Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

Amazing to hear that bro! They’re such powerful transformative practices for multiple reasons. It’s like when you intentionally deprive yourself of these earthly pleasures life as a whole gets better and better. I’m a huge believer in delayed gratification

1 Like

@Avengers68 how was your hair growth on Wanted ZP?

2 Likes

It was faster growth with Qv2 than ZP. With ZP it was growth of my muscles (legs) for the physical changes

2 Likes

I like wanted. But like you said, Heartsong would be even more awesome. But that doesn’t mean we can’t run them together sometime in the future.

2 Likes

I agree with the last part. I plan on running both of the ZP’s at some point but I’m going to update my Heartsong custom with a Wanted core quite soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I vouch for this too. WANTED QZP did make me feel like am a teen in terms of the level of testosterone that I felt was in my body. I had even noted this in one of my QZP Tester Journal entries. Random strong erections. Feeling unbeatable. Able to tolerate more stress. Nonchalant like a high testosterone male. High energy. Loving life again. Smells like teen (testosterone) spirit.

Good luck on the blood work :+1:

13 Likes

I have had mt first one this morning.

Did you tryed the latest Wanted version of 15 min?

2 Likes

Yes, I had tried all ZP versions. From 1 hour to 30 minutes to 15 minutes.

2 Likes

I have a few bald patches on my head that filled up a bit. Even my dad asked me what I was doing because my hair looked good.

But I think it needs more work because I still have bald patches. I think SaintSovereign and Fire are working on the physical shifting part of WANTED QZP to give us better results in that.

7 Likes

Nice :+1:t4::+1:t4:

2 Likes

Adding to what @Ice has said, I would agree that both Semen Retention and Intermittent Fasting are possible with WANTED QZP. In fact it would be easier to do it on the QZP version compared to Qv2.

When I was running WANTED Qv2, I immediately started being hungry and horny. I ate too much and fapped even more lol.

When I tested WANTED QZP, it was way easier to control myself. Sometimes I felt hungry and/or horny but my willpower could get in the driver’s seat and easily change direction.

The power of QZP is in realizing that you already ARE WANTED. So you have an easier time BEING who you want to BE. And in this regard if you want to practice NoFap and Fast, it will BE easy. That much I assure you.

10 Likes

I completely agree with what @Lion is saying that was absolutely the case in my experience as well. QZP just makes it so natural to align with the script in a way that is true to who you are, so including these practices becomes much easier to do.

7 Likes

When i do stack wanted with my custom emperor it does peak the interest of all kinds of women. However if i run wanted it just seems to peak the interest of middle age women in thier 40s and above.

Anyone had similar experiences ?

4 Likes

Never tried the Emperor + WANTED stack but that’s a very interesting result. Is it because of the modules in your Emperor custom? It was a Custom Ultima yes?

@summit - did you experience what @TheBoxingScientist experienced? I know you ran WANTED + Emperor.

2 Likes

@Lion indeed it was a custom emperor however it was QV2 format. It seemed to fuel wanted.

1 Like

A man focused on his purpose is a universally attractive man. I’m planning to run Emperor ZP and stacking with Wanted/PS to see how it affects dating and seduction. I suspect there will be a powerful effect.

2 Likes

My hypothesis is that because emperor has the full sex mastery script in it this is executed and therefore gives me a more sexual edge which enhances wanted.

3 Likes

That’s a really good point as well @TheBoxingScientist i didn’t even consider that. Now you’re making me super excited to start running Emperor once it’s converted to ZP

@Ice back in the day when i first ran emperor i think it was version 2. On the second month of usage i experienced sexual energy running through and around my body. I had never had such an experience before. It was crazy needless to say.

@TheBoxingScientist that is absolutely insane. I was more wanting to use Emperor for the confidence, focus and discipline but this makes me even more excited to run it.

I know you’ve said Emperor’s one of your favorite subs here and it agrees with you a lot. What are your favorite benefits of using it?

And how’s the physical shifting (I heard there’s a fat burner in there?) ?