Main Disc. Thread - Wanted ZP v2

Immo risk it. I’ll let you know. Are Heartsong or PS/S&S getting this treatment, too?

@SaintSovereign is this your way of persuading me to jump into the experiment :)?

Cause you know very well that WANTED is the one sub I can’t ignore :slight_smile:

I had other plans for what I wanted to run, but now it seems like I’m gonna start an experiment journal tomorrow with both Stark and WANTED, seeing as those are my top 2 “high flow” subs.

7 Likes

what makes new experimental titles special?

2 Likes

The way the subs are built, like the objectives are the same exact thing, but the way you get the expression is different.

So let’s say for example, if you ran LBFH and it made you first go through your blockages, the new one might start with first getting you calm and in a zen mode, and then see how to manifest the other objectives.

Think about it as taking another road to go home, like if there are 2 ways to get home from work, and one is a short way (10 mins) but has traffic, and another is a longer way (15) but empty, then you might as well take the second road right?
Cause even if it’s long, the fact that it’s empty could potentially get you home much faster, right?

That is, in my opinion, the basis of how this new experiment works.

omnidimensionally.

14 Likes

I would compare it to a sustained-release capsule of a medication.

2 Likes

That is for us to experiment and find out. Saint and Fire will be observing how it is affecting us and our results will help with making a couple of new products down the line:

4 Likes

Got Stark and Wanted in my stack so gonna give them both a whirl.

It is okay to run 2 exp titles right @SaintSovereign?

2 Likes

I asked the same question in the LB thread, and this is the response I got.

I’ve used in in the past and after a break, I’m using this one, experimental version / just one minute of exposure now…

Well, for some reason my face is smirking or so? I can feel it a bit painful on my face, without mentioning tingling on my left cheek. A bit calm in my mind at the moment.

Barely 5m have passed on this… the hell?

For some reason I was unusually creative for a whole hour in which I kept practicing personal writing to another level. Now, considering I was putting off something of the sort for weeks…
Hey, nice touch! I do wonder, what probably cause it? Although, maybe I don’t have to dwell on that and just enjoy the path.

4 Likes

Wow, great surprise , didn’t expect this.

I’m running Wanted ZP and Ascension ZP.

Should i do a wash-up or can i switch directly to the Experimental version?

1 Like

So I did a full 15 mins loop about 2 hours ago, and here are the notable things I felt (compared to all the different variations of WANTED I’ve used throughout the last 1.5 years):

• the mischievous demeanor is back; this was one of those things that I used to mention back in Qv2 days, how I felt like Loki and stuff, and how I always felt like pulling pranks on people and stuff haha, but that side kinda faded once we moved on to ZP and ZP customs, so I’m glad this is back cause it’s how I truly know WANTED to be :heart_eyes:.

• I’m at the service camp at the moment, and there’s a guy here who always looks at me and talks to me weirdly, as if there has always been a certain degree of jealousy, envy or something like that in his heart for me, well, he was the first one to greet me with a huge smile today, I asked him if he’s okay :sweat_smile: and he just said “I’m fine, why’d you ask?”, okaaaaaay…. That’s unexpected (unless he swings the other way :thinking::rofl:).

• one of the things I have been mentioning in my journal was how I’ve been letting myself get too comfortable and what not, and how I wasn’t taking my life seriously previously, well, I know that it was a direct effect of emperor, and regardless of how good the results, ultimately it’s not the archetype for me, because I’m just not the kind of a person who needs to take life seriously, and well, a loop of this WANTED variation is what lead to me having some mental chatter with myself on this topic, almost as if the sub was talking to me and asking me “why the fuck are you so serious? That’s not who you are.”, so there’s that.

• and lastly (well it kinda was the first effect), as soon as the loop ended, I had to rush to the toilet and take a huge dump :rofl: but my body felt beautifully light, as if all the tension I had in my body just left and got flushed :stuck_out_tongue:.

• Nothing so far in regards to any manifestations or auras, but one thing to note is I drove with the AC being on the colder side, and while that might come off as weird, the reason I mention this is because something similar happened back in January and @SaintSovereign told me it’s due to Auras, and seeing as I’m someone who’s really sensitive to cold air, this was something I didn’t expect.

Might not end up stacking with Stark experimental and instead just use my Stark + EF custom with this, but that wouldn’t be optimal as I want to document and track physical changes with this.

Another option is to stack this with Heartsong, as I recently started getting a bit distant from my girl due to the “seriousness” of Emperor making me feel like she’s not right for me, so I assume Heartsong would help me get clarity on that matter.

Choices choices :man_shrugging:t2:

17 Likes

Yes it’s okay to do so.

No need of a washout for using the same upgraded title.

@SaintSovereign is this going to change how the cores in customs store are? Will those ones get updated ?

4 Likes

10 min of Wanted experimental and after an hour 10 min of Stark Experimental feel great no recon. With stark i had the energy to carry some tasks that needed to be done at home, extra energy, extra motivation.

3 Likes

I ran it last night. Yesterday morning I also ran wanted/khan custom plus a minute loop of libertine……all after a week washout….

For me I Instantly felt the effects. It felt like daredevil mixed with wanted because e I had a STRONG urge to go out and socialize and just be around people. I was already going to hang out with a couple bodies i haven’t seen in a while. While walking over there I felt way more “in the flow” so to speak. Almost felt like I was watching myself walking as I walked. Not at all what I expected from wanted. But I also noticed these two girls in front of me that turned around and saw me then stopped to “window shop” in front of me and when I passed by the taller one looked at me with this warm “approach me” smile confirming my intuition that the window shopping was a ploy to get me to approach. I didn’t; I had more fun smiling back while radiating heavy sex energy and continuing my walk….

After meeting up with my buddies I felt bulletproof and still felt the urge to connect with other people so I went to a local bar and man I have never felt so social. I was going around joking and being playful and teasing random strangers like old time friends and they LOVED it. “Mischievousness” is the right word like Invictus said; the mystery aura was much less from a silent “who is this mysterious stranger who says nothing” approach, which is how wanted usually manifests for me(heavy sexual tension and few words plus close proximity to the girl, eye fucking from across the room etc)….however last night it was more mysterious ness in the sense that “this guy is crazy uninhibited and unbothered and just doing whatever he wants…who is he? What will he do next? whats he after?” Suffice it to say I LOVED my experience with this experimental version so much I’m dropping alchemist and renaissance man ( current stack) for a cycle and running this with my wanted khan custom because yesterday that combo had me exhibiting the most fun entertaining adventurous combination of social dominance and mystery yet….

25 Likes

Is it just me or is this word being used more since the experimental versions dropped?

Like I’ve probably seen it mentioned 5+ times so far :eyes:

@SaintSovereign care to explain sir :face_with_raised_eyebrow:?

6 Likes

Anyone please keep reporting back over the next few days so we can be sure it’s not „just“ the trailer effect of a new sub / new tech :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@AlexanderGraves is correct we want to see feedback over the next 7 to 14 days. The movie trailer effect can be misleading at times.

1 Like

I think it’s important to report stuff as it happens. Since feedback is the entire purpose of these tests.

SubClub is pretty adept at looking at the data and using what they find.

6 Likes

I listened to this yesterday after a decent washout

I’ve been on wanted since Zp hit

I feel more social and I also feel even less resistant to the rewards of this sub, I also seem to have an even more non chalant vibe and even more attention from women. My face is wrenching from the inside out

Basically

I feel every standard effect of wanted just they’re all amplified

18 Likes