Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v2

Yes –

Now that I know that this build has potential, we’re going to release a few more. Limitless will be one of them. I also want to test Emperor: HoM, as it’s a very different type of sub. Want to see how the new build works with it.

29 Likes

Great! Thank you for the fast response!

2 Likes

What about Chosen :cowboy_hat_face: :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

I’m running HoM ZP right now. I just finished my first round and I’ll finish my washout in a few days. I’ll be thrilled to give you my feedback on the experimental version.

5 Likes

The only version I’ve felt anger on is v4 before Q was released. I had major recon on the Q versions but ZP has been smooth sailing. Can’t speak about this experimental as I’ve only used the LBFH one but I do also want to use Emperor Black soon so may give this a try.

However, like I said. ZP has no anger issues for me personally.

2 Likes

Looking forward to it. Medici is my major right now; am considering HOM ZP + Emperor ZPX today.

:slight_smile:

8 Likes

Small experiment in the experiment : I listened to one loop LBFH-Ex (15 minutes) and then one loop of Emperor-ex (15 minutes). Well, no recon at all and in total focus/concentration mode :ok_hand: I just few minutes of break to report on it. LBFH-Ex seems to be a booster as some of you said before, it brings the super calm/inner peace/zen attitude to the Emperor :+1:

7 Likes

YESSSSSS Bring it on.

4 Likes

Please RICH. Pretty please.

Lets test those manifestations :wink:

10 Likes

What about a spiritual sub like Sage Immortal?

3 Likes

this Emperor-ex is dope ! total focus/concentration, total productivity, 7 hours after the loop !! what will be Emperor Black OMG !!

5 Likes

It looks like I can enter consciously the mind state of Emperor-e and then the mind state of LBFH-e. Meaning the state of being super productive and then the Zen state. It is fantastic ! ! No recon at all even if I listened to the 2 experimental files today ! It feels like the 2 blended :+1: :pray:

2 Likes

That is why LBfH was created, otherwise everybody for us would try to take over the world, by putting LBfH into the stack we can dominate/improve the world together peacefully :wink:

2 Likes

I would like to know i experienced alot of anger issues on the existing emperor zp version. Did anyone else experience anger issue and if so do you feel this is no longer a symptom in the new experimental version.

1 Like

Yes I stopped using Emperor because of anger and too much horniness. But I dont feel that anymore with Emperor-ex. I feel that I can control much better consciously this experimental sub !

3 Likes

I have gotten anger and irritability before on Emperor however I was always able to snap myself out of it and understand were it’s coming or just control and switch to a more positive mood.

Yesterday was the following day of me listening to Emperor Exp, and I did get some anger and one of two things happened:

1. I either got to the source of the issue (internal or external) immediately and my mood switched.

2. It was just anger and I was able to just talk myself down and switch to a more positive mood.

Now usually this takes a few hours especially since I have had anger issues in the past, however I was able to control in under 30 mins.

3 Likes

I played one loop 15 mins, yesterday night .

I don’t have actual words but somehow It felt less taxing on my nervous system.

I over slept in morning after so many days but once up I was so chirpy and happy. I was talking to almost everyone and somehow I was getting attention from people.
I felt certain command over how I wanted conversation to go and again not able to describe but some kind of control over other person ….

That feeling of life was like chess board was there and how to play it .

People followed without questioning my authority or intention.

That feeling of sexually desirable was there and seems I was vibrating in that aura, a sense of knowing that sec comes from within and I don’t have to search for it … some jumbling of feelings … but something different than normal activeness in sex .

Felt energetic throughout day and was playing subtle pranks on people .

Idea about all these were flowing as if inbuilt.

10 Likes

New stack for this week:

• Emperor: Exp (is there a common designator for this yet? EmpX for example?)
  • LBfH experimental

Undecided for the 3rd spot, but this isn’t the thread to ponder that. :nerd_face:

3 Likes

I played this Sunday morning after getting off of work. I was tired so I fell asleep about 5 minutes into the loop but beforehand I felt every cell in my body being filled with a massive sense of power. Maybe i couldn’t handle it at the time so I crashed. My mind also felt like it was being “dragged” into the content of the subliminal, like my very being was being morphed into an emperor in real time. This sensation lasted all but 30 seconds or so before I knocked out.

5 Likes

I think you’ve got it.

I would’ve called it Emp XP… but looks like most common i’m seeing is (Title) Exp.

1 Like