Main Dev. Thread - StarkQ

You get the rewritten versions that are in stark that are focused on the goals of stark.If you want the full versions,would still need to add in those programs.If your happy with the versions that are in stark though,you dont need to add them as well though in your custom unless you need them to apply to the custom as a whole

1 Like

very helpful! thank you meng, have a great day

1 Like

I’m starting this specific stack next week and plan to stick with it for a full year. I’ll report my results.

In my 6 months running StarkQ it seemed Stark makes you seductive in business contexts. Not necessarily pushing you to approach and meet new women like PSIT does, but more so being charismatic and seductive in business settings to gain clients, business partners, and grow your wealth

3 Likes

@Ice cool thanks for sharing!

1 Like

@Dare2fly i have 1 week of stark experience (lol), it seems to work different for different people.For me it was helping me in gaining knowledge of my interest amd was trying to study everything myself. It is good ,i was less angry with my annoying cousin sister(she is such annoying) and being friendly with everyone.
But my discipline was fucked up(may be it will work different for you). I left using it because of recon and for some other reason. But i will use it later :smiley:

1 Like

What is your current listening schedule?

@RVconsultant if you are referring me.
I am currently exposing myself to 3 days of continuous listening of limitless qv2 and 4 days of continuous rest in a week. I think u visited my journal already :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for clarifying.

How many rest days after 3 days of continuous listening?
How many loops and which programs?

1 Like

Does anyone know if stark contains some parts of sex mastery or something for that area?

The sales page talks about what’s included

1 Like

@RVconsultant what is your listening routine :smiley: ?

im struggling to let me ego down :smiley: i wanna cut down 1 loop but my ego is big big :joy::joy::joy:

or @SaintSovereign or @Fire loop count :joy:

Right now I’m on day 11 of processing (also known as rest days).

A note to your ego: Your ego is not in charge. Your subconscious is.

2 Likes

what was your regular listening routine before doing the washout or rest days?

i need to delete this mentality that more is better

Twice a week for WANTED.

Is this at one loop each? Any other programs you’re running?

One loop when I play it.

I’ve been running WANTED mainly. But not for 10 days. Actually no subliminals for 10 days.

3 Likes

Yes, it does

1 loop per day.(all programs)
And i am only running limitless Qv2 now and may add Ql st3 later :grin:
I take rest of 3 -4 days per week.

That might be a very beneficial schedule. Rest days seem to really help me process and integrate.

1 Like