Le Journal de Palpatine™ (2022)

That is a problem. If she is amenable, try getting her to run Seductress and or Libertine. That put my wife’s already high sex drive through the roof.

2 Likes

I bought her Seductress months ago. She has horrible self-esteem. I only really mentioned to her that Seductress will help her think more highly of herself (which is true).

I haven’t mentioned the rest of the bennies yet.
She runs paragon more than anything, and it seems to have helped her have less migraines.
She runs seductress at times, but nowhere near as much as Paragon or the HGH binaural audio I made years ago. She runs that one to help with general tissue healing/regeneration.

I haven’t thought to show her Libertine yet. Thanks for that idea.

1 Like

On a different note, though. It is at the point where I think my mind has gone beyond a certain point. So I still feel like I wanna make that final push and just see what else is out there. That may change as she runs Libertine more. Not sure.

I’m not committed to either path exclusively. I’ll see how this plays out the more I dive on on these 30-second subs.

2 Likes

The wife is using a Seductress Libertine custom I made her. Has been for quite some time. She is doing the standard ZP guidelines and the results are amazing.

2 Likes

So the thing from before of the “killer mentality” I feel with GLM+Commander, got something new to report.

I ran a few minutes each of Libertine, Heartsong, Primal Seduction and Wanted. Then stacked that with GLM+Commander.

I feel confident af. Light on my feet. Just chatted up the girl working/watching the self-checkout. Not sexy. Just convo. Made her laugh a little.

It’s GLM+Commander but without that “kill someone then eat a steak dinner afterward” thing.

Makes me wonder if the loops of GLM+Commander before, I was feeling like that since I’d more run it alone. So that whatever it generates had nowhere to go.

I’ll definitely be trying it with money subs later to see what that does.

3 Likes

I’m not going to pursue anything with Sandy. She seems flaky. I thought she was just playing the hot/cold game. But it’s mostly cold with infrequent spurts of hot.

Plus, she’s said that the sex with her “husband” is frequent and great. He’s just more like a roommate when it comes to relationshit stuff.

I don’t need to be a fill-in shoulder to cry on.

I’ll let her do whatever pursuing. With the expectation that I really only care about busting a nut inside her. Whatever.

Wanted Experimental effects maybe. But I’ve run so much stuff this week as part of the experiment I’m doing, hard to say. Either way I like this no -desperate mindset better.

OG Wanted seems to make her talk to me. This one seems be working on ME even more internally right now

2 Likes

Some LBFH-Ex humor?

This is the wife and I.

6 Likes

Few people know about the Evolved Mind Pattern – above the Awakened Mind Pattern in terms of spiritual advancement. :slight_smile:

On a similar note, the Biocybernaut Institute trains people to produce slower brain waves. First Alpha, then Theta, and if you are invited (it’s very exclusive and expensive) – also Delta. The last one is only provided to people with strong ethics and moral. Because they say it gives siddhis – certain abilities that can influence other people and reality.

I have the Muse EEG headset – and I’ve tried it on myself, my brother and my dad. My brother and I both had a ton of Delta activity, and my Dad had rather little in comparison. We’re twins – so it could be a matter of age. Or it could be eye-movement artifacts. I’ve also had 2 hospital EEGs recently to investigate epilepsy – both turned out “normal”, whatever that means. Anyway – my point is: brainwaves are fascinating. :slight_smile:

For reference, here’s an EEG session with the Muse that I had in 2021, I believe:

2 Likes

So yesterday or a couple days ago, I archived all my messenger chats. And started archiving them after each thing I send.

Rather than see chats of people who never respond.

I credit “regular” Wanted since Wanted-Ex wasn’t out yet.

Feels a lot less stress though. Not that I was stressing about people leaving me on read. As far as I know anyway.

In other news, I am starting to wonder if my aversion to “fame” like Stark engenders is a strength or just holding myself back.

As of last night, I run Stark when the mood hits.

3 Likes

My sub usage must have me cynical about relationship stuff or something. Or the idea of “Family” in general.

I’ve never really enjoyed the “family” activities that lots of people seem to like. Board games, “fun activities”…blergh.

