Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v2

I’ve been doing (title)-Ex

I’m doing EMPX

I’ve got them labeled as EmpX, LBfHX etc in my playlist, but I’ll go with whatever designation seems most common here. :slight_smile:

I did 1 loop each of the experimental versions of Emperor and LBfH, as well as QL4… at first I was just really focused (and I solved something I’d been stumped by for several days), then I got pissed off… I’ve yet to have any of the positive effects of LBfH unfortunately, and now I just want everyone to leave me alone and go away… :angry:

At least I am cranking through work today though, so that’s good.

3 Likes

After 1 loop of EMPX

Got another script done for the podcast, figuring out ways to get reviews. I also am expanding my way of spicing up the podcast and making in better. Also having the audacity to do self promoting in a fun way. Worked on the podcast instead of only grinding out the content (Favorite Part)

4 Likes

I’m calling it EMP ZPX, since the build is different, not the title :sunny:

7 Likes

Hi @lovage great to hear from you its been such along time since we chatted great to have you back on the forum.

3 Likes

Hey all,

An experience report:

Lately I have felt so tired and rundown, and I was worried there is something physically wrong with me. After running this subliminal I noticed an instant boost to alertness, energy, motivation and libido. I feel rejuvenated, and a subconscious fear that was holding me down seems to have dissipated. It feels like anything is possible - a removal of analysis paralysis. I did not hype up a placebo effect because I listened to the title with zero expectations. I listened again today and experienced similar effects which prompted me to provide feedback. The only negatives experienced so far is a tightness in my jaw and higher dissatisfaction with the work effort level of other people.

24 Likes

Okay so I was intending to swap out my Primal Ascension custom for Emperor since I ran it for a few cycles and I’m out of school now, so when this came out I immediately jumped on it lol. Here is what I have noticed:

1. Feels lighter than ever before! Integrates much faster. Even with my listening schedule

2. When Recon comes I catch myself faster and figure it out faster as well. Perception shifts are faster and integrated faster after recon.

3. Very positive internal voice especially after recon

4. More productive but if I want to chill I can like today was just a chill day.

5. Big issue for me is being proactive but this version actually hits that and when I get started I explode out the gate.

6. More positive outlook for the future

7. Grounded masculinity. The increased confidence is very natural and not arrogance. Had this issue before since I wasn’t very confident in myself so I think that’s where the arrogance came from.

8. When I focus on things I am locked on.

9. Doing more at work.

Whatever SubClub is doing I am loving it :joy:

12 Likes

I wonder how Paragon Sleep would fare in the experimental build… :thinking:

3 Likes

Quick update…

This experimental version imo works way better than the original.

I’ve made so many massive changes since implementing this.

I actually feel like an emperor. I’ve been managing to act more in conscious congruence and alignment it’s insane.

This week everything internal blocks have been gone… Like I’m working on eliminating my weaknesses… Been reading more. Cutting out bad habits…

Just a relentless drive is being born within. Idk if you notice it or not lmk

18 Likes

I have been noticing this, I struggle with A.D.D. so having drive has been an issue with me for ever especially since I don’t want to be medicated. While it is a slow process it does feel very natural. I do feel much more productive on this version and this version does help with focus and procrastination

1 Like

While I understand not wanting to be medicated since I was very afraid of it, but finding the right medication changed my life. I went from a depressed individual at a dead end job to a happier individual, massive promotion, faster results with subliminals, and way more agency in life. It was the missing ingredient that for years i refused out of fear. Mine particular medication is an anti depressant and not a stimulant like Adderall.

Not saying its the end all, be all, much don’t limit your options.

At the very least seek counciling and try to find providers that specialize in ADHD. That also was a huge game changer. Or research tools that help, our brains are wired differently.

Sorry if this is unwanted advice, as someone who has struggled and been on the otherside, ADHD and mental issues are something I deeply care about.

Your brain literally is not able to produce enough dopamine like a neurotypical brain, it’s okay to get something that does and helps regulate your receptors.

4 Likes

Idk… I’m diagnosed for bipolar and taking meds put me in the deepest depression I’ve had in my life.

Everyone is different.

2 Likes

Fluoxetine also changed my life for the better – took me out of years of severe OCD in a matter of weeks.
Mirtazapine helps me sleep.

Unfortunately, the combination caused grand mal seizures in me four or five times this year – but I’ve finally found a dosage which works fine for me.

Medication used to scare the hell out of me, until I became interested in neuroscience and finally understood how they work and realized they’re nothing to be scared of.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I, for one, hope you will be releasing a Rebirth and/or Spartan Exp :relaxed:

3 Likes

shit that sounds rough!

Some members words hit me in the head yours always in the heart.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Lmaoo but yeah man Im anti Meds…

Think about it like this… Every drug is put up against a placebo…

Your mind dictates everything.

Lol they call me bipolar but I’m the most stable and positive dude you’ll ever meet. I never think negative for more than 30 secs

Self awareness and congruence with your conscious is the real solution tbh. Most aren’t ready for that and that’s cool. They keep looking externally and look for a pill to magically fix ya. Except address the problem as to why they have conditioned themselves to seek pleasure instead of being comfortable being in alignment with purpose

6 Likes

This version of Emperor hits different. What I’ve noticed so far:

After waking up I get rapid fire visual snapshots of everything I need to do. However once it’s over I need to immediately start moving and acting on them or the level of motivation/urgency disappears.

Finding ways to be more efficient and effective.

Currently creating a list of 100 things I want to do/experience/learn for 2023. There is an urgency to it and I am aware of or “know” the sweet spot for each goal.

So far they are in the range of uncomfortable but not impossible.

Also looking for ways to fully change my circle. Love my friends but I’m no longer growing so, time to put myself into new situations.

Met with a possible mentor this morning, we just really clicked. He showed me where I was clinging to limiting beliefs and made suggestions to move past some of them. Feel like I was much more coachable/open to the feedback as well. I used to have a chip on my shoulder and recognized for the first time I think that it’s full and proper gone.

Early days still but really enjoying this one. May even run solo for a full cycle.

15 Likes

As someone who also has depression that is great to see.

3 Likes