Main Disc. Thread - A Love Bomb For Humanity Experimental ZP

Fingers crossed man!

Meanwhile I will be testing with these 4 Experimentals and see how far I can stretch this.

4 Likes

Im thinking about something :eyes:
But I feel like me reporting stuff at this point is kinda meaningless, as according to several people, my reviews/results/impressions don’t seem to be as valuable cause “too high flow factor”, and then I get called abnormal :cry:

Maybe that’s why I keep my best results private :thinking:

5 Likes

@Invictus - please go ahead and report the results for Experimentals. I think those would be very valuable.

Regardless of the flow factor, your results are always inspiring to me. Am sure others agree.

8 Likes

Yes i would like to hear the results too.

5 Likes

The longer we listen to subs, the higher our flow factor becomes. In this way we will eventually be able to make the experiences that invictus is making now.

5 Likes

Okay so far, I’ve only ran one loop of the new WANTED yesterday, and these were my initial impressions/results:

And this

But the reason I’m posting these here is because I also have had an effect today specifically, that feels more like LBFH than WANTED :sweat_smile:

Firstly, since yesterday I felt like this version of WANTED is very reminiscent of the Qv2, but with how LBFH works, however today, I actually felt like I might have ran LBFH yesterday, because of the favors, niceness and everything else I experienced on LBFH was manifested today.

So you wanna know how I feel?
Just like how parts of minds eye were added to the primer previously, this time it feels like the build was changed to make it more similar to how LBFH (the OG one) works, with maybe even a hint of LBFH scripting in the build (regardless of the sub).

6 Likes

We’re going to ignore these people — in fact, the next person who says something like this may get a temporary ban. Everyone, don’t EVER diminish someone else’s results. This is the quickest way to get me annoyed. I don’t care how big or small their results are, do not tell someone that their results don’t matter.

@Invictus, please post your results if you feel like it, flag the individuals who try to diminish your results.

30 Likes

Must admit I was thinking the exact same thing.

4 Likes

As Lion said, reading your results (and those of other members with more success) is very inspiring. I’ve had a lot of moment’s where I thought of dropping a sub but seeing the results than someone else had made me more patient and more dedicated.

5 Likes

I appreciate that man, I think you already know this, that back when I didn’t know how much others were getting affected by my reports, I was going all out and even practically publicly posting about all my experiments and loops (like that one time I did 5 different programs and got shouted at in the dream), but after that I felt like I might be influencing people in the wrong way.

But you’re right, I post to help others see the possibilities of subs, because I know that while I’m probably just lucky choosing the sub that gel with me the most, it might help direct others, or even help them see what the end results could be like, and I’ll continue doing so :muscle:t3:

14 Likes

I recall how Sadhguru once said there has been an increase in the amount of pleasure in the world because there is less love and happiness.

5 Likes

Man, ya’ll are giving me MASSIVE FREAKING FOMO! My three favorite programs, Emperor, Wanted, and LBfH and all are rereleased as experimental versions.

9 Likes

I will be honest dude, it was your journals that inspired me to give my own experimental schedule a try and I ended up getting better results because of it. I wouldn’t personally worry about influencing people because at the end of the day it’s their own decision to make. If I would have went into recon hell then that would have been my fault but at least I gave it a shot :joy: That’s the mentality I had with it.

7 Likes

That’s how I felt :joy:

2 Likes

3 Titles, 3 spots in a stack…:eyes: :eyes:

2 Likes

I actually do 4

2 Likes

Say more? What’s your pattern?

2 Likes

The new versions are definitely fast acting. I noticed the effect more in my friend then in myself. After playing a loop of LBfH while we were sitting in a park, his mood improved and he finally started rationalizing his situation, it was honestly quiet shocking to witness.

6 Likes

I was doing 3 days a week, but doing 2 for a cycle or 2 just to see what more rest days do. I listen to all 4 per listening day though.

3 Likes

@Invictus @Lion
I did a full loop of LBfH Exp on saturday, 5 Minutes yesterday and today Im doing a full loop again. No recon, no feelings of over exposure for now.

Im stacking with Dragon Reborn st1 and Paragon, but today Im listening only to LBfH Exp.

3 Likes