Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v2

I think it’s more of a slow but deep results than sth similar to ultima

1 Like

I also just heard 1 loop 15 minutes emperor experimental. After that, my face was warm and I felt nauseous. I’ve never had such a reaction from a sub before. When I got up, the slight back pain I had this afternoon was suddenly gone. I stood completely erect and everything felt relaxed. No need to run paragon this evening. The nausea lasted for a while and then went away on its own. It’s now 30 minutes past the loop and I’m feeling really good. Let’s see how it goes today. In any case, this version is very strong. Didn’t completely blow my mind, but almost. Be careful.

8 Likes

Wow man I can’t confirm that but mine was really similar.

But I always play loops at night so for me I just had this wave of ambition just flood me. Like I started thinking about all the things I wanted to do and it was like a burst of calm energy

4 Likes

90 minutes after the loop.
There is a strong surge of energy that is still going on. This sub is really fascinating.

8 Likes

@James here brother

I didn’t think that was Emperor Black. It wasn’t described as such

@mecharc

1 Like

It isn’t. It’s just Emperor with the experimental tech right now.

2 Likes
11 Likes

It’s been over an hour since I’ve run Emperor Experimental. I haven’t felt anything so far. I will be sure to update if that changes.

1 Like

Did you run the whole loop?
How was your experience with the normal Emperor?

Yes, the entire 15 minutes.

I finished my second cycle with Emperor (last listening day today). My experience with the normal emperor was great.

When I first started my cycle with EMP It would be heavy, but it started to lighten up.

Stack: Mind’s Eye (7) + Emperor (15) + Limitless (7).

I think that this is the beta version of emperor black. I think the SC guys will draw insights based on users results with the beta version.

1 Like

It’s not, lol. Just a new build of ZP. :wink:

13 Likes

I assume this would stack with other subs (Emperor Fitness, in my case) just as well as the regular Emperor ZP?

Starting my next stack rotation tomorrow… I’m not jacked yet so EF ST2/3 still take priority, but definitely interested in trying the new Emperor experimental version. :+1:

3 Likes

Maybe this is just me but I feel hella sexual on this one. Like my sex drive has increased by so much just recently…

Nothing really changed I just swapped out Emperor for this one

7 Likes

Hi @BLACKICE emperor and EF are excellent combinations.

2 Likes

I am actually very very curious how members get along with this version of emperor.

My experiences of the ZP version it seemed to cause me to become extremely angry. I am not the only person who experienced this. Perhaps this new version might help mitigate this.

1 Like

I’ve ran Emperor with Emperor Fitness before, was just curious about the new ver. :+1:

1 Like

Today is the third day running emperor exp solo. I dropped my two subs cfw and cwon to be able to listen to emp exp alone.

What struck me immediately is the energy that is in this sub. The second time I listen after the rest day, I still have the feeling of strong energy being released.

This time there was no nausea and no feeling of warmth. In addition, a strong positive mood sets in shortly after listening. I didn’t have these strong effects with the previous version.

I can also confirm the sexual component. This distracts a little from productive goals, but it is also very pleasant.

15 Likes

Did you ever experience anger issues on the previous zp version ?.

3 Likes