Main Disc. Thread - Wanted ZP v2

I ran it last night. Yesterday morning I also ran wanted/khan custom plus a minute loop of libertine……all after a week washout….

For me I Instantly felt the effects. It felt like daredevil mixed with wanted because e I had a STRONG urge to go out and socialize and just be around people. I was already going to hang out with a couple bodies i haven’t seen in a while. While walking over there I felt way more “in the flow” so to speak. Almost felt like I was watching myself walking as I walked. Not at all what I expected from wanted. But I also noticed these two girls in front of me that turned around and saw me then stopped to “window shop” in front of me and when I passed by the taller one looked at me with this warm “approach me” smile confirming my intuition that the window shopping was a ploy to get me to approach. I didn’t; I had more fun smiling back while radiating heavy sex energy and continuing my walk….

After meeting up with my buddies I felt bulletproof and still felt the urge to connect with other people so I went to a local bar and man I have never felt so social. I was going around joking and being playful and teasing random strangers like old time friends and they LOVED it. “Mischievousness” is the right word like Invictus said; the mystery aura was much less from a silent “who is this mysterious stranger who says nothing” approach, which is how wanted usually manifests for me(heavy sexual tension and few words plus close proximity to the girl, eye fucking from across the room etc)….however last night it was more mysterious ness in the sense that “this guy is crazy uninhibited and unbothered and just doing whatever he wants…who is he? What will he do next? whats he after?” Suffice it to say I LOVED my experience with this experimental version so much I’m dropping alchemist and renaissance man ( current stack) for a cycle and running this with my wanted khan custom because yesterday that combo had me exhibiting the most fun entertaining adventurous combination of social dominance and mystery yet….

25 Likes

Is it just me or is this word being used more since the experimental versions dropped?

Like I’ve probably seen it mentioned 5+ times so far :eyes:

@SaintSovereign care to explain sir :face_with_raised_eyebrow:?

6 Likes

Anyone please keep reporting back over the next few days so we can be sure it’s not „just“ the trailer effect of a new sub / new tech :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@AlexanderGraves is correct we want to see feedback over the next 7 to 14 days. The movie trailer effect can be misleading at times.

1 Like

I think it’s important to report stuff as it happens. Since feedback is the entire purpose of these tests.

SubClub is pretty adept at looking at the data and using what they find.

6 Likes

I listened to this yesterday after a decent washout

I’ve been on wanted since Zp hit

I feel more social and I also feel even less resistant to the rewards of this sub, I also seem to have an even more non chalant vibe and even more attention from women. My face is wrenching from the inside out

Basically

I feel every standard effect of wanted just they’re all amplified

18 Likes

I wish Libertine was experimental too, due to the micro loop capability.

1 Like

So now after spending 14 hours awake since I’ve listened to my loop, I gotta say that something about this specific WANTED variant has me calm and socially active at the same time.

Like there’s a duality that I could only get by making stark + WANTED customs, however, this WANTED feels like it has that already, and that it’s pretty self sufficient, though one thing to note is that I’m getting comfortable AF being completely silent, and while I’m not cold to anyone, it takes effort from others to get me to answer them haha

One last thing, my cheeks hurt.

11 Likes

Could you please elaborate ?

1 Like

What do you mean with this micro loop capability?

1 Like

Where can I find more information about this micro loop strategy?

I think that’s a misunderstanding. You can hear microloops with all ZP tracks. Not only with the new experimental ones.

5 Likes

My inner mouth always stretches out when listening to wanted, some times I’ll literally crack my jaw hands free out of nowhere with a tiny micro movement and feel my jaw realign (rare)

This loop has that effect but stronger than usual

2 Likes

I ran a full loop of Wanted Exp. this morning (nothing else). About to start a new round with a few changes planned anyway.

It started processing very quickly, and noticeably. The next few hours a few experiences from my past came up in my mind, including some I didn’t like at the time, and that was totally fine. The experience was a lot like “look at it, figure out it’s fine and has nothing to do with who you are in the first place”.

The rest of the day I felt extremely calm (still do), relaxed, social interactions fine but not necessary. A bit like sitting in a seat and watching the world go by and feeling good since nothing that happens really has a lot of bearing on me and who I am. A strong feeling of “I’m totally fine, and sufficient”. I don’t particularly suffer from inferiority complexes, but this particular mixture of calm and quiet confidence in myself no matter what was very noticeable to me.

And zero reconciliation so far. I’ve never had a big problem with recon, but this time it’s nothing at all as far as I can tell.

EDIT: There was also a bit of not taking anything too seriously, now that I think about it.

11 Likes

Thats incredible @Yazooneh so it appears the effects have been enhanced.

1 Like

Possible effects of Wanted-E

4 Likes

This is wanted black

4 Likes

How exactly would that work? xD

“Come to me women!..but also…leave me alone!”

is anyone taking a day off between loops?

it felt so light yesterday that i’m tempted to listen today as well :sweat_smile:

5 Likes