Main Disc. Thread - Wanted ZP v2

I took yesterday off and listened this morning with wanted/khan and libertine……yesterday was incredibly smooth in terms of internal results(extreme sense of internal strength I applied towards my creative projects)……however I spent most of yesterday relaxing and reading and working so not much in terms of external results….although I had multiple people invite me out last night out of the blue…today I will be around people all day though so I’m looking forward to seeing what happens.

4 Likes

this is me today.
other than me heading to the gym in a bit, I have nothing planned, nor do I feel compelled to do anything.

just feel like this tbh haha:

6 Likes

I did my experimental pattern and I feel the same way in terms of lightness, in fact I actually forgot I even ran subs yesterday haha although I will continue to take my test days

3 Likes

Lol it’s like with a high flow factor you can tank ZP like a champ after a while. Even with a main stack and experimental loops I try and spread things out. ZP is always mood lifting for me so I like to spread my listening days out to help maintain a positive but grounded demeanor throughout the week.

3 Likes

I sent a very juicy pm to @SaintSovereign about how I feel about these experimental versions, if he replied and confirmed my “theory”, then boy oh boy am I excited for what this new upgrade is gonna manifest :heart_eyes:

That’s the thing man, with my 2 cores customs, I was already doing a 5 days on pattern 90% of the time, with 2 customs every day, so going from that to suddenly just 1 loop of an extremely light version of just one of the cores I was using is similar to me going from eating a large stuffed crust pizza 5 times a week to just having a tiny slider once a day :rofl:

But on a side note, results ain’t stopping, and for some reason, I have not had the chance to put my phone down today for more than 10 mins at a time, cause people can’t stop texting and calling.

Previous WANTED ZP (in custom and standalone) texts from chicks were common, but with this one, people aren’t just texting, but calling too, and it’s people in general, not just chicks.

If previous WANTED made me feel desired, this one is making me feel like I am someone people just crave a lot :stuck_out_tongue: feels better if I’m honest :wink:

19 Likes

I agree, this version is so immensely powerful that yesterday I felt a girl I never talked to or met at the breakfast hall have an inner war with herself on coming to approach me, I felt like I had a fishing pole and k was pulling her towards me I could see her body go between “I HAVE to talk to this guy” and “omg you can’t just do that”

20 Likes

Listen man you are an advanced user.

Yep
That’s what I’m trying to say as well, that this version of WANTED actually feels like it lives up to the name the most, because now, people are even more compelled to take action to come to you and approach you.

Maybe that’s why this one lady got flustered today :thinking:
Either way, one of the things I also noticed is that there’s a bit less shallowness and childishness here, like this one feels like it’s coming from within, so instead of my outer behavior and looks being the ones that are “attractive”, it’s every single atom of my existence that feels that way.

12 Likes

Go for it.

7 Likes

Seeing you being so chill about it makes me wonder about something :eyes:

Can you check your PM?

1 Like

Been my experience exactly with the refreshed version. Gonna have to see if I’m gonna include the experimental version in my next stack.

2 Likes

Definitely feels like it’s hit more and feels smoother this version - like galaxy chocolate

Feel like Bruce Wayne in his playboy phase, with a woman on either side walking into a restaurant. My gaze is cool and smooth.

Definitely liking this so far. I’m in public tomorrow so will see what results emerge

11 Likes

I’ve had a ton of support messages asking if I could add this early. The experimental build has been added as an option on the Q store. There’s no additional cost to you, but we can’t price it as a discounted ZP “rebuild” because it does require some manual work:

7 Likes

Like we have to ask.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Those who have to ask.

:grin:

1 Like

Hahaha my case is different :stuck_out_tongue:

I ask so that I don’t cause issues around me :rofl:

1 Like

Not me.

Pretty funny how so many of us are responding to the new development with our most characteristic patterns.

@Palpatine: explores and pushes envelope of capacity for new tech

@Invictus: Rides the flow factor like Silver Surfer

@Simon: pivots agilely to integrate new tech into iterative orthogonal improvised strategies

@Sub.Zero: Sees what 'this kitten" is capable of

@Malkuth: Not using the new tech because he’s only 10% of the way into yet another long-term commitment

and on and on. (that’s just what I managed to think of in the first 30 seconds.)

Is this a testament to how much ZP works with listeners’ natural styles? :wink:

14 Likes

I did take a break the latter half the day today. I overloaded on the experiment I’m running. MASSIVE recon. But it faded within 2 hours. And I “somehow” ended up cheating with a girl I went to HS with.

She “suddenly” asked me how married life is treating me. That’s why I do the things I do. For SCIENCE.

EDIT: I should add that we haven’t talked in YEARS. I wished her happy bday last week.

Short chats a couple times since.

Tonight she tells me her marriage is falling apart. And it seems like she wants to have some fun. Bit of course she’s thousands of miles away.

Our chat tonight ended with me saying “I promise I won’t wait until your birthday to talk again”
Her: “yeah, please don’t wait”
Me: “I don’t know why I waited so long before. You rawk”
She: “ No you do you’re very easy to talk to. I like thatl

3 Likes

that’s intended to read ‘chatting’ isn’t it?

1 Like

lol yep. Paging Dr. Fraud

2 Likes