Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

@Fire -thank you

1 Like

As far as I know, physical changes are going to be made according to your subconscious and conscious desire. Only if you wish to improve your physical aspects, if you’re not interested then WANTED should only tweak some minor details that will enhance your current look.

Since I’m a sucker for changing and developing a completely new face, WANTED’s giving me a hand on the physical morphing. Ergo, in case any physical change presents itself, it’s gonna be of your preference. How so? The sub will manifest your subconscious idea of masculine beauty.

For example, if your idea of masculine beauty is almost identical to a face such as George Clooney or Brosnan, WANTED’s gonna develop only the aspects you’re interested to obtain, such as a defined jawline, hunter eyes, among others.

If you’re not interested in the physical department, don’t sweat it. You still gonna receive other benefits such as the confident, nonchalant stance and possibly, overall health maintenance.

3 Likes

The physical change is where my skepticism kicks in. Not sure if there is any capable program that can do such thing

Well, seductress already showed physical changes. So, there’s no worries there. Paragon also patched my hip, shoulder and elbow, even though that’s more of “healing”. Nonetheless, a subliminal file was indeed able to influence inner changes.

Club members than used Apollon module and other physical shifters could chime in

4 Likes

That’s intriguing indeed! Thanks for your input

@Yazooneh is probably the biggest advocate of physical shifting at the moment

5 Likes

Two loops. A solace and masked (thank you for adding solace). My reaction after coming home is the following:

Saint and Fire must be some kind of higher beings or belonging to some mystical order that has access to some arcane knowledge.

The effects are ridiculous. It took the Starkness within and added a whole new veil of 007.

I feel much younger inside. I feel like a rock star and a movie star. And were treated as such. Smiles, eye contacts. All eyes on me. However, not in an egotistical kind of way, but a core belief of inner confidence; one that is not due to status or cash, but is just there.

Flirting without flirting; something I have always wanted. As if it’s second nature, an innate skill.

The non-chalant is no joke. I also feel a strong desire to style up, a complete makeover, as if I were going to the red carpet kind of deal.

Gentlemen. Do yourself a favor and grab this, make a room for it, even if it’s once a week. Ladies, grab this for your men (while you grab seductress for yourselves). You will not regret it.

I feel that there’s more to tell but I’m burned out :smiley:

Here I thought Renaissance Man was the latest innovation, and you release this one.

16 Likes

Good God. Bless your freaking memory, par an A.I ! :clap:

I tried YT subs (Face + Body) in the meantime from February to this very day.

Made personal research on my own, took photos to observe changes. Compared two months ago, my face got less rounder and instead got a bit leaner. More defined, althought results are slow but prominent.
It’s POSSIBLE. Saw the results and I got my own proof.

So imagine my reaction when I saw SC’s finally releasing this.
If Fire, among others researched about physical changes and released modules packs, it’s for a reason. This stuff is possible.

3 Likes

This is not a sale pitch, right? Lol
Make me wanna grab mine…

I thought you came from YT subs community :slightly_smiling_face:. I am often there. What channels do you use on YT?

Nope :smile: no affiliation program here :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, don’t risk being blacklisted lol

1 Like

Well you better believe I’m going to grab a copy. After all the healing I’m doing? It’s gonna be fun.

1 Like

been running em together for 3 days, im just more tired than usual, nothin else

Oh, where?

Only been hitting the gym for a couple weeks and not even really had the time to do it everyday. My Mother says I’m already looking buffer, WANTED perhaps lol.

Went to my Daughter’s bday party a couple days back. I got more stares than any other male there, including from the married women. I caught every single female there staring at least twice, except for the ones I’ve already known for a while anyway. The ones that didn’t stare are more like family.

My facial shape seems to slowly but surely becoming more “squared” too.

12 Likes

Khanted or Sean Khannery

2 Likes

daaaamn bro that’s insane, start taking pictures trust me itll help with your recon when it hits you

good action: chew gum

2 Likes

Hit recon today with what I can only assume is WANTED since I’ve changed my patterns of using my stack around so gotta chill a little.

WANTED has made me notice what I’m unhappy about with my looks and is giving me ideas on what to change about them.I also think it is drawing my focus to those things so I can consciously ask for them to be changed (if that makes sense?).

4 Likes