Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

He looked really handsome today (3 and a half days into it). His features looked really good when he talked. A woman totally checked him out, lingered on his crotch area and smirked at him. Then 5 women introduced themselves to him. He thought this was over the top, but is acting as if this was normal behavior.

8 Likes

Do you think this will help in him sort of losing his attachment to you? So you’re both free for something even better? Or do you think there’s a chance for staying in the relationship because you’ve now both changed in a way that fills both of your desires in a way that gives you both what you want?

1 Like

Only time will tell for sure, but I don’t think that he would leave me. He’s really attached to me and we have invested a lot into this relationship. He’s had plenty of beautiful women that like him and he didn’t leave. I’m not worried, but if he leaves then I’ll just move on without him.

8 Likes

@lrw Hi,

Are you or him using Heartsong?

1 Like
2 Likes

I like your attitude.

2 Likes

Thank you @Gilligan Attractiveness is a powerful ally, tool, weapon when wielded correctly. There will always be some obstacles in the way of success, but we have to rise above these obstacles. There are enough obstacles out there and the people who find us attractive aren’t obstacles. Unless we allow them to become a negative, and it all starts in our own mind. I want him to be the best that he can be in all areas of his life.

4 Likes

Is anyone using libertine successfully with wanted ? if so which version.

1 Like

I’m noticing that even his “flaws” enhance his appearance. I am appreciative of the things he does and I feel proud of him.

He went out to eat over the weekend and a 9 blonde who appeared to have a great career stopped in her tracks and stared at him in awe. Then she looked away, but looked back at him in awe again. She left the area and she wouldn’t stop staring at him when she walked by again. He appreciated that response. I could tell last week that he was going to start attracting these types of women.

16 Likes

I really like your review, it’s a very interesting perspective to have someone witnessing everything from the exterior!

6 Likes

@lrw - WANTED has some physical shifting for hair, increasing height, and male enhancement (among others things).

Did you notice the guy get any improvements in the above 3 areas? Of course, only share what you are comfortable sharing.

1 Like

I’m not evenly remote interested in the physical shifting tech. Makes me wonder, what would happen when I get Wanted? Would my subconscious mind choose to do some physical shifting?

1 Like

Well, if you already have your perfect body and everything physically on you is perfect as it is, then you won’t have any physical shifting.

But I don’t think it’s a lose situation, I mean, if it’s not your focus maybe it will not be as pronounced. Is there something to lose with the physical shifting?

The way I see it, it’s really like a bonus to Wanted, your physical shape will get a little bit better if you are not interested by it, but will not influence the other results you will get by running wanted or any other subliminals :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not either. I will say, though, that as I ran Wanted ZP more, I could feel my abs “burning” as if I’d just done a ton of crunches/sit-ups.

Saint told me that the ZP will address whatever bodily areas are the most of concern to the listener. I cash confirm my ab area is what bugs me the most.

7 Likes

That makes a lot of sense.

Good point.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting your experience with this. It’s really interesting to see WANTED from a female’s perspective. Really appreciate you doing this

4 Likes

He says he noticed “something” in one of those areas. I haven’t noticed anything yet. I’ll let you know.

2 Likes

Something funny happened like half an hour ago. Like Simon said, being Wanted is not like actively seducing!!

I was at the coffee shop with my friend to work on our respective projects! When I went there to order green tea, both the young barista and the older one were serving me at the counter. Then, a little bit later I needed the Wifi password so I went and see the young barista, she helped me input it in my phone, she was giggling like crazy, I had trouble understanding her because of her accent and the mask. I felt like I was on a date with her for like 20 seconds, it was crazy!!

I don’t think I’ll see her again tbh, but I’ll probably go back to that coffee some other time :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Saint has already warned us of the effects of WANTED, but I’ll say it again.

If you’re in a relationship, do not neglect your partner. There will be a radical change in dynamics that could potentially affect your partner negatively. With the way ZP is going to change the listener, the nonchalance behavior will be on a different level than the previous one from Q, so would the other effects of course. So, keep an eye on that one, lest it goes out of hands

1 Like