Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

I am going to start experimenting with this on Fridays.

1 Like

Bro, i’m on nofap and this aint helping :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Reject humanity

Return to coomer

1 Like

Physical changes, like height, muscles, facial feature, and so on. Subliminals with physical shifting means that they’ll affect you body

@meyer

1 Like

What’s the delta here? Are there others who have measured significant increases in height with this tech?

Not doubting, just asking. I’ll run this sub for the next 5 years if it gets me another inch or two lol

I’ll say this about immediate effects…I felt taller after just a couple loops of Wanted. Not just the standing up straighter feeling of tallness.

Almost like my imagined, projected self was already taller.

It was a weird, but cool feeling.

3 Likes

@Yazooneh’s 0.8 inch height increase on the older tech.

2 Likes

And now I’m even more hyped about this sub.

Don’t be ashamed to dream bigger. :wink:

14 Likes

I’m sort of curious if you can run say Wanted with Elixir , and Dragon Reborn long enough that nothing really bothers you anymore. That you become somewhere between nonchalant, apathetic, and indifferent?

1 Like

This sub is simply unbelievable. By far my favorite sub I’ve ever run and yet I feel like I’m just scratching the surface on all of its power.

Inspired by this question, I decided yesterday to run Wanted (solace) and LoveBomb (prototype). It was my birthday and I went out to dinner with friends to celebrate. Before we even arrived, the girls in our group chat were saying stuff like “Ice is kissing all of us tonight!” Keep in mind these girls are friends and most of them are in relationships.

Throughout the night, they were all showering me with affection and compliments. Lots of hugs, kisses, and free drinks for me haha. Everything about the night was so positive and upbeat it was unbelievable. We were all cracking jokes, having a great time, and just everything was smooth and flowing. I was incredibly smooth and subtly flirty with the girls. I didn’t care about reactions, I just said and did what I wanted to say and do and they were eating it up.

There was no aggressive push for being sexual, as I’ve experienced on PS:ITu and Libertine. In fact, sex wasn’t much of a priority as I was just in the moment enjoying the fuck out of my night.

Now of course some of this behavior from others is to be expected on your birthday, but I honestly can’t remember a time as an adult when I had that much fun and experienced that much joy on my birthday. I am definitely intrigued enough to try this combo again!

WANTED definitely seems to help get me out of my head and into the moment. I’m WAY less self-conscious and way more freely expressive. It has put me into my ideal state, where everything is loose relaxed mischievous and FUN. It brings out the state of mind from years ago when I was most successful with girls, and also crushing life in general. And I suspect the main contributing factor is the easing up of the self-critic. The allowing of yourself to express yourself how you want KNOWING that it will come across attractive. Way less self-conscious and self critical, way more loving, accepting, and honoring your own unique beauty.

Oh, and not to mention I feel myself getting sexier and sexier by the day :wink:

27 Likes

Is that from Inception?

1 Like

reminds me of this

5 Likes

Its doing everything :wink:

This is Spart… erm, Subliminal Club; your reality WILL bend, twist, spiral, shift, turn, transpose, transport and change. All you gotta do is give it a chance and work with it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday :moon_cake: :partying_face:

1 Like

I’ve been on the physical shifting train in sc NON STOP for over 1 year
AND hard workouts 3-4 times a week

if it didn’t work i wouldnt use it

im hesitant to show pictures of my gains until I get atleast 9/10 body and i know showing too early wont benefit me personally

But it works

edit: dont bombard me with questions, try it yourself

EDIT 2: the new qv2 is insanely faster with results compared to the older tech, significantly stronger and better

11 Likes

2 Likes

Which subs?

emperor fitness 1 month each then 4 for a long time
9 months into it i did a custom with heigh male enhancement and ef 4
currently ef spartan and lots of hero modules

4 Likes

I’m printing this out!

@Ice

Happy Birthday, man!

2 Likes