Main Disc. Thread - A Love Bomb For Humanity Experimental ZP

@TheBoxingScientist – you asked for a potentially stronger Love Bomb For Humanity? :wink: It should already be available in everyone’s downloads (if you’ve “purchased” the free version already).

As with the other ZP experimentals, there are no special instructions, run this like you would any other Zero Point title. Try not to mix the Experimental with the Major Title, however – choose one or the other.

And it now it begins. The first prototype of what we believe will open the door for us to create all kinds of new products. Until we get some feedback, I want to remain a bit quiet on what to expect from this version. The objectives of the script are exactly the same, so you won’t be missing out on anything by trying the new version.

I will say that those who use the micro loop strategy will find themselves incredibly satisfied. :wink:

37 Likes

Can we call this LBFH V2 for simplicity?

I shall download and maybe test as I have an open slot

Did you test this one yourself Saint? Is this more inward focused or outward focused?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign do you have access to my offline docs? I decided to run LBFH for in next stack, which starts tomorrow, and you decide to release this. The timing is too on point.

3 Likes

Well, it’s not quite a “v2,” but I suppose it can’t hurt.

Not yet. I’m using the new experimental build with the two customs I’m running. The objectives of the script haven’t changed. We’re testing something else. I just want to keep things close to the chest for now, since we really need clean data. These public tests are going to determine the future path we take on a lot of things.

9 Likes

S Y N C H R O N I C I T Y

9 Likes

I’m not planning to run it at this time, but I checked and it’s not in my downloads, so possibly some issue there?

for some reason I don’t see it in the download folder. is it just replaced with the original?

I don’t see it either.

Give it about 5 minutes. The script is taking a bit longer to process.

6 Likes

It’s here!!!

7 Likes

Will there be any more EXPERIMENTAL files right now other than Emperor and LBH? Would help me decide what to try.

4 Likes

Stark, tomorrow. Not sure after that.

22 Likes

Is the plan to release a few EXPERIMENTAL titles to test out before proceeding with other titles? Or is this test related to the BLACK line of products?

4 Likes

How about the core? I would run the experimental Stark along with its core in my Terminus custom. If not, I might give LBFH a shot.

@SaintSovereign : Just throwing it out there: HoM experimental, maybe? :wink:

3 Likes

What exactly is the stark experimental ? what makes it different from the existing version ?

I am currently running stark in my stack. If i were to switch to the experimental do you forsee an issue ?

2 Likes

I’m on my 4th cycle with LBFH so I think I’ll save the experimental until next cycle. I’m really interested for those first reports to start rolling in.

It’s related to a lot of projects. We’ll probably drop Emperor Black with both the regular version of Q and the experimental.

7 Likes

This LBFH experimental is totally different from the original. I did one loop of 15 minutes. Somewhere around 5 minutes I thought I would have a whole body orgasm. Like waves of pleasure. After that I am reaching an area of peace and tranquility. Strangely my wife did not react as usual when I listen to LBFH. Generally she is full of joy, happy, talkative when around my aura. But today, she was silent, like in her thoughts, fine but at the same time she was strange… lets see what happen in the following days
Thanks @SaintSovereign and @Fire

10 Likes

One thing I forgot to mention, I feel that I am more sensitive to sounds/noise and music after this experiment

3 Likes