Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

@Invictus Hi can anyone confirm that, starkQ has PSIT+Daredevil+innercircle and more?
So it would give same results rather then listening to stand-alone sub?

Thanks

Yes, exactly. It has an aura that’s quite prominent, but if you’re looking to run a barebones stack without scripting that replicates what you feel you’re already good at (and there’s nothing wrong with that strategy at all) Wanted is probably not the best for your particular use case.

EDIT: In fact, my own personal stack is very straightforward. I generally run modified versions of major titles with a lot of stuff stripped out.

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign your input is highly appreciated.

1 Like

Is it due to the way the solace masked is processed?

Cause I recall you mentioning it uses a Dolby API right? Meaning that script is being “spoken” in a more immersive way, as in more 3d than 2d, right?

1 Like

StarkQ doesn’t necessarily contain the entire scripts, since we don’t just take a bunch of scripts and mix them, we rescript everything. But, yes – it can achieve the goals of all of them pretty easily EXCEPT PS:IT. It has seduction scripting, but that scripting is geared toward achieving the goals of StarkQ. You might wanna do StarkQ + PS:ITU.

4 Likes

Yes, it does use the Dolby API for various reasons. I can’t tell you exactly what it does due to trade secret and I did expect a much more potent subliminal, I just didn’t expect THIS much.

4 Likes

Thanks for this. I definitely feel I’m doing the most I can in the looks maxing and monetary side of my life.

With that in mind, what subs would you suggest for hotter girls, knowing how to capitalize on that by actually being able to fvck them and not just get attention (sometimes girls seem into me for example but when I go for it they flee), and motivation to stick to my career goals (not looking to create new ones or go crazy but a solid “do the work you know is needed” backing from a sub would be very appreciated)

I understand, I guess it’s similar to how 8d music (something I really enjoy listening to when gaming) can give me headaches while normal songs wouldn’t cause that.

It’s really amusing how just a change to the processing type, the strength of a sub can change that much.

Primal Seduction: Iron Throne Ultima. Ultima because you can run less loops, and use them situationally (before going out on a date, for example). PS:IT because of the unique way we scripted it to achieve the goal. It creates a subconscious model out of all the knowledge you’ve acquired when successfully sleeping with a woman and allows you automatically access and execute that model when talking to women. In other words, rather than trying to change your seduction style to something that doesn’t fit you, it enhances your natural seduction abilities – so long as you’ve actually interacted with women in the past. It also has an attractant aura, and then you can proceed to capitalize on those opportunities with the new model.

The Executive Ultima or Limitless Executive Ultima. These were made just for that reason. Limitless Executive has a cognitive enhancement element to it, however. If that’s not necessary or needed, stick with The Executive.

11 Likes

Awesome, thank you. And what about getting hotter girls? I believe (maybe it’s a limiting belief?) that the hotter girls won’t be seduced the same way I get the 5-6.5’s. I’ve slept with a few 7-8’s but they are few and far between.

So will PS:IT manifest and help me seduce the hotter girls as well?

If so can I run both of these together? And could I add something like Paragon to the stack?

I know it’s a lot of questions. I appreciate the time you take to answer.

2 Likes

My biggest wish for subclub products is that we also get that luxury in the future :blush:

5 Likes

Isn’t that what customs are :thinking:?

Not at all. Customs right now are the exact opposite.

You can only ADD more scripting to the customs instead of choosing what you want to STRIP AWAY like SaintSovereign does.

5 Likes

Oh I get what you mean

To strip away would require you know what’s in modules.

You don’t need to know the exact scripting, you only need to know the overall concept of the scripting section, similar like it is done with the modules.

For example,

with StarkQ

Do I need PCC?
Do I need Inner Circle?
Do I need the Spotlight module?
Do I need the Prodigy scripting?

With EmperorQ

Do I need Quantum Limitless Light?
Do I need New Beginnings?

etc etc

Like Hermit suggested:

5 Likes

Yes. I would love that. It would probably produce true to design spec customs.
For now the guesswork is part of the fun
of novelty customs.

I dream one day of an AI interface questionnaire custom creator that has all this info inside (if that’s the only way to keep proprietary knowledge safe).

@SaintSovereign so you mean starkQ itself will be one major program to achive all this goal for building innergame skills while PSITU would help in getting laid?
And because its just one major sub with a booster so i will get to see results sooner?
What other scripting does it have that is in a single standalone subliminals?
Edited: so just to confirm StarkQ has the scripting for daredevil+wanted+innercircle (manifest lovers) psit?
Thanks

Yes, but as anyone here will tell you: take action.
As in, if u want to get laid, then you need to put yourself out there and talk to women, you can’t expect to just be walking down the street and some lady jumping on to you to have sex right there and then you know, however, with enough exposure to both stark and PSITU, you could possibly be able to walk around with such an “inviting” aura that girls might approach you to talk, but you’d still have to talk your way into their pants :wink:

3 Likes

And…

1 Like