Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

If I may, I’d like to pose an interesting discussion. Can a perceived reality help achieve someone’s true potential?

These days everywhere you go there’s people with different levels of perceived reality. As a wise man once said, the world doesn’t create one person the same as the other. People like to throw the word average around but is average even a possibility? That’s not entirely possible in the logical sense. If we think about it deep down, what is average? We’re all born the same way but yet as we grown older adapt to our reality and create our own so in all honesty no can really be average. Each person has something their good and bad at. Each person is completely unique that comparing themselves to another is false sense of logic. Power and status might make a person “above average” but in reality everyone has some kind of power and status in them if they truly wanna use it. Some just have more of it then others which their able to use to influence their reality.

As a wise man once said, average is just a fantasy and most of us will live life not realizing the potential we have in our perceived reality.

A mystery only some members will ever be able to answer :wink:

1 Like

If you share your definition, it gives me a chance to understand your views, and what you are seeing when communicating about power.

My definition of power would be something akin to — a thing, object or invisible force that gives you control over yourself or others.

So under this umbrella would fit, par example money that allows others to do things for you, they would not do unless you exchanged money for the service.

This is power right?

I’m of the opinion that invisible power supersedes any form of visible powers, because higher rules the lower, and it helps you attain to visible powers.

If women’s Heart is yours, you can steer her in any direction, take from her whatever you want, manipulate her in any way — until she draws back her power, out of your hand (heart)…

I’m not advocating this but it is just an example.

Our emotions are powers, to control them gives you to upper hand from a lot of manipulation in this world.

A lot of agencies are power, authorities have and are power, governmental structures have and are power — most of these are both invisible and visible power. It is our mind that is bound to their illusions, and mutually agreed to within society, that gives them such incredible power.

But perhaps that’s not a topic to go into here.

Lol…

About Wanted, I have not had much experience with it to really know and fully understand and grasp it’s Archetype.

What I can say, out of my experience, you may agree or disagree is that Ascension has some dark sides which are indeed scriptural, archetypal and related to how it’s written — I have seen it with different people all running Ascension that I know personally.

One example if someone tries to impose his will on me, steps on my boundaries, does something I deem wrong. I can just have this sense of dropping them like a COLD STONE, and exiling them out of my life like I have never even known them.

Absolutely ruthless… I’m personally of the opinion this is a dark personality trait.

I understand how it can be attractive to women, and showcase that you are fully self-reliant and highly esteemed. But man, this will get you nowhere in life, it makes enemies… better to slowly and gradually remove someone from your life so that it seems like you have just gone different paths (if said person is abusing and toxic — and definitely not from the first mistake) people deserve forgiveness and to grow, if we do not allow this blessing to others, it is not deserved to us either.

The Bible makes this clear — do unto others as you want others do unto you. This is in regards to principles.

A direct result of this esteem and value also seems to be where others (mentally) see me be above them, value me and what I think, say, feel.

If someone happens and I verbally attack them, it feels to them like piercing arrows in their Heart and they collapse from the pain of my words. All they say to me is meaningless because I do not care.

See, this gives me a lot of power because we discussed it anyway. HOWEVER, I just reflect on these behaviours, it’s mental aspects and the views that correlate to them and I just feel it helps none, and does nothing constructive besides in a scenario with a real intentional toxic person not most (95% of society) who are just still learning and uneducated, innocent — you could argue it would be a good method towards those who intentionally and consciously harm you.

But often on Ascension you end up doing it to friends, family, people you love, general outsiders who mean well but make a mistake, etc

It’s better not take things personal and handle a situation calmly with grace.

I hope some of the programs — Ascension, Emperor, Ascended Mogul, Khan (to an extend), Primal get re-scripted, or new programs get build more like Chosen, more Spiritual, ethical, and resolving darkness with Light, instead of fighting and bickering against the darkness with even greater darkness.

It just fuels the void in my opinion.