I’m sitting at the local library, doing some stuff on the laptop regarding planning out my sub usage for the experiment I’m doing.

Turns out they have a “Pumpkin Coloring” thing.
So a lot of kids coming in as it’s about to start.
And I notice that each time I see a guy coming in with the adult female with them, like boyfriend/husband, whatever…All I think to myself is “THERE’S a guy trying to get laid.”

wtf?

2 Likes

I think my problem isn’t necessarily a wealth ceiling like “I only deserve $XxX”.

I think maybe I’m just lazy, unfocused, unresourceful, lazy and lazy.

Definite recon thoughts from my experiments.
Means it’s working I guess.

2 Likes

It actually makes all of the sense. Think about it. What are some things that women like in men?

Drive. Focus. Ambition. Vision.

I’m sure you guys have both been in situations where you’ve been telling a woman about your dreams, or one of your passions and she’s getting excited with you about it, or simple staring at you listening, smiling and nodding?

In my experience, plenty of women have told me that when I’m either talking about how I view things like society, or how I see the way things work from my viewpoint, or things like the deeper nature of reality, they will just enjoy my own enthusiasm or get turned on and so forth.

Girls I’ve been with have always been most eager to get me in bed when I’m busy. So the desk thing makes sense to me and the computer thing does too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

She’s gonna be lonely when Emperor Noir gets here

2 Likes

So I’m not sure what to make of Grant Cardone anymore.

He’s got an IG clip of an interview.

Where he says “Millionaires pick up coins. Billionaires don’t do that”.

Tidbits like that are so general as to be useless.

From a manifestation standpoint, I disagree.

Granted, I’m neither a milli or billionaire yet.

2 Likes

I think he’s going for the whole “Why settle for being ‘just’ a millionaire?”

But he just likes to stir shit up too. He admitted that he does that so people know who he is.

1 Like

Well, the way I think…

You can’t get $100 dollars all of the time at once.

If $100 is the goal, turning down even a penny because ‘fuck that, I wanted a $20 bill’ is denying abundance in a subtle manner.

You can’t get to 100 without counting 1-99. Mental gymnastics really don’t count.

Sure, one can become a billionaire through the lottery or some very fortunate happenstance. But rarely has ever anyone been a billionaire without being a millionaire first at some point.

Levels.

4 Likes

I ran a crapton of money stuff (Master Moneyfestor and the Ecstatic Emperor) in bed last night. I’m tired of life.

Today, while out making $ to pay for a re-up card for our phone plan (which we decided was our primary goal), the car sprung a coolant leak. lol. sigh.

We needed $65.40 to pay for the phone re-up…including sales tax. We made $66.
Talk about nearly on-the-nose manifestation.

I set up for roadside assistance through my car insurance, and after 90 mins of waiting for them to find me a tow company…they finally called and said the only one they could find (due to labor shortages) is “out of network”…so I’d have to arrange for my own service with them and then get reimbursed after. And I politely told the lady “If I had money to pay for that, I wouldn’t be using my car insurance to get a ‘free’ tow, thanks but no thanks.”

So I put half of what coolant I had remaining in the car and drove it the rest of the way home. Barely got it home.

Will look for the leak tomorrow. Fuck.

3 Likes

I’m running a loop or three of Ascension and going to bed. I kinda feel like disappearing for a while. I’m tired of what seem to be “negative” manifestations. Feels like there’s something inside me champing at the bit to get out…some sort of release…but I’m just stuck right now.

1 Like

I’m reading “The Hard Things About Hard Things” by Ben Horowitz.
About an hour or two ago, in the midst of my “woe is me”, I felt/noticed a weird hard lump in my armpit. Enough so that I was like “What the hell is this? I can’t afford a doctor right now to go have it checked”

So I’m reading the book, ran a loop of Ascension while reading. Damn good book, btw (tagging @James since you’re always on the lookout for good stuff to read).

I felt it again, and it’s less than half the size it was an hour or two ago. Weird.
Reading the book has quelled a lot of my “recon” or whatever the hell it is.

It’s almost like the lump is a physical manifestation of whatever shit games my mind is/was playing.

2 Likes