Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

@Meng123, this is going to be a hard one for the Search Function. There might already be a lot of Wanteds in our forum’s history. We’ll have to use the “after:2021-05-01” string.

:joy:

5 Likes

The only question I’ve been asking myself for a while and I’ll not find the answer to, I guess, is: would it be better to run your “dream” (pinnacle) subs for your lifetime and only adjust when there’s something better aligned with your “perfect” self or run different subs that lead you there gradually and change them any time you think you’re ready for the “next level”?

I follow the latter option.

3 Likes

What if you become such a mysterious WANTED man that your wife brings in other girls?

Just a thought.

Apart from that, if anything that’ll just make her more “on you” than ever I guess.

5 Likes

Hypeee, this is exactly what i wanted. At this point i genuienly cant think of any sub id ever need anymore lol, all my needs seem to be met at this point.

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking about how Diamond works great with Paragon for male enhancement. I would reckon that with Wanted in the mix, it should accentuate it? Wouldn’t be a bad idea to try if one has a spot in their stacks.

I like to think in terms of Goals/Projects, with subs as tools to bring out, maintain, and refine the aligned Way of Being of my choice.

Hence, how long I stay with a Major Program depends on how long-term is the Project I’m working on, and if my Being & Actions required are still the same. Most of the time, for a big project, the latter does have several phases and so necessitates stack changes.

This post on Scalpel-to-Sink Spectrum expands on the concept.

:+1:t2:

9 Likes

2 loops of Wanted. one in the morning one in the afternoon. The strongest feeling is being super calm, relaxed and in total control: I failed something today, but “I don’t care I will do better next time” state of mind. The confidence feeling is there also, like with Emperor. I felt also super warm but also super tired.

One thing that I noticed is that it is very fast to have strong effects with this sub (I used Solace format).

12 Likes

Again, magnificent craftsmanship — just hoping to find out what kind of elements it contains, it seems like a blend of Sex Mastery, Daredevil, Primal, Ascension, and some unique scripting related to Wanted.

Perhaps @SaintSovereign and or @Fire can hone in to clarify some of the ‘mystery’ behind Wanted.

One thing is for certain, as a Scorpio this is all I’ve ever wanted :wink:.

Its whole description refers mostly to enigma, mystery — I believe many are curious whether it has components related to Wealth, Productivity, Sex (like Sex Mastery), Charisma, and Charm, is it a rather compact or dense Title?

Provided that these unresolved questions are answered we are able to construct a stack congruently.

The description is almost as mysterious as the Title itself, lol! :blush:

Seems to have some form of Chosen of Venus and Blue Skies as well.

10 Likes

Diamond Ultima has male enhancement in it

2 Likes

Played 2 loops of WANTED

• Felt very confident even while on the first loop

• Getting that carefree, devil may care attitude

• Writing is improving. Since WANTED allows you to express your emotions freely, it reminds me of Renaissance Man in the way that RM too helps me to express myself very well

• There is an improvment in humor and conversational skills

• Noticeble harder and more “youthful” erections. Especially when holding it

• I do feel wanted

• Sex drive is increasing. Wonder if there is testosterone booster or Endocrine system module in it

• I feel like am becoming Lord Byron. Will definitely stack W with RM to become a full blown creative and sexual beast.

28 Likes

2 loops of WANTED. coming from Khan

• I got my smile back
  • I feel ALIVE
  • I started joking around
  • music was started before I started wanted. during the second loop I started to dance

All in all I feel like Deadpool after being Batman.

Is it just me, or the Solace versions has waaaaay way lower volume than mased?

15 Likes

This was the stack I was thinking of as well after Khan.
Or maybe WITH Khan?

da7129e5145033721107904849_700wa_0

2 Likes

From the limited exposure I got and coming from Khan, I would say it’s an obvious clash between the 2 of them in term of joyfulness.
I’m thinking Stark would fit Wanted exceptionally well.

3 Likes

@Malkuth ragequits

I have a perfect place in a certain custom for this title…

2 Likes

Two loops of wanted
My girl already told me that she thinks I am more desirable than ever .
Also she was dying to be physically close to me, though we couldn’t make love today inspite of her way too strong desire to have me .
I hope it would have ended too wild .

Also from sales page , can I assume that this has hair and upper torso module in this ?
Also anyone thinks it can-have more physical shift module like fat burner or head or May be eyes ?

9 Likes

Ran one loop this morning and possibly 2 this evening.

• Can definitely feel the physical shifting and changes to my system beginning already
  • Feeling of calmness pervaded my work morning for several hours, which is rare
  • This one makes me more frequently self amused and inspired
  • Strong feeling of precog with this sub (ie leadup manifestations)
  • My diction/rhythm in my words was improved during morning calls
  • Surprised at the mask… the original solace masks I found quite harsh but this one has been smooth and I was even able to watch full videos with it playing in the background and still be able to hear both clearly.
12 Likes

Dude, how do you find the solace version volume? I listen to masked at 12-15 on my mp3 player, but for the solace I went up to 25!

1 Like

Wait a minute. That was 24 minutes ago. Am I too late? Did I miss the ragequit?!

Damn.

This s**t is worse than the solar eclipse.

2 Likes

I’ve found I can listen at both low and high volumes and not experience either discomfort or perceived loss of signal quality. I think this one is better designed to be played at lower volumes, that was part of the original intent on Solace I remembered reading. I was watching an old episode of DS9 with the solace mask in the background at lower volume than usual than I would listen to ordinary masked and its fluctuations are more easily “backgrounded” by my ear than the earlier versions of Solace. I think this is probably the first Solace mask I’ve actually been able to see the potential in.

To those who already run Wanted

Would you rather stack it with Primal or Ascension?

1 Like