Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v2

Hi @BLACKICE emperor and EF are excellent combinations.

2 Likes

I am actually very very curious how members get along with this version of emperor.

My experiences of the ZP version it seemed to cause me to become extremely angry. I am not the only person who experienced this. Perhaps this new version might help mitigate this.

1 Like

I’ve ran Emperor with Emperor Fitness before, was just curious about the new ver. :+1:

1 Like

Today is the third day running emperor exp solo. I dropped my two subs cfw and cwon to be able to listen to emp exp alone.

What struck me immediately is the energy that is in this sub. The second time I listen after the rest day, I still have the feeling of strong energy being released.

This time there was no nausea and no feeling of warmth. In addition, a strong positive mood sets in shortly after listening. I didn’t have these strong effects with the previous version.

I can also confirm the sexual component. This distracts a little from productive goals, but it is also very pleasant.

15 Likes

Did you ever experience anger issues on the previous zp version ?.

3 Likes

no i dont had this experience.

3 Likes

@Lion @FireDragon you see what I mean by “feeling” LBFH effects in other experimentals :eyes:?

2 Likes

For some titles. Paragon and DR come immediately to mind. Although it is much less compared to Qv2. And the 320kbps bitrate and other tweaks to them reduced it even further.

1 Like

yes i think i know what you mean. everything is just stronger by a certain factor. for me stronger than original LBFH if there are lbfh effects.

2 Likes

Absolutely. LBH could be the closest to a booster when it comes to using a standard title as one.

Love is the ultimate booster I guess.

8 Likes

Hmm… can this sub be directed? I need unwavering business drive, not distractions (however pleasurable they may be)

2 Likes

should be no problem. the sexuell urge is not overwhelming. Should be controllable with a little practice.

1 Like

I think I’m basically looking for a sub version of a pramiracetam + noopept + zembrin stack with a specific drive and focus (obsession?) on wealth… :nerd_face:

…and I think that might be Emperor Black. :wink:

4 Likes

Yes emperor black will definitely be an interesting thing.

1 Like

for me I feel this strong urge to just dominate so redirecting and controlling that energy is a bit easier I must say.

Like compared to the original I feel much more disciplined and I find it easier to do the right things

9 Likes

I’ve had a ton of support messages asking if I could add this early. The experimental build has been added as an option on the Q store. There’s no additional cost to you, but we can’t price it as a discounted ZP “rebuild” because it does require some manual work:

13 Likes

Yes, of course. We haven’t changed the amount of sexual scripting in Emperor. The script itself is the same. It’s the build and the primer that’s changed. I didn’t actually expect this version to work as well as it is. Exceeding expectations.

17 Likes

What’s a build?

2 Likes

It’s pretty literal – it’s how we build the subliminal. The settings in the software, etc. The Primer is a script that’s included in all ZP’s. It’s been rewritten and revamped in the experimentals.

13 Likes

Perfect timing. I was going to shoot a DM asking if this would be available soon.

I also wanted to ask if it would be possible to get a test build of something like Limitless so we could see how ZP Experimental Build is compared to something like Emperor, Wanted, or Stark.

I’m asking for the reason we have test builds of archetypes sub more often than something like limitless. I know that those are the most popular and would have a higher test base for you (Not Complaining), but with learning enchantment you’ll be able to notice impacts on cognitive learning too.

3 Likes