Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

Thing is
It feels like wanted only gives me recon when I listen to the solace version, while as the regular masked makes me feel a bit energized and like I’m the sexiest man alive, solace just makes me like the most tired man alive :joy:

But hey, everyone is different, maybe it’s because of the way the solace version is processed that it’s causing this.
HOWEVER, the headache + lightheadedness I get from the solace version makes me appear as more mysterious because I’m calmer and saying less than necessary, so could it be that I’m actually getting the results much faster and I’m just getting resistance in the form of a headache :thinking:
It’s really confusing how I’m getting 2 different effects depending on which version I run.

Anyone else experiencing anything like this?

1 Like

I listen to 2 mains and 2 ultimas.
One loop of the mains each one day.
One loop of the ultimas the next day.
Rest and repeat.
2 days off.

1 Like

So as to not drag this thread off-topic, if anyone has a good CURRENT (ie still valid in June 2021) source for SARMs, please PM me! All the places I’ve bought from before are either no longer selling, have closed down completely, or make it so difficult to get that they might as well not sell it at all.

Thanks in advance!

These characters represent the “calm, cool and collected” archetype. Your subconscious was most likely urging you to watch them to take / integrate useful elements from them.

13 Likes

Same here, and Saint confirmed masked and solace are not aligned in terms of volume. I see no issue with your volume settings.

Did anyone try Wanted with Love Bomb?

2 Likes

It’s really confusing how the same sub in different masks is creating different effects (more like side effects), like I listened to wanted solace yesterday and it gave me a headache, which is still present today, however, when I listen to the regular masked, I can listen daily headache free

Haha,same.No idea why.Solace is more heavy and gives me a bit of a processing headache too.Been sticking to the normal masked.

1 Like

We’re just built different :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

Am I the only one who feels like wanted makes girls become clingy?

I read that love bomb can do that, but it seems like wanted is causing that to happen with my girlfriend too

3 Likes

Nope. Not the only one. Mystery is powerful, everyone wants to know who’s the man behind the mask, or the woman behind the veil; what’s behind those curtains. We’re curious that way, it could be anything, a fuel to the imagination. Cool, huh?

1 Like

Hehe. I have found a guy on discord who is using wanted for some time now. He is on forum but forgot his username on forum.
He says that on the initial days of wanted he saw the effects on unexpected people. There were family meeting in their house where his cousins and uncle’s daughters were visiting his room again and again to talk and meet him. This was unsusual because he told that he rarely talked to his cousins whenever they met. But i see this product works on every people irrespective of ur relation with the person u possess.
And and he told that his gf is more mad at him. He told that his gf want to go out with him literally everyday and like worshipping(exaggerated term :sweat_smile:) him or u can say his girl is more clingy to him
So i thought this experience from him could be a good update

3 Likes

Ummmm wanted hasn’t even been out for a whole month my man.

Also idk about any discord stuff but that sure looks like the update I gave a while back :joy:

It was my first update after my first listen

1 Like

But idk. He told me same. I am confused😅
I think that guy was you. Is ur name TSC🤔
So basically i was talking to you on discord on this whole time and was giving ur updates back to u.
Great :no_mouth:

1 Like

“I am so changeable, being everything by turns and nothing long; I am such a strange mélange of good and evil, that it would be difficult to describe me.” ~ Lord B.

Typical air sign :rofl:

A few days ago, out of the blue, I wanted to watch The Libertine and Don Juan Demarco, only to learn yesterday by complete serendipitous synchronicity that Don Juan is a poem by his Lordiness Byron. Talk about building Archetypes, eh?

Man, the unconsciousness’s mode of operation is truly fantastic.

Now, I just need a walking cane, a top hat and zorro’s face mask and I’m golden, save the syphilis :wink:

1 Like

Nice man :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

But remember, the updates I gave u was also just during the first week, not 2 or 3 months :wink:

1 Like

Ya :joy::joy::joy::joy: lol

1 Like

I wouldn’t use any steroids, SARMS, HGH, etc. That is my personal bias.

3 Likes

Thanks for explaining, man! I agree. They are calm, cool, and collected. They think, and then act effectively.

I have yet to see the remake, but the original Shaft (Richard Roundtree) takes NO shit from anyone!

3 Likes

Anyone experiencing random muscle spasms in the legs and sometimes chest when listening to wanted ?