And I do struggle with this because in the end all of the programs are also highly highly highly beneficial and have lot’s of incredibly useful components.

The example I shared related only to Ascension, Ascension in Emperor, Ascended Mogul, and Khan to an extend.

Primal has other issues from my perspective.

I miss in Ascension parts of what Chosen has, and in Chosen parts of what Ascension has but combining them in a Custom will still have the scripts that causes those issues for me.

I decided to share this because I feel it is good and honest feedback from someone who has ran Ascension for months upon months and deeply reflected on how I reacted to the statements and close (real life) friends who I also observed and the “issues” it caused for them.

But let’s face it. Societal norms, believes, world views are neither constructive or beneficial in a lot of regards. To question them and instil new ones that help us attain our goals is absolutely transformational. I have just observed, over and over again, if we do it from the Light there will never be dissension between our family, friends, others we love and care for — EVEN THOUGH, we might be growing, evolving and changing because it will benefit them also, and not just yourself and your own little world, it will give them something TOO, and this positivity and light that spreads will motivate them to support you.

Not unlike Ascension which I think is deeply rooted in the system of competition, in my opinion.

Competition naturally causes darkness; division, dissension, envy.

So that’s that, I love the programs, they cause a lot of unimaginably deep change, but for me, sadly parts of the script I have always averted to because deep within I see and know a different WAY.

Tagging @SaintSovereign and @Fire for possible feedback.

I think it is helpful we talk about both the positive and negative effects we encounter for the improvement of the programs, and to expand our understanding of morals and ethics on transformational self-discovery journey without being disempowered.

1 Like

“Competition” is only a concept that exists in the mind. Competition itself is not “bad” or “good,” it’s YOUR attachment to the outcome can lead to darkness. Competition can also bring teamwork, camaraderie, creativity and internal spiritual vigor. If every competition you have ends with darkness, division, dissension and envy, perhaps you need to question whether this is a reflection of yourself.

9 Likes

You are right, competition has duality — I conveyed only it’s (potential) dark side.

@SaintSovereign on Ascension while I enjoy all of the possible benefits, with some people I find it extremely hard to accept criticism, while from others I lovingly accept it.

Instead of compassion, I would feel like “who are you to judge and lecture me”, it’s not innate to me as I’m often accepting of a lot of comments. I’d control the inner turbulence but I’m not sure what causes it.

Is it reconciliation from Ascension?

On Chosen, I’m extremely compassionate and I’m accepting (internally) without exception of each insulting comment or biased judgement.

Running Khan St2 with Pcc will be mind-blowing.

1 Like

It’s most definitely reconciliation, but as for the cause, I’m not sure – it’s not in the script. It’s something within you that’s triggering these emotions. If I had to guess, somewhere deep within you, perhaps a level you haven’t explored for whatever reason, there’s something you don’t like about these individuals. Perhaps you even see yourself “above” them.

This deep work isn’t easy, especially if you’re using subliminals as a method of deep, true transformation, with daily meditations and readings and the such. All of the things we’ve been conditioned to mask and hide suddenly comes bubbling up the surface, and we have to be completely honest with ourselves in order to process those events in a helpful manner.

LBFH has done this for me. Stripped away all the surface knots and now the deeper work is beginning. And, it hasn’t been pretty internally. Interestingly enough, I have much more control over the process and I’m not randomly blowing up at people due to the recon.

14 Likes

Does it come from experience or speculation?

1 Like

Speculating … planning on trying it.

1 Like

Try and tell me about it please
I am thinking about stacking them
But not in a very tight position

1 Like

You know St2 is based on reprogramming ones beliefs and emotions working internally.
Pcc is based on 48laws of power which is external stacking both two will catapult the two to work synergistically.

It’s most often people close and dear to me, in particular my parents who give me no recognition for all that I have achieved so far… and see only in terms of material success.

I’m a big fan of this program, I’ve always been an advocate of healing through self-love…

I love that this title was released but have yet to use it.

