Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

I guess I missed that part in the instructions, thank you.

1 Like

You use the castle analogy…

In Castle 1, the walls are probably made of stone. That’s why we can also use the word “Stonewallers” for this group of people?

1 Like

Would Regeneration ZP be good for Hard Gainers?

1 Like

Sounds exactly like me.

If someone tells me to do something, I just wont. Even if I knew it was good for me and it is something I really want to do. Someone telling me what to do just raises up my defenses automatically.

It’s kind of ridiculous, but my reaction to it is really strong. I know it, it annoys me, but it still happens.

6 Likes

or Dragon Reborn?

Dragon reborn, yes. See my entire adventure in A SubliminalUser Is Reborn. It was a life changing 8 months of just focusing on DR.

I might’ve been a true hard gainer prior to that adventure. DR fundamentally changed this. I consider DR to be one of the best subs ever written for what it did and I can’t wait to be able to run DR ST4 ZP as a healing tune up every now and then.

2 Likes

Wanted zp

• two people older than me calling me and they spoke to me about there proplem and asking my guidance (nothing new tell now this happens regularly with me ) both of them showered me with great appreciation for my insights and wisdom (this is the new)

• a friend was signing a contract to buy a property , I was with him (other friend was supposed to going be with him , and because work responsibilities he declined . Then the buyer friend called me) . Reading the contract. I told them to change and remove certain terms that are not fair or misleading . They changed and removed them

There was smth related to payment plan was insistent to change it to fit my friend paying abilities . They changed them

At the end of the meeting the owner representative told us "we never did this amount of change on our contracts, this an exceptional case " . If you know the property developers here in litaunia you will understand that they see their prewritten contacts like a written on the stone . All were happy and me too

• a beautiful girl was standing behind me as I read the contract loudly and the table have at least more 5 empty chairs . She was smiling to me all the meeting .

• the woman I mentioned before traveled back home left a void in me . But that’s great last time I felt this void was with a beautiful girl back while I was much younger and at the time I cried and created a wall around my heart . This time I dealt with the void mindfully saying (thank you for making me feel your elegant tender vibe ).

Edit:

• the women standing behind me at the end of the meeting told me how old are you ? I told her my age she told me but you look much younger (this is not new I am know in the family that I have a more youthful appearance) the new thing is that a woman I don’t know initiate that type of conversation as about looks.
10 Likes

I feel like ZP is an heart based approach, at least that is how it feels.with wanted, very different compared to qv2

Yesterday I ran wanted ZP and it was amazing, my heart feels open, and like with empq my fat burning seems to be increased. Also I experience more joy. Some pangs of happiness and allowed myself to be me.more. Today this has continued all day. Even when dealing with some aggressive people at work, I was indifferent towards it but still very effective.

This guy was going off at me &#&€&@_#, I was not thrown off at all, very calm…dealt with it without him getting to me. Also remembered 2 dreams when I woke up. Going through some recon now, I feel like giving up and switching stacks, also that I will never be desired or that someone will be so curious about who I am, and like me for me. I used to get this with qv2 too but now it is much more bearable. With qv2 I kind of kept distance from loved ones for fear reacting badly towards them. This feels much more manageable

Edit: I feel like crying but I still feel a habit of keeping it in. Also my sense that getting rid.of this habit will be good for my growth

5 Likes

That’s how it should be an internal experience, to make reality conform externally is manifested through an inverted pentagram and is not “the way”.

Besides the subconscious is the Heart.

First internal change, then attract the Omega externally.

I ran one loop of Wanted yesterday and I feel a lot of things happening. For me, it is very smooth, I had results instantly, but after sleeping the program really integrated and I felt aaa-maaa-zing; feeling very confident in how I look, handsomeness increased, in the flow, calm and relaxed, a feeling lightness (usually a lack of negative emotions and denseness this brings to the body), many other things.

Smooth like nothing else. I’m very delighted with Zero Point it is god-given a blessing. These programs really provide for any human to grow through the power of transmutation, gradually and effortlessly.

Like the mighty oak which endured.

The only thing left to really achieve would be detoxification of the physical body, eating healthy, getting all nutrients and supplements but most importantly to detoxing the body from heavy metals, pathogens, and other toxins; when those are removed the body naturally restores to a state of perfect health.

I found that 417 hz (clearing of negative emotions), 396 hz (releasing of subconscious fears) helps amazingly with reconciliation but have not felt any so far.

@aaa Perhaps it helps for you, just a friendly suggestion :slight_smile:

Also, 639 hz is the ultimate serotonin, endorphins and dopamine booster which may help greatly with the processing.

Going through these in that order will lift you up like crazy.

9 Likes

I just got a vivid scene whare a an army attempts to storm a castle by headbutting the walls…

1 Like

Wow this is amazing news, I’m really excited to try this out but also a little hesitant.

I know I shouldn’t but I tend to leave on the Qv2 loops of AM and WANTED throughout the day in my room and come in and out at various times throughout the day, so I’m probably exposing myself to significantly more than 2 loops and instead of a 1 on/1 off pattern I do more of a 3on/1off pattern that can be inconsistent (sometimes it’ll be 2 on/2 off, 4on/2off, etc.). I know it is said that less is more but if I feel like I could handle it, why not? My experience with Qv2 WANTED has been excellent (the same cannot be said completely for AM Qv2 but I blame myself more for that, though that is another story).

