarily contain the entire scripts, since we don’t just take a bunch of scripts and mix them, we rescript everything. But, yes – it can achieve the goals of all of them pretty easily EXCEPT PS:IT. It has seduction scripting, but that scripting is geared toward achieving the goals of StarkQ. You might wanna do StarkQ + PS:ITU.

4 Likes

Yes, it does use the Dolby API for various reasons. I can’t tell you exactly what it does due to trade secret and I did expect a much more potent subliminal, I just didn’t expect THIS much.

4 Likes

Thanks for this. I definitely feel I’m doing the most I can in the looks maxing and monetary side of my life.

With that in mind, what subs would you suggest for hotter girls, knowing how to capitalize on that by actually being able to fvck them and not just get attention (sometimes girls seem into me for example but when I go for it they flee), and motivation to stick to my career goals (not looking to create new ones or go crazy but a solid “do the work you know is needed” backing from a sub would be very appreciated)