Main Dev. Thread - StarkQ

I would tell both are on work? If u want to know which one is working do a two week experiment.
Week 1 -4days stark- note the aftereffects
Week 2 -3 days LDu - note the effects
I am sure that u will miss something when u will run stark without ldu.
So i think both are doing its part
Ur choice was great :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks!! I think i picked the most suited subs for my situation from my weakness to everything im very happy

Hi, can i Stack starkQ with Wanted?
Anyone has done it and whats the result?

Thanks.

hi , i think some people did it

but its a fine idea i think you can do that

1 Like

@Budewr how about stacking StarkQ with PSIT, i know it has Psit in it but im wondering if they have the full -scripts for it to see results?
I intially though of running with Wanted but now i will add iron throne to the mix, unless if the full scripts are there as good as listening standalone?
Open for comments
Thanks.

Its not the full script.Saint answered it recently.

1 Like

So are the seduction scripts enough for me to get laid, as suppose to listening standalone psit?

As long as you take action

1 Like

Give it a go and see. For me Stark reduced my desire to go after women. I found Stark and Primal Seductikn to be a great combo. I prefer PS over PSIT because of Spartan Lite and Impecable Style in it.

1 Like

It has some seduction just not heavily in that direction.Could always just use the ultima version as a booster

Thank you for the answers.

@Meng123 do you have a quote from @SaintSovereign or any from the archieve about the emperor core in starkQ ?

i know that emperor’s core is within stark, but what does it mean to have emperor? do i go to the sale page for emperor and that will do?

i searched on the forum but i only found questions! thanks in advance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Dont think theres that much emperor in stark actually.Thnk only this part of emperor got in.Thats why stark and emperor are very different archetypes
The rewritten Emperor script now helps you manifest and build your very own mega-corporation, based on whatever field you are most interested in. If that’s not your thing, it’ll help you become the leading expert in your area of choice. The possibilities are endless, as is the wealth you can create by combining these two concepts.

3 Likes

ooo , i thought emperor core was in there for some reason :cowboy_hat_face:

yeah theres like 2 diffrent types of people , i am starkish :cowboy_hat_face::sunglasses:

Theres emperor in stark but not the whole core.Think only the business part.If the whole thing was in there,i think stark would have ended up a very different sub,lol

no i meant the core,

emperor core means no other programs like ascenion and ascended mogul right?

Emperor has Ascension, Mogul and Sex Mastery X, and “Quantum Limitless Lite.” From the sales page,so Emperor core has all those as well as its own emperor programming.Its why it used to be one of the biggest programs density wise before stark etc

ooooooooo, so core means all the programs as well?

so if you go the Q store for making a custom, if you choose emperor core you get mogul and sexy mastrey and ascension,

and if you choose StarkQ core from the Q store you got limitless and inner circle and all the other stuff?

so core means all the other programs included :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Core means the same as the major program which means it includes its main programming and all the other rewritten programs that are also in the major.At least for the viewpoint of customs.

2 Likes

Do note though,although emperor contains all those.It might be less focused and take longer cause of the density and its interaction with the rest of the scripting.A program like ascended mogul or sex mastery standalone will always be faster for its goal.