I guess I’ll use the listening program advised in the guide, though I am very tempted to do 2 loops of ZP, rest, 2 loops of Qv2 versus 1. We’ll see how it goes.

1 Like

It’s a “self-based” approach, though I understand what you mean. It’s like we were saying: the beauty of Zero Point is its contradictory nature of being both so simplistic and yet complex. If we were to show you the scripts, you would wonder how they are capable of creating such profound results, but the secrets behind how it works is what makes it so complex.

It works so well, and with minimal recon, because the inspiration is being generated from the self, not the subliminal. It’s also why everyone’s results will differ so greatly. You’ll see the clear commonalities – attraction from those that users find attractive, increased respect, overall sense of peace and happiness, etc. – but when you look at the nuances of those results (and the corresponding journeys), you’ll see that each and every one of us are actually walking down differing paths.

It’s why you’re going to see people constantly switching up their stacks and trying new things. You cannot fake authenticity and congruence with Zero Point. If you are running WANTED, but deep down inside, you really just want the perfect mate – a soulmate – you won’t respond like someone who wants to explore and push their sexuality to the extreme.

The traditional affirmation model is exceptionally limiting in this regard because it forces a “one size fits all” approach to everyone. That approach, and those who push it, fail to realize that you’re dealing with overlapping and highly integrated dynamic systems. You are a unique dynamic system, a creative expression of the universe itself. There will be others like you, but there will never be another YOU. How could there be? They say every 10 minutes or so, all of the molecules in your body will be replaced – there will never again (and yes, I know in a continuum of infinite probability, everything is possible) be someone who had those same molecules replaced at the exact same time, molecules that comprised a living, conscious entity.

As dynamic, unique individuals, we create and emanate dynamic systems. Society is one of those systems. We constantly both create and perceive society (as a system), which then influences your mindset (think again of the image of the torus).

Taking all this into consideration, did it ever really make sense to think all people would respond to a script full of static affirmations in the exact same way, and those who failed to respond would be told that they are just fearful of the script?

This is why, with Zero Point, we were bold enough to literally start over from scratch. To sit down, look at all the research we’ve accumulated (and we have YEARS of reports to work from) and just cast aside all of our hard work and say, “maybe we all got it wrong.” We know Qv2 works, and it works well – but what if there were a different way?

Zero Point will demand that same line of critical thought from you. It will relentlessly ask you if what you say you want is REALLY what you want. There’s no way to lie about it, no matter how hard you try, because the subliminal is doing very little. It’s simply an audio file with scripting. YOU are doing the hard work, as your personal reality (and the dynamic reality that emanates from you) is pushed through you, and as the classic lines indicates, it’s not the spoon that bends, it’s you that bends.

43 Likes

Wow ,I didn’t get into details in my comment . regarding the 2 older people .

• one of them is a successful business man and I really consider him a role model . He opening to me and appreciating me is a stepping stone in our relationship .

• the other one is a father figure , deep inside I longed for his appreciation that’s why I liked he appreciating me sincerely .

2 Likes

Beautiful. Very encouraging to hear about users switching stacks in this context; its no longer about being indecisive but finding what fits you best. I love that. I’m fascinated to see how that will work with stacking different subliminals; If I’m running multiple subs I suppose I’ll intuitively know which ones are synced with me or not…

I actually realized today after running PS zp for the first time its easy to feel the effects of different subs on this compared to Qv2…with wanted and chosen i felt seductive and warm. today i felt intense/sexual/free and wild. awesome stuff.

11 Likes

When I tested Wanted ZP and ALZP the most socializing I did was on this forum. Zero desire to be social at all. Freaked a few people out

1 Like

I feel the same here. I have had so many coaches during the years, and some even told me I was uncoachable sometimes, I just hated being told what to do even if I paid for it :laughing: I can see this skepticism coming from my moms behavior.

3 Likes

You’re posts about hard gainers is connecting a lot of dots for me, I totally sound like what you describe too. Social media is also one I’ve never really cared for, always felt more like “social engineering” to me lol.

I don’t know how common this trait is for other hard gainers but I find that I will do deep dives into topics that catch my interest, it could be anything. Like say a movie or TV series I like, I’ll research the director, how it’s inception happened, the cinematography etc. But when I’m in this mode, I find that the ideas or people I’m researching will have a large impact on me. This reminded me of your gate keeper metaphor, it’s like doing the deep dive opened that gate up. Now I can’t say what it is that triggered the deep dive other than whatever it was just interested me. Maybe it just aligned with a preexisting thing I wanted or a belief.

1 Like

Paging @Brandon :point_up:

3 Likes

I saw aha, I used it the second it came out :wink:!

Thank you for always thinking of me!

3 Likes

Holy Goalie.

I’m glad I read this thread even though I’m not running WANTED.

That was some serious food for thought.

Also makes me wonder about the correlation between "Hypnotizability’ and openness to subliminal programs.

I can say though that even before the arrival of ZP, my openness has been increasing over the 1.5-2 years of working with Sub Club subliminals. In September, I was a subject in a hypnosis partner exercise, and I experienced an unmistakeable state change. That was amazing to me. Usually, I’d just sit and listen to what the person was saying, and maybe attempt to try to make it real.

3 days ago in my morning meditation, without any stimulus other than music playing, I felt myself easily transition into a light trance, and again felt ‘Hmm…that’s interesting’, which didn’t break the trance.

So exposure over time and willingness to have the experience also will have their effects.

And now ZP may hopefully make the process even easier.

4 Likes