Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

Is that normal to feel some feeling of being overwhelmed mixed with both slight drowsyness and energyzed ? But the whole stuff 5-6 hours later ?

Also I didn’t sleep over it yet, but it still went away on it’s own, I still have to see what it does after waking up, but that’ll be for quite a few hours

I said this in the other thread, but I’ll say it here again. I woke up today in the morning, ran WANTED ZP and took a caffeine drink…then hit a new level of performance on my HIIT Cardio today. As the day passes my confidence in myself is rising.

This is in the middle of a two-day fast as well.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. I’ve been pretty tired since running two loops of Wanted.

1 Like

Yes. It’s happened to me on RICH before. The drowsiness (and the energizing, to an extent), is going to wear off a bit in a few weeks.

5 Likes

It’s almost 10 hours since I ran Wanted and Chosen ZP and I had 7 hours of sleep, waking up about 2 hours ago.

However, I am starting to feel very drowsy right now.

1 Like

If you’re a hard gainer, this could make sense. Hard gainers (in our experience) are people who just built up some kind of mental defense to outside influence. Many hard gainers don’t watch a lot of television or follow celebrities, etc. because they are very hard to influence. The traditional subliminal scripting model won’t work well on them, as they simply ignore or fight the suggestions. Zero Point’s unique approach means that even hard gainers will get results, because the suggestions are essentially coming from themselves rather than an outside source.

28 Likes

i hope DR didn’t work against us in this way since DR builds this kind of defense.

2 Likes

You are right in this sense. I don’t have a television and am hardly interested in celebrity gossip or social influencers. My social media interests are more focused on serious topics. In addition I have a strong vehemence for sensationalist, politically-driven media content of any genre.

6 Likes

@StateOfBeing @Meng123 UFAQ worthy?

1 Like

I was just about to do it

2 Likes

No, the mental defenses that hard gainers have (again, just a theory based on observation) are quite different. The best way to illustrate this idea:

We have two castles. In Castle 1, built by a hard gainer, there’s no entrance or exit. The people inside the castle can only receive resources via catapult. That’s how they exchange resources and information with the outside. One must set up a catapult on both sides and throw stuff back and forth. Resources and information can get through, but it takes a LOOOONG time to do so.

Castle 2 has a gate that can be easily lifted by turning a handle. The gate is guarded by well-trained soldiers who strongly vets everyone that goes in or out of the castle. Once the “guard” says it’s okay, resources and information can be readily brought in and unloaded. This is the kind of defense that DR builds.

18 Likes

Fuck, I think I’m a hard gainer hahaha, I never listen to anybody and do what I want anyway hahaha. I really have to live it to learn :rofl: I don’t follow people on social media. Only things I watch or read are informational stuff that interest me in the moment or entertainment stuff! But I never read/follow gossip even very very popular telereality shows everyone arouns me is watching I’m not.

@King You seem like a hard gainer too!

4 Likes

Definitely am! I am one of the hardest subjects around that you can influence.

I am the nightmare of the hypnotherapists, subliminal producers, new age healers, religious apologists, internet marketers, motivational speakers,salespeople, LOA coaches etc.

9 Likes

Hahaha, yeah I understand mate, I’m the worst for salesman, unless I already want it, I won’t buy!

3 Likes

Ironically, I am running Chosen and Wanted to see if that would make me a good salesman.

1 Like

One day (if you want to, I’m only sharing my opinion), you should try Stark+SS or Khan, both those mix are amazing for sales (for me).

But yeah, influencing people isn’t dependent if you are easy or not to influence :wink: Selling is more of a communication. You need to understand what the other person wants and from there, guide them on how their product can help them with what they want.

Edit : @King I just realised, PS contains Sex&Seduction so… I guess it would be good for sales too :thinking:

So if I would try to sell you PS, depending of your goals, PS might help some of your need (are there any more goals that PS could help you with?). Then I would see, do you have something to lose by running PS? I need to evaluate what it cost you to run this sub I am recommanding! We are talking about time (how much efforta is it to purchase, add it to your playlist, listen to it…), do you have to reduce your exposure to other subs? Are there any adverse effects that would discourage you to run PS?

Then once the logic side is dealt with, I would use my charisma to pump you up just enough so you purchase it :wink:, and then it’s up to you.

This is straigth from the straigth line salea system from Jordan Belfort that I applied at the bank. I have slashed a couple of steps I think, but it’s been effective for me :slight_smile: I learned all of this while listening to Khan, I was checking the audiobook and talking notes to get better at sales and get my numbers up. Turn’s out, I’m an amazing salesman… I don’t tell it often here on subclub, but my sales game is very very high.

3 Likes

I had dreams tonight that apperead quite normal and unaffected from ZP

BUT if you scratch a bit the surface, I saw that I only dreamed of different steps in my life where I felt massively unwanted or really invisible to the least.

So some kind of inner repair seems to happen !

2 Likes

Is there any way to fix this for hard gainers?

1 Like

The instructions say that ZP is a huge step towards fixing it for good.

3 Likes

I guess I missed that part in the instructions, thank you.

1 Like