Main Disc. Thread - A Love Bomb For Humanity Experimental ZP

I can’t say specifically since I’m on Dragon Reborn stage 4 and Sanguine.

Sometimes it seems to really effect women and I think a lot of the good work is going on behind the scenes as tends to be the case for me with DR. It’s probably a lot of stuff that I don’t even notice but definitely still plan on keeping it in my stack indefinitely. I’d expected the sanguine LBFH combo to just be a feel good combo but it seems that it did a lot of healing and that could be due to the nature of DR as the main component. But I think as time goes on the more it’ll be able to shine through.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign Can we play 2 experimental in one stack? If so, then I’ll hold off on using BL and run the experimental version of Stark.

I’d suggest holding off and running one for now.

1 Like

This reminds me I was planning on getting a sanguine LBFH custom next month. Maybe I need to hold off to see what transpires from the new experimental?

1 Like

That was my original thought, but I reread the top-level post and it wasn’t mentioned so I thought it be more rigorous to ask, before potentially melting my brain.

Let’s wait and see what everyone’s initial reactions are.

2 Likes

Experimental LBFH
2:00 in. Head is suddenly tingling. Faded after a few seconds
I definitely didn’t seem like it was 15 minutes long. Seemed way faster to me.

Now to see how my day is affected.

EDIT: I’m also running R.I.C.H. because money is king.

5 Likes

Haha guys this is crazy,

But just today, i had another deep realisation about the brain.

I just realised how important of a role emotions play in our lives.

Thereby, i came to the conclusion that

Elixr, Regeneration, Dragon Reborn are
PERHAPS AMONG THE MOST important Subs for personal development.

I have a true appreciation of these titles now. Even yesterday i couldn’t piece together how emotional healing titles were actually necessary.

@SaintSovereign am i close to being correct?

On others news. I’m a 28 year old dude who has committed to shift career into neuromarketing In Sh Allah.

Edit. This may sound irrelevant. But realisation happened the same day i ran lbfh and EB.

3 Likes

What is EB?

Emperor black experimental

1 Like

Where is that? I missed it

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Did you really listen to emperor black, not emperor experimental?

Pretty intense stack, I can absolutely understand the desire to run those. On the other hand it is called experimental and if you have a stack that gives consistent growth in the direction you want then there is no need for experiments.

It’s Emperor Experimental, lol. Everyone thinks it’s black. Remember, the title is actually Emperor Black: Twilight of the Gods. It’s @Fire’s pet project – I won’t be doing many updates on that.

17 Likes

My mistake. I ran EE not RB :hear_no_evil:

Just tried this for the first time right before bed. 3 minutes. I usually don’t feel anything special going on in my body or mind when playing subs, but this was a different. Like a nice warm blanket being wrapped around my body and extra endorphins released in my brain. So far so good :smiley:

8 Likes

Well I did want to try this, but experimental anything is probably a no go for me at this stage in my development. Very interested to hear how the micro loops are leveraged in this build though.

2 Likes

Can we do 30 sec alongside a normal stack like extra or should it be within a stack?

I think 30 secs counts as a micro loop of one sub in a stack so still max 3 subs

4 Likes

I am gonna cry into my pillow :frowning:

2 Likes