This is the recon I get on Ascension, on Chosen I’d feel sadness, Stark boredom agitation, irritation.

I feel it on Ascension but to do not dispose it on others.

I dislike that it triggers me on the inside, I appreciate my inner peace.

How long does this last for you? When it happens do you keep listening or stop listening and do a washout?

I’m gonna pop in here again because you said your childhood was great. Are you 100% sure on that? If this is your parents view now in all likelihood as you grew up there were other little subtle hints dropped like this that burrowed their way into your subconscious.

Just something to think about. There’s an uncomfortable amount of behaviors and patterns that are formed when we are young and impressionable. It’s easy to shrug it off and think it wasn’t a big deal when it was for the child version of yourself.

Having said that I’m trying not to derail this thread further.

3 Likes

Seems Wanted ZP helps to both approach and face the rejections without a flinch .

Approached 15 sets within 3 hours in the club . My PR ! :sweat_smile:

I can already imagine what am gonna do next time when I visit the club .

14 Likes

Damn this thread blew the hell up out of nowhere

3 Likes

Huge respect to the testers of Wanted early ZP versions . :pray:

Even this ’ nerfed ’ version is a monster - Drinking 6-7 Litres water per day . Eating every 2 hours .
That being said , I react to any new Sub like this .

Now results after running 3 loops in 2 weeks .

• Getting approached left and right by gays .

• I am not a guy , who gets complimented for looks . But after starting Wanted , I get complimented on my hair and my physique almost daily by someone .
    I was wondering , I was having the same hair and have abs before starting Wanted . Now they are getting attention :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

• Got 1 lay and 1 number so far . Both not my type but I wil take it .

• Some of the verbals I use while approaching a girl are outright sexual . And I don’t see them as ’ risk ’ . It’s as if I am having a normal convo .

So , ordered a Custom :dancer: . !

19 Likes

Dropping this here for those who worry about the “laziness” on WANTED

6 Likes

The women manifestations on Zero Point are super weird.

I would be talking to a girl and manifest exactly similar girls with the same name, and last name, or super identical name combinations and super identical looks. Almost like twins… it’s surreal.

It like scourges my subconscious and whatever is recently in there it just duplicates and manifests.

9 Likes

Hahahahaha :laughing:

That literally is the sub. Indeed, neediness is the ultimate killer of attractiveness but there’s a catch.

It’s a vague term and easy to misconstrue. Some of my behavior on WANTED could appear to be very clingy/needy but is actually just genuine passion/attraction/flirting.

The differentiating factor is that real neediness comes from trauma in the individual. They are using external validation/attention in order to fill an internal void (most likely a lack of self-love/self-worth). There is absolutely no way for men to hide this because women can literally sense it like bloodhounds… Especially high quality women or women who guys would rate high on their little 1-10 scales. I never rate women from 1-10 by the way, because it trains your mind to objectify women which is unattractive as hell… it’s something you grow out of but that’s another topic. If one really wants to become an enigma that women are compelled to, then they have to leave these basic superficial ass boxes behind and really dip their feet into the endless ocean of attraction/romance, eager to lose themselves in it. You’re going to do things like seeing the “10” in every woman and sometimes you might lose sleep over it. You’re going to understand and see things on a level that most people aren’t aware of and it’s going to be too much in a beautiful way. There’s so much that goes on with a sub like WANTED, at least in the later levels… it’s almost like it’s not even seduction or romance anymore but you’re exploring the deepest secrets of an ancient art that is intrinsic to humanity. It’s all just part of being congruent.

Anyways, my bad I went off on a massive tangent. But yeah, if neediness is an issue for men out there, which I’m sure it is… then stacking LBFH and WANTED might be very interesting.

16 Likes

Yes putting yourself out there like a butterfly with a non needy mindset is mucho attractivo to the ladies

1 Like

Yeah I have noticed more attention from the ladies since I stopped caring, mainly because I am enjoying the single life right now lol.