Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

OR

It will show you real quick if your partner can handle the new you or not :wink:

If they’re not on ZP, chances are that they won’t :smiley:

Edit: Although, they might get handsy :upside_down_face:

Then their partner should run Heartsong to be able to keep up.

Too bad it’s not in the preview lol but the one i really wanted is there, so.

1 Like

My guy has actually been more attentive and complementary to me than usual. I already noticed that I have to carry myself differently when out in public. Not because of anything he’s doing or becoming, but because of the higher amount of women who appear to stop what they’re doing just to stare at him. I’d say “enjoy the eye candy, I would stare at him too” lol I can’t come across as insecure but I also can’t across as oblivious.

10 Likes

I looked back in the thread first but didn’t find the answer. Is he running just Wanted QV2?

1 Like

Ok guys, I will try to test out the theory that Wanted QZP’s physical shifting affect strongly testosterone. As @Invictus told on his journal, he felt the effects of higher testosterone on Wanted QZP :

I have a bloodwork tomorrow morning at 8:00 AM, which will act as a post WantedQZP testosterone levels. I will have another bloodwork scheduled probably two months after starting WantedQZP to compare if there is a major increase! I will report with the results in a few months!

Edit : As you may know I have struggled with my hormonal levels for the hole year (despite working out 5-6 times a week, doing cardio, taking some ZMA and other plants supplement, having 8 hours of sleep on a regular schedule…), so a strong increase would indicate that Wanted’s physical shifting is affecting my production. A mild increase would indicate… Well, it would be hard to tell if wanted is involved as it may only balance my hormones for optimal attractiveness or it could be due to some regular testosterone production fluctuation!

10 Likes

Wanted is his main sub. He runs about two to three loops of wanted and sometimes includes one loop or either Rich or Paragon.

3 Likes

Wanted is a sub you run before the club because your going home with a girl 100% lol

3 Likes

Higher testosterone is more like Khan tbh. StarkQ has higher sex drive. And Wanted has no testosterone boost bro I’m pretty positive cause I don’t feel any extra test

1 Like

I was basing my inference on Invictus feedback :ok_hand:

But, Physical Shifting + Highly sexual subs has the potential to trigger some sort of testosterone response. Testosterone is hard to feel, especially when you are within the normal range hahaha. If testosterone is a factor that will help me get more Wanted then my body will deliver… Testosterone also helps production of androstadienone, which is a pheromone the male body uses to turn on a woman. It is possible that Wanted or Diamond helps in it’s product as a pathway to manifest attractive mates and better sex!

Keep in mind this is all speculation, I’m not convinced of anything, I’m just trying to understand how things could works, it’s a fun passtime of mine, my nerdy side.

3 Likes

They’re talking about Wanted QZP versions from the test groups, not the standard Qv2 we all have.

Even with the test, there were 4 (or more) versions. We don’t know what the Preview Release Edition will be like.

2 Likes

Higher sex drive does not always mean higher test levels. Khan does not increase test levels. If that was the case i would not be on TRT.

2 Likes

A few questions for those who did Wanted ZP:

1. do you think that semen retention/no fap i possible while running wanted, or will you get too horny?

2. Do you think that it is possible to do intermittent fasting on Wanted ZP, or are the energy requirements too big?

1 Like

Yo @Ice this question might be in your territory :wink:

1 Like

life on WANTED zp.

9 Likes

Yoo so on the stacking part of the test I was running a very sexually powered stack, with PS:Iron Throne Ultima, WANTED and Khan custom with modules like Inner Gasoline. At the same time, I was doing No Nut November, which I still am.

I was able to retain for well over a month (and still going strong) this way with minimal issues or urges. So yes, with conscious intent you can absolutely do semen retention / no fap.

One caveat I had one wet dream during this time so technically not completely retaining but no conscious relapses in well over a month with no issues.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag my man @Invictus

Earlier during the test, running Wanted ZP solo, I completed a 5 day extended fast. So 120+ hours with no food at all. During the fast I elected to stop running any subs because of possible energy requirements, but remember I had been running WANTED ZP for some time so it must’ve been blooming. I noticed no extreme difficulty that would be out of the ordinary challenge of a fast like this. In fact it turned out to be one of the most rewarding and necessary parts of my journey over this past year. And I would say if anything Wanted ENCOURAGED me to keep going because of the aesthetic benefits of an extended fast (even though I chose to do it for more spiritual reasons).

I also do intermittent fasting most days of the week. And WANTED ZP has never caused issues with that regard as well. As long as you are feeding your body proper healthy food during eating windows, you will have no issues doing this.

Again it all comes down to conscious intent.

6 Likes

Thank you for awesome answers to both questions @Ice - I’ll plan for no fap and IF then.

Based on your experiences, it seems as if there is a lot to look forward to.

2 Likes

Absolutely @mvargo those are both very powerful practices to help you level up.

If I can give one piece of advice that was most important is to find your WHY for doing them.

Focus on WHY you are retaining/not fapping, rather than on the willpower activity of not fapping. Focus on WHY you are intermittent fasting. Basically keep your eye on the vision of what these habits will bring you rather than the habits themselves and it will make it 10x easier, and prevent you from slipping up a lot more.

Let me know if you have any questions.

3 Likes

I’ve been doing both practices on and off for years for different spiritual, physical and mental benefits, so I think I’m aligned with my reasons for doing it - even though it is always a good idea to check with yourself, so you don’t go on auto pilot.

Both practices have been key the last couple of months were Alchemist has been the main driver of my stack.

2 Likes