Main Disc. Thread - Wanted ZP v2

Anyone please keep reporting back over the next few days so we can be sure it’s not „just“ the trailer effect of a new sub / new tech :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@AlexanderGraves is correct we want to see feedback over the next 7 to 14 days. The movie trailer effect can be misleading at times.

1 Like

I think it’s important to report stuff as it happens. Since feedback is the entire purpose of these tests.

SubClub is pretty adept at looking at the data and using what they find.

6 Likes

I listened to this yesterday after a decent washout

I’ve been on wanted since Zp hit

I feel more social and I also feel even less resistant to the rewards of this sub, I also seem to have an even more non chalant vibe and even more attention from women. My face is wrenching from the inside out

Basically

I feel every standard effect of wanted just they’re all amplified

18 Likes

I wish Libertine was experimental too, due to the micro loop capability.

1 Like

So now after spending 14 hours awake since I’ve listened to my loop, I gotta say that something about this specific WANTED variant has me calm and socially active at the same time.

Like there’s a duality that I could only get by making stark + WANTED customs, however, this WANTED feels like it has that already, and that it’s pretty self sufficient, though one thing to note is that I’m getting comfortable AF being completely silent, and while I’m not cold to anyone, it takes effort from others to get me to answer them haha

One last thing, my cheeks hurt.

11 Likes

Could you please elaborate ?

1 Like

What do you mean with this micro loop capability?

1 Like

Where can I find more information about this micro loop strategy?

I think that’s a misunderstanding. You can hear microloops with all ZP tracks. Not only with the new experimental ones.

5 Likes

My inner mouth always stretches out when listening to wanted, some times I’ll literally crack my jaw hands free out of nowhere with a tiny micro movement and feel my jaw realign (rare)

This loop has that effect but stronger than usual

2 Likes

I ran a full loop of Wanted Exp. this morning (nothing else). About to start a new round with a few changes planned anyway.

It started processing very quickly, and noticeably. The next few hours a few experiences from my past came up in my mind, including some I didn’t like at the time, and that was totally fine. The experience was a lot like “look at it, figure out it’s fine and has nothing to do with who you are in the first place”.

The rest of the day I felt extremely calm (still do), relaxed, social interactions fine but not necessary. A bit like sitting in a seat and watching the world go by and feeling good since nothing that happens really has a lot of bearing on me and who I am. A strong feeling of “I’m totally fine, and sufficient”. I don’t particularly suffer from inferiority complexes, but this particular mixture of calm and quiet confidence in myself no matter what was very noticeable to me.

And zero reconciliation so far. I’ve never had a big problem with recon, but this time it’s nothing at all as far as I can tell.

EDIT: There was also a bit of not taking anything too seriously, now that I think about it.

11 Likes

Thats incredible @Yazooneh so it appears the effects have been enhanced.

1 Like

Possible effects of Wanted-E

4 Likes

This is wanted black

4 Likes

How exactly would that work? xD

“Come to me women!..but also…leave me alone!”

is anyone taking a day off between loops?

it felt so light yesterday that i’m tempted to listen today as well :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I took yesterday off and listened this morning with wanted/khan and libertine……yesterday was incredibly smooth in terms of internal results(extreme sense of internal strength I applied towards my creative projects)……however I spent most of yesterday relaxing and reading and working so not much in terms of external results….although I had multiple people invite me out last night out of the blue…today I will be around people all day though so I’m looking forward to seeing what happens.

4 Likes

this is me today.
other than me heading to the gym in a bit, I have nothing planned, nor do I feel compelled to do anything.

just feel like this tbh haha:

6 Likes